BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Chapter 13-4, Day 6 Animal Fight Result

Sorry as I have lots of work in company. I just give you the result isntead of fighting details.

Don't worry, no body get killed in Day 6. Instead

Zuchious evolved to level 6

Corynhoole evolved to Level 6

Solembum evolved to Level 5

Warrior................Lvl....Battle............Hp......Exp......Inventory

Sir Francis (H+40)......5......LIon Lv4.........79......30.......AP Lv1 (Equipped)x1, BPx1, 50% IPx1

Zuchious (A2, D2.5).....6......Elephant Lv5....125...... 0 ......AP Lv1 (Equipped), Arm Lv1 x2 (1 Equipped), YPx1

Corynhoole(A1.5, H+70)..6......Lion LV7........195...... 0...... OPx1, YPx 2, 50%Arm Lv3 x1 (Equipped), Arm Lv2 x1 (Equiped)

Red Dragon(D1.5, E2)....5......Cheetah Lv4.....100......36...... RPx1, YPx1, BPx1, AP Lv3 x1(Equipped)

Froggy (H+30)...........4......NIL..............66......18.......YPx2, BPx1, Arm Lv1, 50% Arm Lv3 (Equipped)

Salvador Dali...........4......NIL..............80...... 0.......OPx1, YPx1, Arm Lv1 (equipped)x1, AP Lv1 x 1(Equipped)

Solembum (A2, E2).......5......Tiger LV4.......100.......0.......RPx1, YPx1, Arm Lv1 x1, 50% Arm Lv3 (Equipped)

Yannick (A3, E2)........6......Tiger LV6........98......50...... AP Lv1 x 3 (1 equipped), YP x 1, Arm Lv2 x1

Now we have few warrior have equal powers! :D

OK, Time for Night 7. Tonight onwards the post may be different. If you able to tell me the warrior you want to challenge, and you guess the player name correctly, you will get the experience of your opponent obtained besides other belongings.

another twist in the game is added by Woon. Great hosting aswell keep it up :D

Hey, thanks. I think I have mentioned this before. You can only gain their experience if only you can defeat them and guess their name correctly.

Ok, I got all the PM already. Give me about 2 hours to post the result. :)

Chapeter 14.1 Withdrawal

Salvador Dali walked in the direction which is totally different from the others. Other warriors walked towards the center of the forest to meet the God of Khatuwa Forest, while Dali was walking away from the center.

The moment Dali saw the trees were getting less and less, tw felt relieved. “Yes! Almost there!” tw’ whispered.

“Almost there? You mean the exit?” a dark object leaned against a tree and spoke.

“woon?”

“Who else? Of course is me, woon” Woon started to walk towards Dali, “So, you decide to pull out?”

“Yes, I still love painting than fighting. I already have thousand picture in my mind what I should draw about this forest. I have no mmod to fight.”

“Don’t forget, Dali! You recalled being a painter only because we help you to recall!”

“But I…”

“Say no more. I asked you: Do you really want to pull out?”

“Yes! Woon” Dali answered firmly.

“OK”. Woon whistled. A condor flew down and rest beside woon.

“Dali, take this condor. It will bring you out from the forest!”

“Thank you woon” Dali climbed up to the back of the condor, then waved to woon.

The condor flipped the wings and it flew away. Soon, there was a horrible scream can be heard at every corner of the forest.

“Sorry Dali, I promised to bring you out. But the God said only your soul can be out!”

Woon very soon reached the place where Dali’s body dropped. He carried the body and walked towards the next destination.

“Thank you for joining us, JS,” said woon.

Chapeter 14.2 Other Battles:

Battle 1

Red Dragon (spd = 5) challenged Corynhoole (spd =5)

Move 1...Red Dragon(10/8.5/6) attacked Corynhoole(10.5/9/6)......2 pts lost

Move 2...Corynhoole (8.5/8/3) attacked Red Dragon (8/6.5/6)....17 pts lost.

Move 3...Red Dragon (10/5.5/5) attacked Corynhoole(9.5/7/3) ....57 pts lost.

Move 4...Corynhoole (9.5/9/6) attacked Red Dragon (8/5.5/6)...43 pts lost.

Red Dragon left 40 points of HP, but the total experience of 96 made him evolved to level 6!

Corynhoole still have plenty of HP (136), experience gained = 45.

Battle 2

Sir Francis was looking for tw’s target tonight, but Yannick looked for tw first!

Sir Francis: you? Yannick!

Yannick (spd=5): Yes, prepare for fight!

Sir Francis (spd=5: Wait!

Wise SF drank the 50% effect Indigo Potion to make tw’s HP to 129! And the battle started!

