BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

Thank you! Honestly, it is something I had considered before that game began (again, in particular the targeting of HRG). But I really did figure that it would be useless at this point b/c people expect that kind of play from me. And now... well... people expect that kind of play from me, just as I had expected ;)

Edit: It's a beautiful frame-up, I gotta give it to Itachi or CL. S/He did well. And I will be happy to take the shot since there are much more effective Heroes in this group. My biggest worry was getting taken by Sylar.

Edit2: Ya know... it's funny. All the baddies are always terrified that Ysan is a goodie, and at the same time it seems that all the goodies are terrified that I could be a baddie. Where's Surge when you need him? :lol:

Lol...isn't that true ;P

Anyways, I really don't think that Bb would try to kill me on Night 1...it's a respect thing b/w Ancient Mafia adversaries ;)

I do think the way Itachi jumped on Bb so quickly is suspicious...almost like he had it planned ahead of time...

Haha...I'm totally getting deja vu...last time Frost hosted a game pretty much the same thing happened...all the baddies came after me...and Itachi played a clever strat with the Aurora...hmmm...better watch out, I-san, this time I'm a nuclear Ninja! :ph34r:

Oh, and Frost, great Night Post! Thanks for making me totally own :D.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...isn't that true ;P

Anyways, I really don't think that Bb would try to kill me on Night 1...it's a respect thing b/w Ancient Mafia adversaries ;)

I do think the way Itachi jumped on Bb so quickly is suspicious...almost like he had it planned ahead of time...

Haha...I'm totally getting deja vu...last time Frost hosted a game pretty much the same thing happened...all the baddies came after me...and Itachi played a clever strat with the Aurora...hmmm...better watch out, I-san, this time I'm a nuclear Ninja! :ph34r:

Oh, and Frost, great Night Post! Thanks for making me totally own :D.

I do have to agree...Y-san did have a pretty bad a** part in that night post.

Lol...interesting color scheme...;P

Police Officer Ocular-Enso: So Y-san, do you have any enemies? Who do you think would try to kill you so early?

Y-san: Well, let's see...who would be so afraid of me being a Hero? Hmm...two names jump out at me...number 15, and...

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb voting for Itachi

2) Kat - voting for brandonb

3) Sweetness Kat - voting for Bb

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral - voting for Bb

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

8) Crazypainter- voting for Bb

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious voting for Bb

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san - voting for Prince Marth

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

:P

I had a few minutes so I jumped on to read the night post. Ding-Dong Sylar's Dead!! I didn't have time to read all the posts up to this point...just speed-skim. Honestly, I'm not 100% convinced that Bb is a baddie, but I'm not convinced about anyone else either. And since I will have very limited access to a computer tomorrow...

Sorry Bb, I'm jumping the bandwagon for no other reason then lack of time.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb voting for Itachi

2) Kat - voting for brandonb

3) Sweetness Kat - voting for Bb

4) Puzzlegirl - voting for Bb

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral - voting for Bb

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

8) Crazypainter- voting for Bb

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious voting for Bb

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

I don't get it.... didn't you just defend... ME?

plus, no, I am not claire. And the saving roles only save from Death, not from any other abilities. So if someone did end up saving me last night it wouldn't have helped unless Itachi's crew targeted me.

I could be defending you for a change, as I have already done something almost unique last night, as mentioned in my defense.

So Hiro, is my defense satisfactory? Can I live as I have made a statement that discloses my role? We do not want to lose a BTSC hero role, do we?

Alright Bb, I've finally got you figured out! Here's the proof:

av-5980.jpg + hrgavatar.jpg = bb-hrg-avatar.jpg

There's a definite resemblance! :lol:

LMAO!

You should have seen Geass Bb...;P

Anyways, I really don't think he's a baddie...but I noticed Impervious's behavior is consistent with newbie baddie behavior...

Bb: you do confuse me my friend...

GC: yeah let hear the defense...the people want to know :P

Prince Marth: I think it is...he's just trying to be slick....well maybe not...gah...

Accusing as many ppl as possible...definitely newbie baddie behavior :P (no offense, Impervious ;P)

Lol...interesting color scheme...;P

Police Officer Ocular-Enso: So Y-san, do you have any enemies? Who do you think would try to kill you so early?

Y-san: Well, let's see...who would be so afraid of me being a Hero? Hmm...two names jump out at me...number 15, and...

So since when I'm I an enemy of yours??

well, now I'm confused. I wanted to call 'No Contest' but if there's a chance I can get out of it then I REALLY want to!

Alright Bb, I've finally got you figured out! Here's the proof:

av-5980.jpg + hrgavatar.jpg = bb-hrg-avatar.jpg

There's a definite resemblance! :lol:

And that stuff is hilarious!

Edited by Brandonb

LMAO!

You should have seen Geass Bb...;P

Anyways, I really don't think he's a baddie...but I noticed Impervious's behavior is consistent with newbie baddie behavior...

Accusing as many ppl as possible...definitely newbie baddie behavior :P (no offense, Impervious ;P)

newbie baddie behavior...nope i'm just going off what everyone else has posted, i'm still trying to make heads and tails of things. and the pic post by Sinistral, that was just funny and warranted a funny response not an actual accusatory statement.

edit: and the only person I really accused...that i recall...it's been a long day so if i'm wrong oops...was Bb.

Edited by Impervious

Okay let me explain:

If Bb is NOT who he says he is, we inject him and find out the truth.

If he IS who he claims to be, there are two possible outcomes:

If we do NOT inject him:

The company knows Bb is telling the truth, and based on the amount of info he's given out, they can figure out his identity. Since so many of us have doubts about his identity, I don't know if any of the saving roles would be protecting him tonight, and the Company will most likely kill him easily. Not only that, I'm afraid of one of our own who have kill abilities may target him during the night if he isn't injected today.

If we DO inject him:

There will be no further doubts about his identity. We don't have to worry about him being injected twice since there's no way we'd willingly inject him again unless Company had a majority, and I really don't see that happening. Since there will be no further doubts... one of our protection roles would definitely be able to save him. The Company only gets one kill a night, and we have three protection roles. Having him out in the open and confirmed narrows down the targets for our killing roles.

Do you all follow my logic? We need to inject Bb to save his life, otherwise he will most likely be killed during the night. It sounds crazy I know but logically it makes sense.

Edited by Sinistral

Actually Bb, if you are who you claim to be... then it is really in your best interest to be injected today. Do you follow my logic?

Apparently your idea of my role is all wrong.

Edit: ok, i think i follow you now. But i'd still rather now be injected

Edited by Brandonb

Don't give up, Bb...I know you would rather spar with me than kill me...(and if you turn out to actually be a baddie, it will break my heart XP)

I think many of us know each other well enough from our Mafia experiences to use the "who would kill who" lead...plus newbie Mafia players don't usually go into accusations immediately if they're good...;P

I am much more valuable out in the open. But I really didn't want to be out in the open b/c I think that we may have slightly messed up my role, in that, I should only be able to be protected every-other night. Unfortunately, that is not the case in this first game, but we will fix it for the 2nd game.

Edit: Nevermind just saw GC's post... Hiro, you might want to take it back. I don't think anyone would be crazy enough to claim a BTSC role if they were lying, cause there'd be TWO people who could come forward and prove him wrong.

Edited by Sinistral