Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the wait guys, it’s a really long post. But a good one! :D

Night 1

Genesis

Yoruichi-san headed down the dark and empty street. She knew she was out too late, but she had had a lot on her mind lately. She was excited at the prospect of a serum that could take away someone’s abilities. However she had been worried about these people, the company, that were kidnapping people, never to be seen again. “Oh well, I’m sure I can manage,” she mumbled to herself. There was a chill in the air as she turned the corner into a damp alley, pulling her hood over her head. “I better hurry home,” she thought, “it’s getting cold.” Y-san kept walking, but at a brisker pace than before. She could have sworn someone was following her.

When she finally arrived at her apartment, she released a sigh of relief. She walked into the apartment and plopped down on the couch. “It’s good to be home,” she said out loud. “Yes it is,” whispered a voice from behind the couch. Before she could turn around to see who it was, Y-san slammed into the wall across the room.

cast_sylarMain.jpg

“I’ve been waiting for you,” hissed Sylar. He got up from behind the couch and approached Yoruichi, who was pinned and struggling against the far wall. “You have a power…don’t you?” He walked up to Y-san, his eyes crawling all over her head. “I must see how that works…” Sylar lifted up his index finger level with Y-san’s forehead.

“GYAAAAAAAH!” Yoruichi-san screamed as Sylar cut through her skull. All of a sudden, Y-san’s hands started to glow. They started emitting immense radiation and heat. Sylar jumped back, surprised, already feeling the painful effects of the radiation. The radiation only grew stronger as Y-san grew angrier. Sylar couldn’t bear the power, he had to get out, and he started to crawl away. Yoruichi went after him, but he scurried away towards a large window. Sylar glanced back, and then quickly leaped out of the apartment building. Y-san leaned out the window, looking down at him. Sylar lay crumpled, unconscious, in the alley below. “I wouldn’t try that again if I were you,” she sneered. “You just aren’t powerful enough.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting and grasping Takezo Kensei's sword, Hiro finally came to a decision. He stood up and looked to his left… “Did you finally come to a decision?” asked his bright-eyed best friend Ando. “Yes, and now I must go.” Hiro said with a blank stare. “Wait, first tell me who…. Ehhh” Ando’s voice trailed off, no need to look silly talking to himself, Hiro had already teleported into the future.

~~~~~~~~~~

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Brandonb got up from his evening movie to open the front door. “Who could it be at this late hour?” he wondered to himself. He approached the door and said “who is it?” He looked through the peephole, only to see an empty porch. Curious, he opened the door and stepped out into the cool night. Then a hand descended over him. That was the last thing he remembered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoruichi had finally calmed down after the ordeal with Sylar. Thankfully she hadn’t blown up the place in the process, and her hands had stopped glowing. She was about to sit down and relax with a movie when someone knocked on her door. “What is it this time?” she wondered. “Hopefully it’s not Sylar asking for a rematch.” She smiled to herself as she opened the door, only to have a gun pointed to her head. “Not again…”

~~~~~~~~~~

“It is pretty amazing to be able to go anywhere, anytime” Hiro thought to himself as he stood in the middle of GC’s living room. It was very late, exactly as planned… nothing but black night filled the windows next to him. Hiro looked over at the green digital numbers illuminated on the DVD player’s clock; it was blinking 12:00 as if it had not ever been set. Then, in the darkness Hiro noticed a light coming from the kitchen. Hiro squeezed his eyes tightly shut and shuddered momentarily as he concentrated as hard as he could.

551502355_cd3f33ea3d.jpg

Then he opened his eyes… and noticed the clock, it had stopped blinking. “Perfect” he thought to himself. “Now let us see what is going on in the kitchen.” Despite the darkness of the house, only illuminated slightly by the green grow from the clock, Hiro’s freshly unsheathed sword reflected a brilliant emerald color, as if it itself was able to magnify the light in the room. Hiro made his way through the house towards the light of the kitchen. He turned the corner and saw his mark. GC was standing in front his counter, his back to the refrigerator with the door swung wide open, pouring a late night glass of orange juice. He was using the light from the fridge to illuminate the room while he satisfied his thirst. Hiro was amazed at his own ability… he admired the glistening orange color pouring from the container, completely still in the air, as if it were frozen solid. Then looking at GC the same way… solid. “Hiro snap out of it, you are here to do your duty” he said to himself. “However, it is not honorable of me to kill a defenseless man” Hiro began to talk himself out of his decision. But then remembered what he and Ando had discussed. “If you go and make your attack one night in the future, then you can always just go and stop yourself from acting on it tomorrow night!” Ando had reasoned with him, and they decided that it was the best course of action. “Well, I guess I am not really killing him. I am just… killing him… I cannot reason otherwise. But I may come back and prevent it tomorrow night if I feel that I have wrongfully attacked this man.” And with that, Hiro firmly gripped his sword with both hands, and made one hardly-expert slice across GC’s neck. If the blade weren’t so sharp, his amateur technique would have surely required a second stroke, afterall he was new to the sword wielding thing. “This could be the best part about this time freezing ability” he thought to himself. “I don’t have to see any blood spilled, and my sword doesn’t even stain.” Hiro sheathed his sword and bowed to GC. “I truly hope that you are not a hero, and if you are, I pray that you will be able to convince me tomorrow so that I may save you.” Hiro stood up straight, and vanished. Not daring to imagine that would never be able to forgive himself if he had seen the mess he left behind.... Or is it ahead?”

