BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

Argh! A day and a half late! I'm awful at riddles, so I didn't even bother with any intended meaning, and I starting counting the syllables right away. Then I had to read through three pages of guesses and hints just to find out I was right!

Argh! A day and a half late! I'm awful at riddles, so I didn't even bother with any intended meaning, and I starting counting the syllables right away. Then I had to read through three pages of guesses and hints just to find out I was right!

Bummer :lol:

EDIT: It's my fault actually, I give away way too many hints, and then the people that would have guessed it without my help don't get a chance to because I can't keep my fingers steady... yet again!!! <_<

Edited by andromeda

Bummer :lol:

EDIT: It's my fault actually, I give away way too many hints, and then the people that would have guessed it without my help don't get a chance to because I can't keep my fingers steady... yet again!!! <_<

Thats because you dont like it when you are on Brainden waiting for something cool to happen, that next popular post. But nothing happens :P. You get edgey and refresh the page every minute hoping that someone will post a new riddle for you to post on, or cant wait for someone to guess yours so you can tell them its correct/incorrect.

Then the feeling overwhelms you and you find yourself having to write a post, just so hapens to be a hint to your own riddle..

hmm.. to me sounds a lot like someone addicted to smooking.. hmm.. By any chanve are you adicted to Brainden?? :P

Thats because you dont like it when you are on Brainden waiting for something cool to happen, that next popular post. But nothing happens :P . You get edgey and refresh the page every minute hoping that someone will post a new riddle for you to post on, or cant wait for someone to guess yours so you can tell them its correct/incorrect.

Then the feeling overwhelms you and you find yourself having to write a post, just so hapens to be a hint to your own riddle..

hmm.. to me sounds a lot like someone addicted to smooking.. hmm.. By any chanve are you adicted to Brainden?? :P

I know for a fact that I am a BD addict. And I wanna be a BD addict forever. :D