BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Good idea. I think you should just do it that way and not post the inventory items at all. ;)

You know what, I think I better post with the inventory. First everyone can also help me to double check the items. :P

Notice, I just write potion but not indicate what color of the potion the warriro drink. So players will get confused if I obmitted the inventory column, especially for those who have potions with multiple colors. :D

Chapter 6-1. Night 3 Late is better than none.

The air felt so clean and clear, especially after the great hurricane. Trunks, Brunches, and leaves scattered everywhere. Loki walked carefully in order not to have extra unnecessary injury cause by all these substances. Finally Loki reached Zuchious.

Loki: I realize I have missed the opportunity like what you all have last night. I swear to get it tonight!

Zuchious: Ha! You think that’s easy? Don’t forget, I am Level 2, you are just Level 1!

Loki (spd = 3) : It’s that really different? Now taste this!

Zuchious (spd =2) was surprise with Loki’s fast movement.

Move 1: Loki (5/3/3) attacked Zuchious (5/5/1), moderate slash with burnt to Zuchious

Move 2: Zuchious (5/3/2) fought back with full strength, Loki (5/1/2) left only few Hp before see the end.

Move 3: Loki did not forget to drink tw’s potion to get him regain some Hp. Loki (3/2/1) with little strength attacked Zuchious (6/4/1) given a very minor damage.

Move 4: Zuchious (5/2/4) throw a big fire ball directly towards Loki (2/4/1). Thanks for Loki high defensive ability, to prevent him to say Goodbye to all the warriors here. However, Loki still receive a major burnt from Zuchious attacks.

The fire on Loki body started to be put out. Zuchious expected to see a half-to-death warrior but tw’ didn’t. Standing in front of Zuchious was a new Loki with tw’s Brisingr sword in even more shinning appearance than before.

Zuchious: Oops, another Level 2 warrior!

Chapter 6-2. Fight Between the 2.

Zuchious decided not to waste anymore time. Tw remembered the battle tw was with Sir Francis in night 1 and wanted to repeat it again tonight.

Zuchious (spd =2 ) threw a fire ball towards the sky to make Sir Francis (spd=2) about its present.

Move 1: Zuchious (5/3/1) attacked Sir Francis (5/4/4) and gave a moderate damage.

Move 2: Sir Francis (5/3/2) stabbed Zuchious (6/4/3). The damage are almost equal to what Zuchious gave in earlier move.

Move 3: The pain raised Zuchious (6/2/2) angers and gave a massive burning effect to Sir Francis, (6/2/4).

Both of them have a bottle of potion each. Then Sir Francis (4/2/4) made tw’s 2nd move to give another moderate attack to Zuchious (6/2/2) to end this battle.

Both left the battlefield with tiring and weak body……..

Chapter 6-3. Froggy: Can I be in your drawing?

Salvador Dali was so upset about what tw missed last night. This make Dali no mood to fascinate whatever surround tw. Further more, how could the scenario be pretty, after the heavy hurricane?

Dali kicked the stones along the road side while was thinking over whom tw should challenge tonight. Then Dali realized tw become someone’s target first before tw could find a target.

Dali (Spd =2): You’ve chosen me? Froggy

Froggy (Spd =4): Yes, prepared to meet your end!

Move 1: Froggy (3/6/4) threw poisons darts to Dali (2/5/1). Thanks to Dali’s high Defense ability, otherwise the damage won’t be such minor.

Move 2: Dali (5/5/2) attacked Froggy (5/4/4), a moderate damage done.

Move 3: Froggy (6/6/2) gave a major injury to almost every part of Dali’s (4/5/3) body.

Move 4: Dali (5/4/3) ended the battle by giving Froggy (3/3/4) quite a major injury too.

By looking at how low Dali’s Hp was, Froggy contentedly leaped away from the battlefield. Froggy didn’t realizing Salvador Dali has reached level 2!

( 9 battles tonight... more to come)

Chapter 6-4. Long Live Sir Francis

Sir Francis looked at tw-self – a body with cuts and burnt at several places. It could be healed by drinking potion. But Sir Francis had no potion anymore. Sir Francis could hide tw-self for not challenge anyone. But that’s not the Sir Francis who we knows, if tw did that way.

“I rather died proudly in the battlefield than being a nobody!” Sir Francis (spd=3) walked firmly towards where tw’s target – Red Dragon (spd=2) stayed. Then Only Sir Francis realized Red Dragon chose tw too.

Move 1: Sir Francis (4/3/1) gave a moderate pierce to Red Dragon (3/3/2)

Move 2: Red Dragon (4/3/3) released fire, a minor one to Sir Francis (7/4/3).

At this points, Sir Francis’ Hp left 8 points.

Move 3: Sir Francis (4/4/2), knowing this will be tw’s last attack, crazily stabbed towards Red Dragon (6/4/3), but only produced a minor injury to Red Dragon

Move 4: Red Dragon (3/6/4) though tw could produce greater fire scratching with tw’s sharp claws, but somehow the attack give little damage to Sir Francis (7/3/3).

………

Battle ended. Sir Francis left only 5 points of HP. Red Dragon look at Sir Francis and said, “I am not sure you could survive till Day 3. That will be another natural disaster happened then.” Red Dragon moved away.

Sir Francis thought tw saw light beam shined on tw. The light gently covered tw’s body. Wounds healed. Muscles built. Broadsword enhanced and the shield that tw was wearing get thicker.

