BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OK! I've managed to work something out... I placed a tiny thingamabob on my blue bar doohickey at the bottom of the screen and now I'll be notified when I get a message in my inbox! :D

Yippee! :lol:

I'm computer illiterate! :blush:

I don't know how to do this again?! :huh:

Help??

I don't know how to be notified that I have something in my g-box :lol: Seriously :huh:

I am big fan of Gmail and...

Google docs, Google Chrome, Picasa, Video, Youtube, sites, groups, blogs, Skethup and some i forgot.

Won't be long before methinks they do free forums that are similar to this.

...I've been through Yahoo and it sucks...so I switched 2 Hotmail...I do have an iGoogle account tho...does that mean that I have a gmail account?...

I think so. You could go to gmail.com and try using your normal igoogle login details to see if it works :huh:

...I now ave gmail...just 4 BD ppl tho... GoddessAtlantis@gmail.com ...just Atlantis wuz already taken...so feel free 2 gmail me...

Um... no offense, but could you type normally please without the Bs and the 4s cause English is not my native language and I find it annoying when I have to spell it out! Oh and get rid of ppl and stuff too. We tend to write normally (full length words) here on BD.

Thanks! :)

Edited by andromeda

Um... no offense, but could you type normally please without the Bs and the 4s cause English is not my native language and I find it annoying when I have to spell it out! Oh and get rid of ppl and stuff too. We tend to write normally (full length words) here on BD.

Thanks! :)

...sorry...that is how I write...I will try to use full words...does this bother other people as well?...no one has complained so I figured no one minded...

...sorry...that is how I write...I will try to use full words...does this bother other people as well?...no one has complained so I figured no one minded...

Thanks! :D

Well no one else complained cause 60% of Braindenizens are Americans, rest of them are British, Australian or from New Zealand and only a minority is from other countries.

When I dislike something I just say it :) not everyone is as forward as I am.

...translating post # 32...

...I now ave gmail...just 4 BD ppl tho... GoddessAtlantis@gmail.com ...just Atlantis wuz already taken...so feel free 2 gmail me...

translation...

...I now have gmail...just for Brain Den people though... GoddessAtlantis@gmail.com ...just Atlantis was already taken...so feel free to gmail me...

...does that help Andromeda?...

...translating post # 32...

translation...

...I now have gmail...just for Brain Den people though... GoddessAtlantis@gmail.com ...just Atlantis was already taken...so feel free to gmail me...

...does that help Andromeda?...

You are winding me up, aren't you? :dry:

Feel free to PM anytime you need help about anything on BD! :)

On topic: I have noticed that some messages gmail forwards to my default email account and some of them it does not. What's up with that?! I don't remember ticking anything in settings there? :huh:

Like rookie said, be careful when posting emails on forums.

There are programs called BOTs that look for the symbol @ in texts in order to copy your email and send lots of spam...

If you want to fool these programs, try to write your email in different ways, like (thisismyemail at yahoo dot com). It is not as nice as an email address written correctly, however you avoid the BOTs.

By the way, 7 Gb of free space in gmail is much, however as a researcher that stores all the articles I read in my gmail account, I think it will be full in 2 or 3 years...

I love gmail because i have aol, yahoo, and hush all forward to gmail. you can forward 5 email addresses.. so i just open my gmail and all are there. i love it and love the web chat....

Like rookie said, be careful when posting emails on forums.

There are programs called BOTs that look for the symbol @ in texts in order to copy your email and send lots of spam...

If you want to fool these programs, try to write your email in different ways, like (thisismyemail at yahoo dot com). It is not as nice as an email address written correctly, however you avoid the BOTs.

By the way, 7 Gb of free space in gmail is much, however as a researcher that stores all the articles I read in my gmail account, I think it will be full in 2 or 3 years...

yeah I hear that more advanced bots nowadays also search for "* at * dot com" because of its frequent use