BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Chapter 15-4 Answer for Day 7 Puzzle

Ok, since I promise I accept the reasonable answer: below is the list!

Placing.........Warrior.........Answer.............Right/Wrong.........Rewards

1...............Solembum........king...............Accept..............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

2...............Red Dragon......king...............Accept..............Armor Lvl 5 (Def +5)

3...............Zuchious........3 dead& 7 alive....Wrong...............Green Potion (+HP 60)

4...............Corynhoole......hiding.............Wrong...............50% Aiming Power Level 3 (Atk +1.5)

5...............Yannick.........orb something ing..Wrong...............Green Potion (+HP 60)

6...............Froggy..........being..............Wrong...............50% Armor Lvl 5 (Def +2.5)

7...............Sir Francis.....king...............Accept..............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

I accept answer 'king' because b(=2) * h(=8) /2 = 8 (=h) -1 +4 = 11 (=k) and in g so answer is king

But the answer I am looking for is *reading* !!!

1/2xbxh is the area of a triangle, area - 1 +4 = area - a + d = read and in g = reading

Congratulation to CL because she guess it correctly. Oops, she is not one of the warrior :o

Ok, time for PM me the night 8 battle, Will be late this time as I am quite busy. As for night 7, you can guess who is your opponent's real identity!

I don't think you did, either. But I happen to know that I got it right (I know, I know, I'm not even playing)

Sorry, woon, I've been trying not to post here, but I couldn't resist.

Could i hire you please CL to be my "puzzle solver", You can share my reward when i win BoW :D

Woon, can you re - post the new list of tradable items please?

i had sked if there still was a list of tradeable items but never got an answer. Not sure if there still is one, or just if Woon was feeling sorry for Zuchious and Froggy as they were nearly dead after just 3 nights :P

Woon, can you re - post the new list of tradable items please?

Simple:

a)2 unit of AP Lv n, or 2 unit of Armor Lvn, or 1 unit AP Lvn + 1 unit Armor Lv n, can trade for a Potion that +HP (40*n)

b) 1 unit AP Lv n unit AP Lv (n+1), or 1 unit Armor Lv n + 1 unit Armor Lv (n+1), or 1 unit AP/Arm Lv n + 1 unit Arm/AP n+1, can trade for Special Potion that +HP (50*n)

c)1 unit Rainbow potion can be used to trade for 1 unit AP Lv 4 or 1 unit Arm Lv4.

d)1 unit Purple Potion cana be used to trade for 1 unit AP Lv 3 or 1 unit Arm Lv3.

e)2 unit Rainbow potion can be used to trade for 1 unit AP Lv 5 or 1 unit Arm Lv 5

You decide.

What would the point be, as you might as well use two +40HP potions than use one +80HP potion.??

because we cold then trade that stronger potion to woon for an arm/ap potion :P. Tactics plays a vital part in my game.

Oh and Woon, do you still have my PM, I sent it last night just before i went to bed?

Chapeter 16.1 Night 8 Battles

Battle 1

Zuchious getting more and more upset, when he didn’t smell other warrior bloods for some night.

“I must make an attempt tonight! Froggy, you are going to be mine!”

Zuchious (spd = 4) challenged Froggy(spd =5)

Move 1...Froggy(5/5.5/3) attacked Zuchious(12/10/6)......miss!

Move 2...Zuchious (9/9/4) attacked Froggy (6/8.5/4)....18 pts lost.

Move 3...Froggy (6/7.5/4) attacked Zuchious(9/9/4) ....miss again!

Move 4...Zuchious (10/11/3) attacked Froggy (5/5.5/2)...71 pts lost!

Froggy HP from 27 dropped to 9 and from 9 to zero!

Zuchious watching dying froggy and said “You are my number 3 victim! But I swear you won’t be my last one! Fro.. ah, should I called you ...”

Zuchious spoke out a name confidently, but then tw realized tw was wrong. Froggy was not the person Zuchious thought of. Panther was the one who were lying on the ground!

“It’s you again? Now should I say I killed 2 person or 3 person?” ask Zuchious.