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoruichi stared at the person holding the gun to her head. “So you’re HRG…” she mumbled. “I guess that means you’re here to kill me.”“The company doesn’t think keeping you alive is in our best interest,” he responded. “If only you knew...” Y-san snickered. She quickly grabbed the gun, her hands shining with radioactivity. The gun melted to a puddle that splattered all over the carpet. HRG glanced down at the pool of liquid gun on the floor and back up at Yoruichi, whose hands were still burning. “Your face is next,” said Yoruichi. HRG quickly turned and left, though not without getting in the last word. “The company shall return, and we’ll be prepared next time!”

~~~~~~~~~~

Just outside, Sylar was still down in the alley below Y-san’s apartment. He had regained consciousness, but he was still dizzy from the fall, and he had a bad headache. Luckily for him he had landed on some garbage bags that broke his fall somewhat. He rolled off of the pile and struggled to his feet. He staggered along the alley, leaning against the building for support. When he finally got to the street, he looked around to see where he was. Suddenly someone shouted “hey Slick!” Sylar turned to see who it was, only to be tackled from the side.

Peter got up and dusted himself off. Gasping, Sylar struggled to get up, but Peter kicked him back down to the ground. “I thought I’d find you here, Slick,” Peter said smugly. “You won’t be harming anymore people,” he said, “though you never did get to harm anyone yet. Oh well, not my problem.” Peter bent down over the weak Sylar, and stretched out his finger. “It’s time for you to pay.” Sylar’s screams echoed through the night:

“GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

Wow, what an eventful night. Seems everyone had it out for Yoruichi-san. It’s time for day one to start! :D

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Cherry Lane

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

12) Akaslickster – DEAD[sylar]

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Oh, also, GC doesn't technically count as dead until tomorrow night, so I won't list him as dead. He has today to convince Hiro to revoke his kill.

Wow, Sylar was the human wrecking ball! So much potential... Thank you Peter! Now all we have to worry about is the company :D

Yeah, the Heroes got one seriously lucky break with Sylar being put out of the picture.

• The Haitian – Any night but not two in a row, selects one player that will lose their role ability for that night or following day.

What does it mean by "following day"? What ability can be used during the day? :huh:

• The Haitian – Any night but not two in a row, selects one player that will lose their role ability for that night or following day.

What does it mean by "following day"? What ability can be used during the day? :huh:

Matt, Issac, and Molly have daytime abilities.

Also, is Y-San now just an immortal Hero killing machine? We're not going to vote her to get the serum and she can't die at night.

Edit: ok, wait. The Haitian can make her lose power and the Company can kill her. So every odd Night the saving role needs to be on her. I'm assuming the hand on Bb was the Haitian. Also meaning Bb is most-likely a Hero, but that could just be a ruse to make us think that - very typical of Bb.

Edit 2: Not every odd Night. Every night the Haitian can visit her.

Reincarnated into guess who? You shall see. :lol:

Sorry, folks, I have to bow out. This was looking to be a great game, too. But it means Slick gets to play, after all.

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Cherry Lane Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Edited by Cherry Lane

Sorry, folks, I have to bow out. This was looking to be a great game, too. But it means Slick gets to play, after all.

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Cherry Lane Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Before you leave, let us know who you were at least...

Guys, start voting. The day has already started, and only 22.5 hours are left until it's over. Might as well start voting now. Oh, and as already stated, Slick is replacing CL:

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Cherry Lane Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Thanks alot Frost and CL, My reincarnation is complete. Now let's get those baddies!

1) Brandonb

2) Kathleen

3) Sweetness Kat

4) Puzzlegirl

5) Prince Marth

6) Sinistral

7) Slick2

8) Crazypainter

9) Itachi - voting for Bb

10) Prof. Templeton

11) Impervious

13) Yoruichi-san

14) Grey Cells

15) Joe's Student

Ah, wth, I'll start the vote. I think Bb is up to his clever tactics. We know he's not the Haitain, but he could easily be the girl who changes reality (I forget the name right now). By having the Haitian come after him, he's trying to throw suspicion off of himself. Bb please convince me otherwise B)) Anyway, I was missing us going at it, that's another reason. ;)

Before you leave, let us know who you were at least...

hehe ya please???

Okay so I'm not sure if GC is a hero or a baddie..

but here are some thoughts:

GC is not Sylar because Slick was Sylar and GC was killed by Hiro and Sylar killed by Peter... duh

GC's character was in a house pouring himself some OJ when he was killed... that doesn't seem like something someone from the Company would do

well maybe HRG, but he was out trying to kill YSan... the Haitian was at Bb's house... were not sure about Linderman or Candace so he could be one of them... but the odds of him being a hero are higher... so maybe Hiro made a mistake? :huh: