BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if anyone has a night action and has confirmed their role but not PMed me what they're action is, make sure you PM it to me before tomorrow(unless of course you don't want to perform your night action, but I'd still like a PM notifying me of that).

Okay I just want to make this point before we get really into the game.

In the past we have brought up the point that players are here and not posting, to

make it seem as though they may be bad. I happen to be playing Woon's Battle of

Warriors as well as this game. There are others in here that are also playing that game as well.

So please keep that in mind you all. And if any of you check the boards, even though

we are not supposed to do it, and see that someone is PMing, like those of us who are supposed to PM

each night for the battle of Warriors, keep it in mind that you may give yourself away as a baddie!

And having said that, I am off to fix dinner.

But something tells me that I will log on again

as I seem to be an addict when it comes to this game!

And thanks to Brandon for helping Frost write the story.

It mustve been tough writing a story with his rules.

Okay I just want to make this point before we get really into the game.

In the past we have brought up the point that players are here and not posting, to

make it seem as though they may be bad. I happen to be playing Woon's Battle of

Warriors as well as this game. There are others in here that are also playing that game as well.

So please keep that in mind you all. And if any of you check the boards, even though

we are not supposed to do it, and see that someone is PMing, like those of us who are supposed to PM

each night for the battle of Warriors, keep it in mind that you may give yourself away as a baddie!

Excellent point CP! :D

It is important that no one uses the online user list to see who is PMing. Besides, it probably won't even help considering that there are many heroes that PM at night as well.

And thanks to Brandon for helping Frost write the story.

It mustve been tough writing a story with his rules.

No problem, and thank you to everyone that has commented so far! I hope this lives up to your expectations! :D

And yeah, we started on the rules first thing, bouncing ideas back and forth for days trying to poke holes in them. Which we did, we found alot of problems, massive gaping Mafia I type problems (sorry UR :P ) and once we got all that straight... trying to write the story to fit the rules we came up with was nasty. Sorry if it's not totally epic and abiding to the original Heroes story line. Lets just say, Mohinder Suresh was actually a character until about 1:00 today :P Even though he's the narrator in the show, we never planned on using him as the host until Frost and I started working on the story :blink:

FYI: Let it be noted that as of Friday, October 10 at 12:00pm CST, I, Puzzlegirl, will have limited access to the internet over the weekend while I am out of town. I will however check in at least once daily (more if I can at all help it) so that I do not get counted as inactive. During this time I will fulfill all of the responsibilities of my role and swear to work my best to uphold the integrity of the Heroes!!! I shall return home Sunday evening and will be available for regular posts anytime after 8:30pm CST. Please do not hold my scarcity against me, as I - like most of you - can be key to the success of the game.

FYI: Let it be noted that as of Friday, October 10 at 12:00pm CST, I, Puzzlegirl, will have limited access to the internet over the weekend while I am out of town. I will however check in at least once daily (more if I can at all help it) so that I do not get counted as inactive. During this time I will fulfill all of the responsibilities of my role and swear to work my best to uphold the integrity of the Heroes!!! I shall return home Sunday evening and will be available for regular posts anytime after 8:30pm CST. Please do not hold my scarcity against me, as I - like most of you - can be key to the success of the game.

No worries PG, you're gonna be lynched on day 1 as usual so it's no big deal :P

No worries PG, you're gonna be lynched on day 1 as usual so it's no big deal :P

You suck!

Edit: said every so playfully, yet with a hint of respect and admiration behind the words. :D

Edited by puzzlegirl

Lol...PG, Slick, you're the one reminding us to behave? :P

Anyways, great intro! Although I can't get Mohinder the Sith Lord out of my mind from the last episode...;P

hahahahaha so very true...

Ok good I caught up with everything.

**pats down body to check for bullet holes

or missing limbs** So far I live! Now I am

going to read the rules again and again and

again. And no more blond jokes, K?

But there isnt much to discuss in here till the

night post hits us......

edit:

I dont want a repeat of hte past games so could anyone,

would anyone mind covering my tushie tonight so I can live

to play another day? Seriously, Heros please put me on your

saving radar.

Edited by crazypainter

And if any of you check the boards, even though

huh? How can you tell if someone is PMing? I mean, I know how to see who's currently logged in and where they've been browsing, but PMing? How do you track that??

Edit: Doh! Nevermind...I figured it out. :rolleyes:

Edited by puzzlegirl

huh? How can you tell if someone is PMing? I mean, I know how to see who's currently logged in and where they've been browsing, but PMing? How do you track that??

If someone's sending a PM it says something like:

"Last seen: Date, Time

Using personal messenger"

or something like that.

AKKK it is my 1000th post! And i was trying to decide where to make it.

Ha ha. So I end up making my big climax here with all you Heros!

And no jokes about me being under Prince Marth OK?

Cause I know you all are thinking that especially you Puzzlegirl!

And no jokes about me being under Prince Marth OK?

Cause I know you all are thinking that especially you Puzzlegirl!

HA! You know me well!! :lol: Except that I was jealous because I wanted to be under the Prince!! :wub:

Edit: Oh look, I am!! PG always gets her man! ;)

Edited by puzzlegirl