BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...Looks like the vote got swayed a bit while I was asleep...

Yeah, we all decided to go with PG instead of PT. PT made a bold statement that we all want to believe, so we're taking a chance and injecting PG instead.

Yeah, we all decided to go with PG instead of PT. PT made a bold statement that we all want to believe, so we're taking a chance and injecting PG instead.

Ah ok. No biggie. Hopefully we got the right person. We'll see soon.

Day 2

Last Minute Mayhem

A crowd had joined at Mohinder's lab. The crowd was swaying back and forth with accusations. People were pushing each other to the front of the group, "It's Impervious! Take him!" "No! It's Sweetness Kat! Inject her now! Hurry!" Then half of the crowd came to a decision… "The quiet guy! Get him!" Prince Marth looked up and retorted "You shouldn't choose me; I know who two of you are, if you catch my drift…" The crowd stood confused for a moment, and then a chant began to erupt "Get the other quiet guy! Professor Templeton must be a member of the company!" They pushed him to the front and threw him into the center of the lab onto the open concrete floor. Prof. Templeton got up, dusted himself off calmly, and sat down in the injection chair. Dr. Suresh took a cotton swab and cleaned a small area on PT's arm to prepare him for the needle. He picked up an empty needle and drew a small amount of PT's blood for analysis. Then Suresh picked up another shot and filled it with the neutralizing serum. He turned and swiftly jabbed the serum needle it into his patient's arm. Prof. Templeton inhaled deeply and signed defeatedly. "Please, don't take my wings…" he said, "Otherwise I won't be able to fly anyone to safety." Hearing this, the crowd burst out in another fit of confusion. Startled, Suresh hesitated pushing down on the needle's plunger. "Oh wait! Wait!" Shouts of resentment filled the lab. "We changed our minds! Send PuzzleGirl, there's no doubt that she is one of them." Joe's Student, Sweetness Kat, Itachi, Impervious… they all grabbed Puzzle girl and carried her into the room. She didn't kick, she didn't scream, she just went limp in their arms. "I accept my injection" she said. "Crap" said Mohinder, because the last thing he wanted to do was use the same needle twice. So after having to take a blood sample of PG, he snapped the needle off the end of the shot, and emptied its contents into another sterile syringe. Frustrated, he took an alcohol swab, wiped her arm, and jabbed it into her shoulder. PG cringed slightly as Mohinder injected the virus. After he was done, PG got up from the lab chair, and Mohinder set to analyzing her blood. “Well, it appears that PG has the ability of Illusion. I’m pretty sure one of the company members had that ability. Nice work deciding to inject her.”

Great job guys, you got a company member! :D

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl - Injected[Candice]

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral – DEAD[?]

7) Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi - Injected[Peter]

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

And now I need the night PMs. Get them in soon! :D

After one of the earlier posts you made I think I know who you are, so, I can't speak for I-san, but I do :)
It's about time you see the light. I am still trusting my thoughts and judgement. I think it is safe for me to come out with my role but at least 3 baddies are around yet and maybe 4. Perhaps tomorrow is the best time. ;)

EDIT 2 baddies and maybe 3. Woot Woot! :D

Edited by akaslickster

OK, voting is closed (12mins ago)

I wish I had been around for the last minute revelations :P

Edit: Wow, what a swing in the final 30mins! That was amazing!

Lol...me too...oh well, okay so I only need one protector...Nathan can protect me since he protected Itachi yesterday, Claire protect Itachi...Nikki go after PG, Hiro go after Slick2 (he can defend himself tomorrow if he wants), I'll go after CP. Or alternatively Hiro go after PG and DL protect Hiro. Sorry, Bb...you're not that useful to us anymore :P.

Lol...me too...oh well, okay so I only need one protector...Nathan can protect me since he protected Itachi yesterday, Claire protect Itachi...Nikki go after PG, Hiro go after Slick2 (he can defend himself tomorrow if he wants), I'll go after CP. Or alternatively Hiro go after PG and DL protect Hiro. Sorry, Bb...you're not that useful to us anymore :P.

Who has a better chance of getting a successful attack on PG?

So I'm thinking, If DL can protect Hiro tonight while hiro goes after PG then no matter what PG is dead tomorrow night. Then, the following night, PG will die since no saves can be done to Hiro's attacks, and then, Hiro and Nikki could both hit two different targets. That's my thoughts so far.

Lol...me too...oh well, okay so I only need one protector...Nathan can protect me since he protected Itachi yesterday, Claire protect Itachi...Nikki go after PG, Hiro go after Slick2 (he can defend himself tomorrow if he wants), I'll go after CP. Or alternatively Hiro go after PG and DL protect Hiro. Sorry, Bb...you're not that useful to us anymore :P .
If you only knew.... I will come out of my role but that will ruin us for sure, so this goes totally on you. ;) Edited by akaslickster

So I'm thinking, If DL can protect Hiro tonight while hiro goes after PG then no matter what PG is dead tomorrow night. Then, the following night, PG will die since no saves can be done to Hiro's attacks, and then, Hiro and Nikki could both hit two different targets. That's my thoughts so far.

Impervious, trust me. Since they still have the Haitian and Linderman, it's better for us to go for as many attacks as they can, so we're guaranteed at least one kill. They have the potential to block 2 attacks, so we need 3. And if you go for PG, they can still Haitian DL and kill you. You're much more likely to stay alive if you go after Slick2 ;).

If you only knew.... I will come out of my role but that will ruin us for sure, so this goes totally on you. ;)

You can prove yourself tomorrow and Hiro will take back his kill.

Edit: Clarification.

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Sorry, Bb...you're not that useful to us anymore :P.

Oh yeah? Check this out.

Using my normal Baddie Abilities I will expose the best plan that the Company could use...

-First we need to realize that Candice(PG) or the Haitian will be protected tonight (most likely Candice/PG since she will be able to use her ability tomorrow, but the haitian will not).

-The Haitian will most likely target Ysan tonight since her kill is only every-other day and Hiro takes 2 days to kill (plus she will be protected and they cannot be sure who Nikki is).

-So Nikki must kill tonight, because of this, DL will not be able to save anyone.

-This leaves the two saving roles, Claire and Nathan. The company's best option would be to take out Ysan or Nikki tonight, but since they can be certain that Ysan will be protected by Nathan, that will not be an option. They will not know the difference between Nikki and Hiro, so they have a 50/50 of nailing the right person.

-Since Ysan will be protected, this allows the Haitian and HRG to split up. Since the Haitian will stop Ysan, that means HRG will try for Nikki or Hiro. (though now it could be anyone else *gulp*)

---Well... that's what I would do ^_^

Do what you will with this Heroes. I am not trying to give the company any ideas. I just don't want us to be caught off guard, mainly by the fact that only Nikki OR DL can act tonight and if Claire acted last night... she can't do anything tonight.

It may be best if Niki, once again, does not act.

Edited by Brandonb

Oh yeah? Check this out.

-This leaves the two saving roles, Claire and Nathan. The company's best option would be to take out Ysan or Nikki tonight, but since they can be certain that Ysan will be protected by Nathan, that will not be an option. They will not know the difference between Nikki and Hiro, so they have a 50/50 of nailing the right person.

-Since Ysan will be protected, this allows the Haitian and HRG to split up. Since the Haitian will stop Ysan, that means HRG will try for Nikki or Hiro. (though now it could be anyone else *gulp*)

Wow those points were redundant... I guess that's what happens when you don't proofread for content :P

So basically their plan will be damage control plus some sort of kill.

Edit: ***This is just a reminder for myself to share my other suggestions right before the night post goes up (in case I die tonight).

Edited by Brandonb

Wow those points were redundant... I guess that's what happens when you don't proofread for content :P

So basically their plan will be damage control plus some sort of kill.

Edit: ***This is just a reminder for myself to share my other suggestions right before the night post goes up (in case I die tonight).

Lol...it was redundant...b/c I am MG ;P. But as long as we guarantee the safety of the important roles, it is better for us to actually get a kill, since they have the ability to block 2 attacks, the only way to do that is by attacking with all 3.

Ohh well that makes sense...was in Napolean that said "men would rather believe illusion than sense or logic"?

well I believed illusion. ^_^ Ok I will believe now that PG was a baddie. Why? because I thought that BB was Candice.

Tonights priority is saving as many of us from hte company.

After the Night Post you'll know who Kat is as well ;) Candice can't confuse anyone. And good job Heroes. In fairness to the Baddies, this couldn't have gotten off to a worse start for them. Sylar instantly dead and Ted instantly outed. :P

I wouldn't recommend def. going after PG tonight. Linderman will mots likely protect her. Y-San and Niki should both attack. I think Y-San should say who she's going after, so Nikki doesn't double up. Don't go after Kat at least.

Edit: Thanks in advance Claire ;)

After the Night Post you'll know who Kat is as well ;) Candice can't confuse anyone. And good job Heroes. In fairness to the Baddies, this couldn't have gotten off to a worse start for them. Sylar instantly dead and Ted instantly outed. :P

I wouldn't recommend def. going after PG tonight. Linderman will mots likely protect her. Y-San and Niki should both attack. I think Y-San should say who she's going after, so Nikki doesn't double up. Don't go after Kat at least.

Edit: Thanks in advance Claire ;)

...And if we say we're not going after PG tonight, they'll protect the other one...and I already said who I was going to attack...

With Hiro going after Slick, and you targeting Kat, then there's only two others left for me and Nikki...so they know who we're going to attack anyways...