Battle 2

Solembum (spd=5) chose Corynhoole (spd =6). But then Solembum found no meaning to guess Corynhoole’s identity for the moment.

Move 1...Corynhoole(8.5/9/5) attacked Solembum(11/8.5/5)......miss!

Move 2...Solembum (11/8.5/7) attacked Corynhoole(9.5/9/6)....19 pts lost!

Move 3...Corynhoole(8.5/9/4) attacked Solembum(8/7.5/9) ....miss.

Move 4...Solembum (11/8.5/7) attacked Corynhoole(9.5/9/4)...45 pts lost.

Corynhoole left 137 points of HP, and the total experience of 51.

Solembum with tw’s defense and escape ability, not only help tw from being killed, but make tw evolved to level 7!

Battle 3

Yannick (spd=5) challenge Sir Francis(spd=4)

Move 1...Yannick(12/9/8) attacked Sir Francis(7/6/6)......81 pts lost

Move 2...Sir Francis (9/7/6) drank Rainbow potion to gain HP fully and attacked Yannick (11/9/6)....0 pts lost!

Move 3...Yannick (11/8/7) attacked Sir Francis(8/7/4) ....66 pts lost.

Move 4...Sir Francis (8/6/4) attacked Yannick (12/10/7)...miss!

Yannick didn’t lose any HP during this battle and gained 69 experience points.

Sir Francis, if not using the rainbow potion that newly earned, will not only been survived under this battle and also evolved to level 7!!!

Battle 4

Red Dragon (spd =6) challenged Zuchious( spd=5)

Move 1...Red Dragon(11/12.5/7) attacked Zuchious(10/8.5/6)......27 pts lost

Move 2...Zuchious (11/10.5/6) attacked Red Dragon (9/12.5/6)....missed!

Move 3...Red Dragon (11/12.5/8) attacked Zuchious(11/10.5/5) ....8 pts lost.

Move 4...Zuchious (10/10.5/5) attacked Red Dragon (12/13.5/6)...missed!

Zuchious had gained huge number of experience and made tw evolved to level 8. But Zuchious can never imagined how could Red Dragon became so strong on tw’s defense level to for not losing any HP under Zuchious attack.

Anyway, Red Dragon earned enough points to make tw to level 7 too.

Battle 5

Sir Francis (spd = 7): Hey you! We haven’t finished our story last night!

Solembum (spd=5): So what, say my identify only you can defeat me!

Move 1...Sir Francis(10/8/5) attacked Solembum(9/7.5/7)...... 17 pts lost

Move 2...Solembum (9/9.5/8) attacked Sir Francis (8/7/4)....34 pts lost!

Move 3...Sir Francis (10/7/5) attacked Solembum(10/7.5/7) ....17 pts lost.

Move 4...Solembum (10/9.5/7) attacked Sir Francis (8/6/5)...52 pts lost.

Sir Francis: Did you remember I saw you get evolved into higher level last night?

Solembum: Yes, why do you mention this again?

Sir Francis: I want you to witness me being evolved this time!

But didn’t Sir Francis just get evolved from Lv 5 to Lv 6? Yes, Sir Francis just got 70 points of experience points in this battle to made him evolved another time to level 8!!!

Battle 6

Corynhoole (spd=6) was initially looking for Froggy but soon realized tw’s opponent was no long exists.

Corynhoole use random battle and the warrior tw summoned was Yannick (spd=6)!

Move 1...Corynhoole(12/8/5) attacked Yannick(11/7/6)...... 69 pts lost (Yannick left 62 HP)

Move 2...Yannick (11/8/6) attacked Corynhoole (12/8/4)....56 pts lost!

(Corynhoole left 81 HP)

Move 3...Corynhoole (10/8/6) attacked Yannick(12/8/6) ....18 pts lost.

(Yannick left 44 HP)

Move 4...Yannick (13/8/8) attacked Corynhoole (10/10/4)...72 pts lost.

