BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Ya, PG! :P For the first time I have voted for you as a baddie. BTW, why did you post that doubt about Candice(i.e, your) ability openly instead of PM'ing Frost. My guess is to make us think that you were a hero, right? But most of the times that only acts in reverse. ;)

So our good Prof. is indeed a hero :D and no, I don't think if he was a company member he would betray his companions. That just isn't like him.

Why doesn't the company come out and talk to us openly now?

Kat, PG, CP, Slick2? Talk to us!

That's wild how we had another all-female group of baddies to start the game! (Before Slick2 took over for CL) :P

Well ladies and gentleman of the Company, c'mon out with it. B)) Talk to us

:lol: bold and straightforward with them how, huh? Well I know about Slick2. Since he wants to accuse SK of being HRG...I would say he's probably HRG, if not...He's obviously a Company Member. But Slick...Just so you know...If you've been paying attention, which it seems like you aren't, you'd know my power and what I can do...By acting the way you are...You are just TOO obvious. I'm not afraid of being bold either at this point.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Wait... Why is Hiro targeting PG and Niki targeting CP? Shouldn't it be the other way around? There is no protection from Hiro, so he can get CP no matter what.

I agree, If Hiro targets CP we could make it fun and inject one of the others and have her die the following night along with HRG/Haitian/Linderman(whoever is left :P)

That way if Hiro is killed tonight his attack will still go through :)

Niki should go for PG since PG is pretty much defenseless(sp?)

Oh but wait, what if CP is the Haitian and Hiro can't kill him? How do we kill the Haitian? Inject him twice? Is there any other way? Am I asking to many Q's? :P

Oh and this is my response to Slick: :lol::lol::lol::PB))

Good morning to you all! Hmm lots to read glad I got through it.

Bad that you all are on my tail....

Sweetness, its all cool, good thing you passed your test and

didnt let this game keep away from studying.

The finger pointing is insane in here. But just like other games that

wanted me to come out with my role I wont. Its a bit like cheating.

I am an innocent, and worried about my safety. I am not that great

or important a role and havent done much this game. But I am cool

with that. Cnt be the ninja every game ya know? (7)

Day 2

Last Minute Mayhem

A crowd had joined at Mohinder's lab. The crowd was swaying back and forth with accusations. People were pushing each other to the front of the group, "It's Impervious! Take him!" "No! It's Sweetness Kat! Inject her now! Hurry!" Then half of the crowd came to a decision… "The quiet guy! Get him!" Prince Marth looked up and retorted "You shouldn't choose me; I know who two of you are, if you catch my drift…" The crowd stood confused for a moment, and then a chant began to erupt "Get the other quiet guy! Professor Templeton must be a member of the company!"

I just reread this part and couldn't stop laughing! "The quiet guy!" "Get the other quiet guy!" :lol:

I just reread this part and couldn't stop laughing! "The quiet guy!" "Get the other quiet guy!" :lol:

so just how many quiet guys are out there? LOL

I like the strong silent type. No the other strong silent type...

I think it was discussed that if Hiro goes after the Hatian he can still kill him due to the stopped time...but then again the Haitian nullifies abilities so who knows, well hiro could always still chop him up with his katana :P Frost can you confirm, or Bb.

Oh but wait, what if CP is the Haitian and Hiro can't kill him? How do we kill the Haitian? Inject him twice? Is there any other way? Am I asking to many Q's? :P

The Haitian's ability is only offensive, Not like Peter's reflection ability (Peter will be tweaked in the next game). The Haitian dies just like the rest of us. (well, some of us anyway) :P So Hiro will only be ineffective against the Haitian if the Haitian chooses him.

Edit: clarification

Edited by Brandonb

-Hopefully the company somewhat followed my plan, in particular the saving of PG (it really was the worst thing they could do, so hopefully they did it :P ). If they have, then this means that we have succeeded in at least one kill. So tomorrow, if PG is still alive, she needs to be the one that is lynched for the 2nd time so that she will not be able to use her redirection ability tomorrow night. *All of the following is based on the lynching of PG.

1- Hopefully the Haitian died this night. If he has, then congratulations! We’ve won! (Unfortunately, if I am dead, I will not be able to confirm this. Of course, if I am dead, that means I was targeted for that reason :P ). Reasoning: If the Haitian died, then that leaves Linderman and HRG, meaning that Linderman is useless and we have two killing roles (Niki and Hiro) remaining to finish them off.

2- If Linderman died last night, then once again there will be no protection and the result will be the same! YAY!

3- If HRG died tonight we know that Linderman will protect the Haitian tomorrow night. However, Niki will be able to kill Linderman that night, and Hiro will be able to target the Haitian that night. Which should automatically be a win.

And if PG was killed last night… then I guess you all should lynch whoever was not saved (b/c the person that was saved IS the Haitian and will not be a threat tonight.) Hopefully you will all lynch Linderman. OH! And I think Kat might be HRG, so it may not be of any use to lynch her.

This is all assuming the worst-case scenario that we only get one kill tonight. If we kill more of them… then I’m sure there’s nothing left to stand in our way. Congrats Heroes!