Move 1...Yannick(13/7/6) attacked Sir Francis(5/4/4)......126 pts lost

Sir Francis: I knew it, I just knew how strong you could be. I have to finish my last potion. SF drank the last Blue Potion he had, he gained HP from 3 points back to 83 points.

Move 2...Sir Francis (7/5/4) attacked Yannick (12/8/6)....0 pts lost!

Move 3...Yannick (12/7/6) attacked Sir Francis(9/6/6) ....81 pts lost.

Move 4...Sir Francis (10/6/4) attacked Yannick (11/7/7)...25 pts lost.

Yannick left 73 points of HP, but the total experience of 112.5 made him evolved to level 7!

Sir Francis only 2 points of HP, but the God of Luck smiled at tw and due to tw’s exp point just reached 51, tw evolved to Level 6!

Battle 3

Corynhoole (spd =5) chose Froggy! (spd =3)

Move 1...Corynhoole(9.5/9/6) attacked Froggy(6/4.5/5)......57 pts lost

Move 2...Froggy (5/6.5/4) attacked Corynhoole (9.5/7/4)....0 pts lost!

Move 3...Corynhoole (7.5/9/5) attacked Froggy(8/5.5/4) ....26 pts lost.

Move 4...Froggy (5/4.5/3) attacked Corynhoole (10.5/9/6)...0 pts lost.

Another Lucky night! Both Corynhoole and Froggy evolved to Level 7 and Level 5, respectively.

Yannick left 73 points of HP, but the total experience of 112.5 made him evolved to level 7!

Sir Francis only 2 points of HP, but the God of Luck smiled at tw and due to tw’s exp point just reached 51, tw evolved to Level 6!

Okay, so Yannick's a guy, and Sir Francis got lucky twice. :D

Chapeter 14.3 Other Battles part II

Battle 4

Froggy (spd = 5) challenged Red Dragon(spd =5)

Move 1...Froggy(5/5.5/4) attacked Red Dragon(12/8.5/8)......0 pts lost

Move 2...Red Dragon (11/7.5/5) attacked Froggy (8/6.5/3)....77 pts lost.

Froggy tasted how violence Red Dragon could be. Tw drank both Yellow potion to make tw’s HP back to 130 points

Move 3...Froggy (7/5.5/5) attacked Red Dragon(11/8.5/8) ....0 pts lost.

Move 4...Red Dragon (12/7.5/5) attacked Froggy (8/6.5/3)...43 pts lost.

Froggy left 34 points of HP and 36 point of experience.

Red Dragon, an untouchable one, still remained 100% healthy and gained experience 46!

Battle 5

Sir Francis (spd = 5) finally found tw’s target, Solembum! Looked likes Solembum (Spd =4)

Sir Francis: I think I knew who you are, you are…

Solembum: You think I don’t know who you are? But let’s battle first!

Move 1...Sir Francis(8/5/4) attacked Solembum(7/7.5/5)...... 6 pts lost

Move 2...Solembum (9/7.5/6) attacked Sir Francis (9/7/3)....42 pts lost!

Move 3...Sir Francis (9/6/3) attacked Solembum(10/5.5/6) ....36 pts lost.

Move 4...Solembum (8/5.5/6) attacked Sir Francis (7/6/5)...22 pts lost.

Sir Francis: You are right, since both of us still alive, it is no point for us to speak out at identity.

Solembum: Let’s see what can we do in night 8!

Sir Francos: wait, look at you! You are evolving!

Solembim: Huh… Yes! I am at level 6!

Battle 6

The series killing warrior, Zuchious (spd =6) had finally voiced tw’s choice ---- Solembum! (spd = 5)

Move 1...Zuchious(11/10.5/4) attacked Solembum(8/7.5/7)......34 pts lost

Move 2...Solembum (8/6.5/8) attacked Zuchious (10/10.5/6)....missed!

Move 3...Zuchious (11/9.5/8) attacked Solembum(8/7.5/6) ....43 pts lost.

Move 4...Solembum (11/7.5/8) attacked Zuchious (9/9.5/4)...39 pts lost.

Zuchious felt a little bit disappointed for not able to kill another warrior in the third night, but then tw quickly felt happy when tw saw tw-self evolved to Level 7!

and the Result:

Warrior................Lvl.........# of Battle.......Hp......Exp........Inventory

Sir Francis(+H40).......6.............2.............101......42.5.......AP Lv1 x1(Equipped)

Zuchious(A2, D2.5)......7.............1.............155...... 0.........AP Lv1 x1(Equipped), Arm Lv1 x 2, YPx1

Corynhoole(A1.5, H70)...7.............2.............225...... 0.........Arm Lv2 (Equipped), 50% Arm Lv3 x 1, OPx1, YPx2,

Red Dragon(D1.5, E2)....6.............2.............125......46.........RPx1, YPx1, BPx1, AP Lv3 (Equipped)

Froggy(H30).............5.............2..............34......36.........50% Arm Lv3 x1 (Equipped), Arm Lv1 x1

Solembum(A2,E2).........6.............2..............48......57.........Arm Lv1 x1, 50% Arm Lv3 x 1(Equipped), RPx1, YPx1

Yannick(A3,E2)..........7.............1.............155...... 0.........AP Lv1 x 3 (1 Equipped), Arm Lv2 x1(Equipped),YPx1

Salvador Dali(withdraw)

Unlucky Thirteen (killed by Zuchious in night 6)

Loki(killed by Zuchious in night 5)

Congratulates to those survive due to finished up the potions.

