BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

does anyone have a gmail except me.......you dont have to give it out if you don't want. :mellow::mellow:
I have more than just a gmail. I have a Brainden. Also, I have a yahoo mail, a live.com mail, a myspace, a facebook, a utube and Revival and last but not least an Arty-San account.

I am also urging all art appreciators to join from my signature. Peace to all. ;):D

does anyone have a gmail except me.......you dont have to give it out if you don't want. :mellow::mellow:

I have a gmal :D But use it for "extremely personal" messages as I dont like the idea that Google will store all my messages, filter through them, build a profile on me, then try and sell me things etc..

I have a gmail :D But use it for "extremely personal" messages as I dont like the idea that Google will store all my messages, filter through them, build a profile on me, then try and sell me things etc..

I have one :)

It does all that??? :huh:

I didn't know that!!! i use it to talk with my friends a LOT!! acually, one of my friends is on right now!!! two!!! i LOVE to chat on it, it's fun for me. except for my school everyone has said, "Gmail?? What's that??" so I wanted to see if it was popular or not (on brainden).

Hahaha, of course!

Actually gmail is the reason on why i am here today.

Though i use my gmail account for friends and other personal bussiness. My hotmail account is open to anyone, thats why i have it on my profile here. Thats for everything else... =)

So far............... no one ^^"

i have a gmail, and it's great cos it filters out loadsa spam, but it gets a lot more spam than other email anyway.

I have no idea why you need like 7000 megabytes of space. it's ridiculous. i'm currently using 0% of that.

i hardly ever send emails these days anyway, though.

i get lots of chainmail from my friends though. argh.

Same here - Bacicly our whole SCHOOL has it!

Meh... i am one of very few people who have it at my school... i just like it because it's a bit more organized. Other people mostly just dont know what it is.

I need help!

How do I change my settings on gmail to be notified when I receive a message. I didn't set gmail to be my default thingy!

I'm using Thunderbird as my default program (super satisfied because there's 0% spam!!!) :D

When you recive a message on brainden?

Usually i just go to my controls, then at the bottom, go to 'Email Settings'. There are boxes you can check about what you want to be emailed about. If the box is not checked, check it. If it is, it's probobly the Thunderbird that is the problem.

When you recive a message on brainden?

Usually i just go to my controls, then at the bottom, go to 'Email Settings'. There are boxes you can check about what you want to be emailed about. If the box is not checked, check it. If it is, it's probobly the Thunderbird that is the problem.

Thanks, but I'm still clueless! Should I always stay signed in, in gmail?? I have a button at the Firefox page and I just click on it and it pops up! :huh:

OK! I've managed to work something out... I placed a tiny thingamabob on my blue bar doohickey at the bottom of the screen and now I'll be notified when I get a message in my inbox! :D

Yippee! :lol:

I'm computer illiterate! :blush:

WHAT?!?!?!?!??! Thats not even english... or serbian for that matter. =/

You lost me at the first word o.O

I used AOL mail for years, but my English teacher had us sign up for Gmail accounts since it's easy to share homework files through it. I also started using iGoogle which brought me here. My Gmail is shawnt525@gmail.com is anyone wants to hit me up. Or if you have AIM, I'm on the same screenname.