BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Need an answer, please.

Question

14 answers to this question

I think that the correct answer is

because G is mid-nigth

B))

The question is 12:00PM. So, bonanov must be right -- b/c it is the end of the morning

Had it been 12:00AM, then your answer would be correct.

The question is 12:00PM. So, bonanov must be right -- b/c it is the end of the morning

Had it been 12:00AM, then your answer would be correct.

So you could ask how is G like 12 o'clock?

Why is the letter g like 12:00 pm? My 4th grader has me stumped.

My instinct was that they are both 6 upside down... the 6 - g rotation works, and on an analogue clock, 6 is 12 upside down.... so long as you ignore the minute hand.

But I like the morning answer.

Actually that is not accurate. 12:00 P.M is the start of the afternoon. The end of morning is 11:59.99 A.M. What the question really should say is what does G have in common with 12 Noon. Noon is not P.M or A.M. A.M means Ante Meridian which in English is before midday and P.M is Post Meridian meaning after midday. So I retract the beginning of the statement thats its not accurate. But to what the question is referring to G and 12:00 P.M have nothing in common cause 12:00 P.M doesn't exist.

• Upvote 1

Actually that is not accurate. 12:00 P.M is the start of the afternoon. The end of morning is 11:59.99 A.M. What the question really should say is what does G have in common with 12 Noon. Noon is not P.M or A.M. A.M means Ante Meridian which in English is before midday and P.M is Post Meridian meaning after midday. So I retract the beginning of the statement thats its not accurate. But to what the question is referring to G and 12:00 P.M have nothing in common cause 12:00 P.M doesn't exist.

Well Coolfflame, you're obviously being picky.

You've taken one meaning/idea of the word "end" and gone off the deep end with it. Someone could say that death is the end of life and everyone would know what he means by that. Obviously death isn't "the end" of life because death isn't life at all.

Because 12:00am is the first moment that it is no longer the morning, you can infact say it is the end

That's right.

That's right.

A 4th grader posed this question! I am overly critical and analytical but you guys have me beat by a mile.

A 4th grader posed this question! I am overly critical and analytical but you guys have me beat by a mile.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that G isn't the end of morning. It may very well be the last letter of the word, but it certainly isn't the end of morning. It shall come again!

One thing in common

Have you and me

Where you are G

And I jubilee!

The end of mourning.

Oh, that hurts my side.