(Corynhoole left 9 HP)

Result of this battle? Both Corynhoole and Yannick evolved Level 8!

and the Result:

Warrior................Lvl.........# of Battle.......Hp......Exp........Inventory

Sir Francis(+H40).......8.............2.............230...... 0 .......AP Lv1 x1(Equipped)

Zuchious(A2, D2.5)......8.............2.............190...... 0.........AP Lv1 x1(Equipped), 50% Arm Lv3 x 2, YPx2, GPx1, Arm Lv1x1, 50% Arm Lv5(Equipped)

Corynhoole(A1.5, H70)...8.............2.............260...... 0.........Arm Lv2 (Equipped), 50% Arm Lv3 x 1, 50% AP Lv3 (equipped), OPx1, YPx2,

Red Dragon(D1.5, E2)....7.............1.............155...... 0 .........RPx1, YPx1, BPx1, AP Lv3 (Equipped), Arm Lv5 (equipped)

Solembum(A2,E2).........7.............2..............121.....66.5........Arm Lv1 x1, 50% Arm Lv3 x 1(Equipped), RPx1, YPx1, Rainbowx1

Yannick(A3,E2)..........8.............2.............190...... 0.........AP Lv1 x 3 (1 Equipped), Arm Lv2 x1(Equipped),YPx1, GPx1

Froggy (killed by Zuchious in night 8)

Salvador Dali(withdraw)

Unlucky Thirteen (killed by Zuchious in night 6)

Loki(killed by Zuchious in night 5)

10 warriors, 3 killed and 1 withdrew. Who will be the winner?

Once again, thanks for Panther to help CP continuing the game.

Chapter 17-1 Day 8 Puzzle

Today puzzle is based on the below statements I wrote:

Yannick is Kat

Solembum is GC

Sir Francis is BL

Zuchious is Reaymond

Red Dragon is Izzy

Corynhoole is Dragonjest22

Some statements is right and some are wrong.

You PM me with below format:

My answer is (a,b), a = number of true statement; b=number of false statement.

So if you answer (2,4) mean you believe 2 statements are correct and the other 4 are wrong statements

and the list of rewards:

Placing.........Rewards

1...............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

2...............Purple Potion (+HP 120)

3...............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

4...............Purple Potion (+HP 120)

5...............Purple Potion (+HP 120)

6...............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

Also, I decide to push the winning condition to who can archieve Level 10 instead of 9; or who can be the only survivor, whichever come first.

Good luck!

Zuchious spoke out a name confidently, but then tw realized tw was wrong. Froggy was not the person Zuchious thought of. Panther was the one who were lying on the ground!

“It’s you again? Now should I say I killed 2 person or 3 person?” ask Zuchious.

Lol - i feel gutted for you panther :P twice you have been killed now by the same player

"It's you again? Now should I say I killed 2 person or 3 person?" ask Zuchious.

Lol - i feel gutted for you panther :P twice you have been killed now by the same player

:(:P;)

Chapter 17-2 Day 8 Answer for Puzzle

Sorry guys! All of you gave me the wrong answer.

The answer is (2,4)!!!

Yes, only 2 statement is correct as per what I had shown in my example.

So below please find the list of rewards:

Placing....Warrior......Answer......Rewards

1..........Red Dragon...(3,3).......50% Rainbow Potion(fill 50% of the gap from currrent to maximum)

2..........Zuchious.....(3,3).......Green Potion (+HP 60)

3..........Yannick......(3,3).......50% Rainbow Potion(fill 50% of the gap from currrent to maximum)

4..........Sir Francis..(3,3).......Green Potion (+HP 60)

5..........Solembum.....(3,3).......Green Potion (+HP 60)

6..........Corynhoole...(4,2).......50% Rainbow Potion(fill 50% of the gap from currrent to maximum)

OK, there will be no more Animal fight although today is the non-prime number day. I see very soon we will have warrior who archieve level 10 and all of you have built up different strategy to help yourself survive.

So I will call the Night 9 start now! And REMEMBER:

Start in night 9, you can make 3 move per battle. This means each battle will have 6 moves instead of 4. But each warrior still limited to maximum 2 battles.

Good Luck!

