13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

Btw, shouldn't the colours be different? :rolleyes:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Frost, if this gets too crazy can I just call a no-contest so that we don't have to wait too long? BTW, I will need a saving role to take care of me after you people hang me out to dry :mellow:

Edit: NVM, I was just thinking... that means GC would also have to plead no contest, which I doubt will happen since he is guaranteed to die in the next night post if he doesn't convince Hiro otherwise.

Edit2: BTW, (I truly mean this in the most complimentary way) I am so... happy, that everyone is so analytical and able to critique so deeply into this game. This crowd is truly unlike anything in the early days of mafia. I can't stand it! :P

Edited by Brandonb

The company targetting one of their own to throw off suspicion does seem like something Brandon would come up with...But I'm not convinced of that yet, so I'm holding my vote for now.

Thank you! Honestly, it is something I had considered before that game began (again, in particular the targeting of HRG). But I really did figure that it would be useless at this point b/c people expect that kind of play from me. And now... well... people expect that kind of play from me, just as I had expected ;)

Edit: It's a beautiful frame-up, I gotta give it to Itachi or CL. S/He did well. And I will be happy to take the shot since there are much more effective Heroes in this group. My biggest worry was getting taken by Sylar.

Edit2: Ya know... it's funny. All the baddies are always terrified that Ysan is a goodie, and at the same time it seems that all the goodies are terrified that I could be a baddie. Where's Surge when you need him? :lol:

Edited by Brandonb

Thank you! Honestly, it is something I had considered before that game began (again, in particular the targeting of HRG). But I really did figure that it would be useless at this point b/c people expect that kind of play from me. And now... well... people expect that kind of play from me, just as I had expected ;)

Hello. Brandonb. I've totally backed you up on this one here, where's my thank you? :P

Guys please read my long post, i feel strongly on it so I hope you fellow voters don't continue on with your vote without at least considering the other possibility...

The company targetting one of their own to throw off suspicion does seem like something Brandon would come up with...But I'm not convinced of that yet, so I'm holding my vote for now.
I finally caught up with the reading and most suspicions point to BB, I will go over it too make sure. I know how he is these days, them days, what's the difference? ;) I should vote for him. <_<

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb voting for Itachi

2) Kat - voting for brandonb

3) Sweetness Kat - voting for Bb

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral - voting for Bb

7) Slick2-voting for Bb

8) Crazypainter- voting for Bb

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious voting for Bb

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student - voting for Itachi

Take the shot like a man. :o

Hello. Brandonb. I've totally backed you up on this one here, where's my thank you? :P

Guys please read my long post, i feel strongly on it so I hope you fellow voters don't continue on with your vote without at least considering the other possibility...

I read your post and that's another reason I'm holding my vote. I want to see what Itachi has to say in response to your post against him.

Honestly. You should really wish you hadn't. :blink:

Thanks, but no thanks man. I have a good idea of who you are working with. And I know what you are doing... You better kill me tonight before I expose you tomorrow.

Thanks, but no thanks man. I have a good idea of who you are working with. And I know what you are doing... You better kill me tonight before I expose you tomorrow.

Ha Bam and your analysis is wrong! :P I'm going asleep now, i'll check up in the morning :)

Btw Bb i wish you hadn't have said that.. makes me a tad more reluctant to believe what I had believed :(

Wow...:blink: Ok I might just lock in my vote, I think Brandonb is definately a baddie...but I have been wrong...GAH so confused, but it will take a little bit more to sway me. Going to bed now, I'll check in again in the morning ^_^ G'night everyone!

~Kat

Few things. There aren't hints in posts. So the OJ thing? It means absolutely nothing. Same deal with timing. Just because it seems like something happens at one time doesn't mean someone can't be a certain role(unless it's physically impossible). Oh, and HRG wasn't out killing Y-san when Hiro killed GC. Hiro went into the future to kill GC, so he won't actually kill GC until tomorrow night. :P

Oh :blush: Well then forget everything I said :P I thought there was hints... and I misunderstood the thing about Hiro going into the future

GC, you need to defend yourself

Ha Bam and your analysis is wrong! :P I'm going asleep now, i'll check up in the morning :)

Btw Bb i wish you hadn't have said that.. makes me a tad more reluctant to believe what I had believed :(

Hmm...So instead of thanking him for taking up for you...You ask him to go ahead and kill you...I'm not sure if that's a confession or what it is :blink:

Hmm...So instead of thanking him for taking up for you...You ask him to go ahead and kill you...I'm not sure if that's a confession or what it is :blink:

I suspect that he is one of the company. In addition to framing me, they are defending me to clear one of their members. It's brilliant.

I suspect that he is one of the company. In addition to framing me, they are defending me to clear one of their members. It's brilliant.

You know, that makes sense but I'm pretty new at these games and I even know your reputation -_-(not in a bad way, you're a genius at these games)... Then again I also know that Itachi and JS have the same kind of reputation... <_<

Hmmm I'm torn at the moment.... I think they are all in the company and all doing this skit for us so that we change our minds to someone else completely!! j/k I have no idea :rolleyes:

Well I just got invited to go out tonight, so I'm leaving my vote where it is and hopefully I have enough time to sign in before the day ends to see if I should change it :)

P.S.

I really hope GC can defend himself

Edited by sweetness kat

Hey! Wait up. Defending on the first day isn't a walk-in-the-park as far as I know. So let me get this straight. Brandon's claiming he's Claire, right? Actually his asking for protection now seems plausible. It's been proven time and again that those who ask for protection openly often do not get it, i.e, if their role isn't known. So my guess is Brandon didn't actually need protection but for the first time perhaps :P , I mean almost the very first time he was protected. I guess the Haitian can break any protection and that's how he must have reached Brandon. ;)

So, there's my defense HIRO and now you wouldn't want to kill me, I hope.

Hey! Wait up. Defending on the first day isn't a walk-in-the-park as far as I know. So let me get this straight. Brandon's claiming he's Claire, right? Actually his asking for protection now seems plausible. It's been proven time and again that those who ask for protection openly often do not get it, i.e, if their role isn't known. So my guess is Brandon didn't actually need protection but for the first time perhaps :P , I mean almost the very first time he was protected. I guess the Haitian can break any protection and that's how he must have reached Brandon. ;)

So, there's my defense HIRO and now you wouldn't want to kill me, I hope.

I don't get it.... didn't you just defend... ME?

plus, no, I am not claire. And the saving roles only save from Death, not from any other abilities. So if someone did end up saving me last night it wouldn't have helped unless Itachi's crew targeted me.

Just posting that there are about...20 more hours until the day ends. So don't worry about running out of time(unless we have a no contest, and GC defends himself).

Well we sure are active in here..good thing!

But I dont see Brandon saying no contest anytime soon and If I know Grey Cells he is going to defend himself.

I am just hoping to find something in these posts to change my mind because as it was said before,

we all are so certain that Bb is a bad guy every time. And it would be a big mistake to underestimate

any player. Geez I hope no one is typing as I am am right now... And we do have quite a while before

the day is over for me to change my vote if need be. well we will see...good night and good luck