BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay everyone, I'm going to be inactive for a while because I'm going camping. DOn't lynch me because of this. I'll be back in about 2 days.

Hmm I see some subliminal messaging, he said " DOn't " so perhaps he, in fact, means DO lynch him due to this inactivity :D

Edit: typos

Edited by Impervious

Uh-oh, FIF...you're playing with fire! (so...many...puns!)

I'm assuming the first night ends when Frost gets home from school...approx 24 hrs after the OP. So...we'll have 24 hours for a lynching (or whatever we're calling it in this version) putting us at about 5:00Eastern/2:00Pacific on Saturday...right? After that we'll have 18 hours for the next night...putting us early Sunday morning. Too early. I have a feeling that Frost isn't wanting to pop out of bed at 3AM (or whatever timezone he's in) to write the post...so the 2nd night will be more along the lines of 24 hours.

Correct me if I'm off. I'm just trying to get this straight in my head since I have a very busy weekend too. However, like I said, I will be checking in at least once per day/night!!

:lol: And why would he want that?

When is the night post coming? Hurry up peeps, send your pms!

~Kat

My guess... unfortunately is somewhere around 5:00 EST since Frost is at school for most of the day and he will need time to write some stuff. Then we can get this game REALLY started! :D

BTW, who is the backup?

Edit:Eastern

Edit2: To PG, that sounds about right. I figure that he won't be getting up so early. However, if we can get our PMs in earlier, then maybe he could put of the night post late Friday night instead of early saturday.

Edited by Brandonb

My guess... unfortunately is somewhere around 5:00 EST since Frost is at school for most of the day and he will need time to write some stuff. Then we can get this game REALLY started! :D

BTW, who is the backup?

Edit:Eastern

Edit2: To PG, that sounds about right. I figure that he won't be getting up so early. However, if we can get our PMs in earlier, then maybe he could put of the night post late Friday night instead of early saturday.

I'm assuming you meant late Saturday/early Sunday. The nights are the only times that can be shortened...only if everyone get's their PMs in. The days have to be 24hrs so that everyone has a chance to login and vote.

:lol: And why would he want that?

When is the night post coming? Hurry up peeps, send your pms!

~Kat

Cold feet maybe, who knows :P

Uh-oh, FIF...you're playing with fire! (so...many...puns!)

I'm assuming the first night ends when Frost gets home from school...approx 24 hrs after the OP. So...we'll have 24 hours for a lynching (or whatever we're calling it in this version) putting us at about 5:00Eastern/2:00Pacific on Saturday...right? After that we'll have 18 hours for the next night...putting us early Sunday morning. Too early. I have a feeling that Frost isn't wanting to pop out of bed at 3AM (or whatever timezone he's in) to write the post...so the 2nd night will be more along the lines of 24 hours.

Correct me if I'm off. I'm just trying to get this straight in my head since I have a very busy weekend too. However, like I said, I will be checking in at least once per day/night!!

Yeah I've got a busy weekend too, Scottish Highland Games on Sunday and an early thanksgiving before my dad goes out of town on Sunday, but I'll still check in each day and probably be active in the evenings/eaaaaaaarly mornings :D

BTW, who is the backup?

I'm the backup, I've been keeping up with this thread just in case...

Edited by sweetness kat

I've officially decided that my character is going to be wearing a kilt. Not that that changes anything. I just wanted to give you all a better visual :P

I do have to say I give Frost for doing school and this.

An intimation: If anyone of you breaks one of the most ethical rules of the game and peeps into the Online List, there might be the words to the effect "Viewing the Online List" in front of grey cells. Please ignore it and carry on with your work. :P

HUH? What do you mean by this GC? Are you warning us not to look at the list or are you telling us that you are going to be looking at the list and to ignore it?

Your communication skills for this post are very confusing. :wacko: Please clarify because you seem to be contradicting yourself.

HUH? What do you mean by this GC? Are you warning us not to look at the list or are you telling us that you are going to be looking at the list and to ignore it?

Your communication skills for this post are very confusing. :wacko: Please clarify because you seem to be contradicting yourself.

I was just kidding, couldn't help it. :P BTW, you got it right both ways.

Excellent. There is a good chance that ou will be replacing FIF. Of course, this is all up to Frost, so we'll just have to wait and see.

I didn't expect to already be in the game(if Frost decides it), so I planned to take a cram course when I knew i was done with ABR and not yet in another game.... Saturday I have a 10 hour class and Sunday a 10 hour class :wacko: and on the off hours I will be studying for my big test on Monday... So I say let FIF have a chance unless there is another backup who would like to go before me? Of course FIF staying is not up to me, but it seems rather pointless to replace someone who is inactive for two days with someone else who is inactive for two days :P

After these two days I will be free :)

I was just kidding, couldn't help it. :P BTW, you got it right both ways.

So you wont out someone who has been snooping then? AND

how are you going to monitor the board w/o snooping yourself?

I didn't expect to already be in the game(if Frost decides it), so I planned to take a cram course when I knew i was done with ABR and not yet in another game.... Saturday I have a 10 hour class and Sunday a 10 hour class :wacko: and on the off hours I will be studying for my big test on Monday... So I say let FIF have a chance unless there is another backup who would like to go before me? Of course FIF staying is not up to me, but it seems rather pointless to replace someone who is inactive for two days with someone else who is inactive for two days :P

After these two days I will be free :)

But as I see in ABR3 you are now available. Lets go have a drink in the afterlife my sister ghost!

But as I see in ABR3 you are now available. Lets go have a drink in the afterlife my sister ghost!

Thats the point I knew I was going to be killed off, so I purposely set my cram course for this weekend :)

A drink sounds appealing, I bet it tastes so much better in the afterlife :P

(okay no more nonsense posts :blush: hehe )

Too many nonsense posts...though at least some were informational. We need to find more backups to replace people, there are already two that can't play. Can you guys try and PM some people to see if they want to replace someone? We need to get this game moving, and we need everyong on to do so.

Hello fellow Heroes! B))I have taken the place of FIF, but like I said before, I may not be on as much the next two days... I will get on at least once each day so I may do whats needed but I may not be able to post much... After I pass my test, I will be on here a lot more :)

Edited by sweetness kat

Too many nonsense posts...though at least some were informational. We need to find more backups to replace people, there are already two that can't play. Can you guys try and PM some people to see if they want to replace someone? We need to get this game moving, and we need everyong on to do so.
How is this SIG.? I usually help by advertising. LIS is too busy. I think we'll be fine, to start. :D