Warrior................Lvl.........# of Battle.......Hp......Exp........Inventory

Sir Francis(+H40).......8.............2.............230...... 0 .......AP Lv1 x1(Equipped)

Zuchious(A2, D2.5)......8.............2.............190...... 0.........AP Lv1 x1(Equipped), 50% Arm Lv3 x 2, YPx2, GPx1, Arm Lv1x1, 50% Arm Lv5(Equipped)

Corynhoole(A1.5, H70)...8.............2.............260...... 0.........Arm Lv2 (Equipped), 50% Arm Lv3 x 1, 50% AP Lv3 (equipped), OPx1, YPx2,

Red Dragon(D1.5, E2)....7.............1.............155...... 0 .........RPx1, YPx1, BPx1, AP Lv3 (Equipped), Arm Lv5 (equipped)

Solembum(A2,E2).........7.............2..............121.....66.5........Arm Lv1 x1, 50% Arm Lv3 x 1(Equipped), RPx1, YPx1, Rainbowx1

Yannick(A3,E2)..........8.............2.............190...... 0.........AP Lv1 x 3 (1 Equipped), Arm Lv2 x1(Equipped),YPx1, GPx1

Froggy (killed by Zuchious in night 8)

Salvador Dali(withdraw)

Unlucky Thirteen (killed by Zuchious in night 6)

Loki(killed by Zuchious in night 5)

repost of table...

Ok! I have all the PM already. So give me some time to make the story.

Addition: Also, whether life or death, no one suppost to reveal the identity. It will be another puzzle before we call off this game! :)

Edited by woon

Chapter 18.1 Swords!

Yannick (spd=7) gently moved near Sir Francis (spd=7), and attacked from the back!

Sir Francis was aware about Yannick’s (14/9/8) attack but due to the low defense ability (10/7/6), Sir Francis suffered the 111 HP points lost!

Again Yannick looked empty-handed but you can’t predict which of tw’s hand holding the invisible sword, although tw claimed tw’s left hand was stronger!

Sir Francis (9/7/6) made tw’s first attempt in Night 9, dang! The attack failed to give any harm to Yannick (14/10/8)

Yannick (12/10/7) laughed and stared at Sir Francis. Tw then take out tw’s left hand and make a posture like shaking hand with Sir Francis (10/8/5). Sir Francis knew Yannick’s trick. Yannick is building a long invisible sword on tw’s left hand again. Sir Francis could felt the air was moving and gathering on Yannick’s left hand. Sir Francis shifted tw’s body away but still not able to escape a moderate cut (64 points) from Yannick.

Sir Francis left no much HP. Tw felt so reluctant to use the only Green potion that newly earned but tw had to. That’s because any simple attack from Sir Francis could give damage points more than tw’s current 55 points of HP. Sir Francis drank the last potion. “Why I had to come into this, always finished up the potion I just newly gained every night!”

Soon Sir Francis (10/7/5) made tw’s second move in this battle. Yannick (13/10/8) just used the sword to shield tw-self. Sir Francis was upset because tw’s second attempt also missed!

While Yannick (14/10/8) used the sword tw’s left hand hold to defend the attack from Sir Francis, tw’s right hand already secretly gathering the air for another sword and attacked! Sir Francis (11/8/5) immediately felt a stab on tw’s stomach and suffered 106 HP lost!

Sir Francis left 9 HP. Tw used tw’s last strength to make the third attempt, which tw thought could be tw’s last attempt in night 9. Again, the attack Sir Francis (11/7/6) made to Yannick (14/10/8) is useless!

Yannick enjoyed the glory light surrounded tw to make him evolved to Level 9! Then only tw realized Sir Francis also just gained enough 80 points of experience to be evolved to Level 9 too!

Chapter 18.2 Fire War!

Corynhoole learned to use the magic fire staff to make tw float as she evolved to Level 8. Soon tw flew to tw’s target, Zuchious.

Zuchious is hopping from tree to tree heading to the north. But Corynhoole soon flew in front of Zuchious!

Zuchious: Don’t block me! I am heading to my target!

Corynhoole: Of coarse you could, only you survive under my challenge!