Chapter 15-1 Day 7 Puzzle

Today puzzle are no more guessing player identity. woon just pickup some riddle flew from nowhere to the forest and it shows:

7 (1/2)*(b*h) - 1 + 4 7

What word does this riddle mean?

You can refer to below link for Clues

and the list of rewards:

Placing.........Rewards

1...............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

2...............Armor Lvl 5 (Def +5)

3...............Purple Potion (+HP 120)

4...............Aiming Power Level 3 (Atk +3)

5...............Purple Potion (+HP 120)

6...............Armor Lvl 5 (Def +5)

7...............Rainbow Potion(full gain in HP)

and what is the meaning of 50% Rainbow Potion? It mean regain your HP back to 50% of your maximum HP.

Good Luck.

Oops, don't forget, 7 is a prime number. :D

By receiving some PMs, I realize there are more than 1 answers which fit to this riddle.

I would said I will accept those as correct but I will be making more attractive offer by this:

Whoever can figure the answer exactly what I want, I will grant another unit of the rewards!

Pretty much attractive now, doesn't it? Especially for those whose placing are receiving potions.....

:D

and what is the meaning of 50% Rainbow Potion? It mean regain your HP back to 50% of your maximum HP.

I think this reward needs to be changed, as some people may have more than 50% hp (51%). If they had 51% hp then the potion would have no effect. I feel that the potion would be more equivalent if it restored 50% of their max hp - obviously not to go over their max HP though.

Chapter 15-2 Holy Rain!!!!

Sir Francis was figuring out the puzzle then tw heard Froggy shouting!

"Hurray! It is raining, raining again!"

Sir Francis looked up to the sky, the rain drops are gently dropped to tw's face, tw felt tw's energy and health was fully re-charged.

Then Sir Francis and Froggy saw a lighting that left a sentence on the cloud. It stayed for half a minute before disappeared.

The sentence state: Holy Rain will be triggered, if the Post reach page #25!

New HP list:

Warrior.................Hp

Sir Francis(+H40).......152

Zuchious(A2, D2.5)......155

Corynhoole(A1.5, H70)...225

Red Dragon(D1.5, E2)....125

Froggy(H30).............51

Solembum(A2,E2).........72

Yannick(A3,E2)..........155

Chapter 15-3 Holy Rain, again?????

Sir Francis was still figuring out the puzzle then tw heard Froggy shouting!

"Hurray! It is raining, raining again!"

Sir Francis looked up to the sky one more time to enjoy the rain dropped on tw's face. But then this time tw felt different! Tw's face get itchy and slightly painful!

"Oh no! It is not holy rain! It is acid rain!!!! Run for your life!!!" shouted Froggy.

Sir Francis, Froggy, Red Dragon and many other run towards a cave they knew where the location is.

"Is everyone ok?" asked Yannick.

"I am not so sure, I felt very weak!" said Froggy.

Meanwhile woon saw the dices God of Khatuwa Forest threw jus stopped at 4 & 6!

Every warrior deduct 24 points of their HP!

New HP list:

Warrior.................Hp

Sir Francis(+H40).......128

Zuchious(A2, D2.5)......131

Corynhoole(A1.5, H70)...201

Red Dragon(D1.5, E2)....101

Froggy(H30).............27

Solembum(A2,E2).........48

Yannick(A3,E2)..........131

Woon, if someone were to kill either Sir Francis, Corynhoole, or Froggy, do they get their HP bonuses?

Normally just their belongings. But if you abe to speak out their identity in your PM when decide to challenge them, and if you successfully killed them, then you can get the HP bonuses. :)

Today's puzzle was really hard o_0 I don't think I got it :P So in one day we get holy rain, and then acid rain? Although I guess the acid rain didn't do too much, the holy rain was much stronger! :D It looks like some warriors are almost at level nine o_0 Its getting close :D

~Kat

Today's puzzle was really hard o_0 I don't think I got it :P

I don't think you did, either. But I happen to know that I got it right (I know, I know, I'm not even playing)

Sorry, woon, I've been trying not to post here, but I couldn't resist.