Corynhoole (11/10/5) stood on a tree branch and started throwing fire from tw’s staff. Zuchious (11/13/6) quickly leaped away from where the fire dropped. The jump was a success one!

Zuchious (13/12/5) reacted tw with a great ball of fire. Corynhoole (12/10/6) faced a damage point of 39 for escaping late.

In this battle, Corynhoole managed to escape from Zuchious attack once. Both the attacks from Zuchious were considered as moderate one. On the other hand, Zuchious suffered no lost of any HP and still remained as 190 (HP)

Corynhoole’s HP from 260 dropped to 186, but then soon turned to 300 when tw found tw-self evolving to Level 9

So were Zuchious, an easy battle which no HP lost yet got evolved to Level 9 too!

Chapter 18.3 Chase

Sir Francis (Spd=8) will never felt relieved if tw did not challenged Solembum (spd =6), so, same as other nights, they fought!

Sir Francis (11/9/7) gave a minor cut to Solembum (10/8.5/8). Solembum (11/9.5/8) quickly repaid by giving a great hammering to Sir Francis (10/8/7) but Sir Francis had get used of this impact and only suffered 25 points of damage.

Sir Francis(10/9/7) missed on tw’s second move to attack Solembum (11/8.5/7).

Solembum (11/8.5/8) used the same trick one more time and gave the same damage points of 25 to Sir Francis (10/8/7)

The last move of Sir Francis (11/8/7)in night 9 was disappoint tw-self. Solembum (10/8.5/7) only suffered 15 points of damaged.

Solembum (10/8.5/8) had get used to fight with Sir Francis (10/8/6) but not willing to kill tw. So a minor 18 damaged points to Sir Francis end the battle between them in night 9.

At this moment, Zuchious reached the battlefield of Sir Francis and Solembum. “It’s too late! If not because of Corynhoole stop me for a while, I will be able to fight with Sir Francis” then Zuchious realized Solembum was evolving to level 8 with tw’s high experience points. Zuchious became panic: Someone will reach Level 10. It must be me. I got to find another target.

Zuchious immediately rushed to the east to find other warriors. Solembum chased behind and yelled “Zuchious, don’t run away, I choose you!”

But Zuchious didn’t listen and continued running to the east.

Chapter 18.4 Born of Level 10 Warrior!

Red Dragon (Spd =6) wisely chose tw’s target tonight. Tw very confident on who Yannick (spd=7) suppose to be actually. Red Dragon decide to gave Yannick a great impact. Red Dragon knew tw won’t died. Whoelse had high defense ability like Red Dragon who had natural defense ability of 1.5 and equipped with Level 5 armor?

Both were equally high in attacked and escape ability too. They soon found out that tonight battle will not injuring anyone, not even losing single HP point.

Zuchious arrived there. Solembum followed. Solembum quickly raised tw’s hammer and wanted to hit Zuchious.

“Stop, everyone of you!” woon shouted!

Everyone stop their action. By that time, Yannick and Red Dragon just finished their battle. Red Dragon finally evolved to Level 8 too. But tw was not happy, because at the same time,

Yannick was evolving to Level 10!

“Now you should figure out why I asked you to stop! Solembum and Zuchious!” woon continued “The battles were over! Great warrior has born!”

Yannick with tw’s total 4 points of extra attack ability, and 2 points of extra escape ability, managed to gain 91 points to make tw evolved from Level 9 to Level 10.

“That’s not fair! I should be the one, I killed so many warriors!” Zuchious,

“Zuchious, all these are destined. The sequence is as such that Yannick evolved faster than you.” Woon

“However, I grant you a wish. I know you like to know the real identity of everyone here.”

“So warrior” woon shouted. “PM me about your guess of every warrior who still survived till tonight: Yannick, Zuchious, Sir Francis, Corynhoole, Solembum and Red Dragon and who are they?”

Let see who are smarter now?”

And last but not least: Thanks for participate in Battle of Warrior in Khatuwa Forest. :)

Well done everyone!

For those who are interest can PM me the real identity of the surviving warriors who you guess.

I will post the answer by tomorrow.

thanks and have a nice day! :)

Edited by woon