Sir Francis: I make myself through level 3? Fantastic!

Chapter 6-5. You found me, I find you!

Froggy (spd = 2) felt the sound of the foot step so familiar. This made tw think of the battle with Corynhoole. Yes, it is Corynhoole (spd=3) approaching Froggy.

Corynhoole, you challenge me last night. Now I challenge you back!

Move 1: Corynhoole (6/5/1) threw a great fire ball from tw’s staff, giving a massive burnt to Froggy (5/5/3). Froggy’s HP immediately dropped from 2 digits to single-digit number.

Move 2: Froggy (4/4/1) chucked poisons darts, Corynhoole ( 5/3/2) experienced moderate cuts

Move 3: Corynhoole (3/3/4) emerged another fire balls to Froggy. This time Froggy Armor works! Tw’s (6/6/1) defense ability of 6 make Corynhoole’s attack giving only 1 damage point.

Move 4: Froggy (5/5/1) chucked poisons darts with tw’s both hands. “Test my new poisons!” A serious poisonous cut produced a major damaged to Corynhoole(6/2/4) too.

Corynhoole quickly moved away to find herbs for healing the poisons, leaving Froggy standing at the middle of the battlefield.

“My Armor saved me from the battle. Who will save me from tomorrow Natural Disaster?”

Chapter 6-6. Hammering the Sword!

Solembum (Spd = 4) challenged Yannick (Spd =4), who just realized tw’s sword skill can be better by using tw’s left hand.

Move 1: Solembum (3/3/4) hammered Yannick (7/3/1) – minor injury

Move 2: Yannick (6/3/4) slashed Solembum (6/3/4) – big cut!

Move 3: Solembum (4//4/4) drank potion before hammered Yannick (5/3/1) – moderate injury

Move 4: Yannick (7/2/3) slashed Solembum (3/4/4) – another big cut!

Yannick: I told you. I fight better with left hand!!!

Chapter 6-7. How to paint an Unlucky 13?

Salvador Dali (Spd=3) satisfied with his new level. Tw quickly picked up Unlucky 13 (spd=3) for the battle!

Move 1: Dali (3/4/1) stabbed Unlucky 13 (6/2/2) , minor damage

Move 2: Unlucky 13 (3/4/1) threw knives and Dali (3/4/2) received 2 damage points.

Move 3: Dali (4/6/2) stabbed Unlucky 13 (4/3/3), dung, a moderate one!

Move 4: Unlucky 13 (3/5/3) injured Dali (5/3/1) with some minor cuts from tw’s throwing knives.

Battle ended. But not for Unlucky 13, it was the time for tw to look for tw’s target!

Chapter 6-8. Wrong Target!

Unlucky 13 (spd =4) : Loki! I chose you! You level 1 warrior!

Loki (spd=4): Sorry! I have upgraded!

Move 1: Unlucky 13 (3/5/3) threw knives to give Loki (5/2/1) a moderate cuts.

Move 2: Loki (5/2/2) cast spell “Brisingr!”, tw’s sword get fired and stabbed into Unlucky 13 (4/2/3) abdomen. What a major injury Loki made!

Move 3: Unlucky 13 (6/2/2) picked up tw’s last potion and drank. Unlucky 13 counter attacked and gave major damage to Loki (6/4/4) as well.

Move 4: Brisingr!!!! Loki (6/5/2) cast another time, the flame get bigger, the big slash that Loki makes pierced at Unlucky 13 (5/4/1), back.

Loki: Don’t blame me for your low Hp now. You ask for it!!!

Chapter 6-9. First Random Battle

Yannick’s challenge to Sir Francis become void. That made him upset! Tw’s shoot a fire cracker that provided by woon to the sky and yelled “Give me a random battle!”

Red Dragon appeared.

Yannick (spd 2) : You? OK, let’s battle!

Red Dragon (spd 4): Wait! What happened? Oh I see, you call for a random battle!

Move 1: Before Yannick could move, Red Dragon (3/3/1) already gave Yannick (4/4/3) a strike. Nah! Zero damage!

Move 2: Yannick (3/2/2) get annoyed when tw also gave a zero damage to Red Dragon (5/5/4) and yelled: What’s happened to me!!!

Move 3: Red Dragon (6/4/2) move tw-self close enough to Yannick (6/5/3) and grabbed Yannick neck. Tw raised Yannick high, with tw’s flaming claws. Yannick’s HP immediately dropped to 1. Yes, 1 point left for Yannick.

Move 4: Yannick (5/2/2) unconsciously gathered an air-formed sword from no where and simply slashed the air. By luck, tw’s cut Red Dragon (5/4/3) arms.

Red Dragon dropped Yannick to the ground and said “I spared you, by looking you only left 1 point of HP. Poor Warrior, how could you survived from tomorrow disaster?”

Red Dragon noticed Yannick body is changing…….. Red Dragon thought Yannick is going to die and show tw’s true identity. But the outcome is out of Red Dragon’s expectation.

Chapter 6-10. Night 3 Result

Below is the result

Warrior.............Lvl.........# of Battle.......Hp......Exp........Inventory

Sir Francis..........3.............2..............65......0..........Aiming Pow(1)x 1 (equipped)

Zuchious.............2.............2..............5.......16.........Aiming Pow(1)x 1 (equipped)

Corynhoole...........2.............1..............12......9..........Red potion x1, Orange potion x 1, Yellow Potion x 1

Red Dragon...........2.............2..............13......16.........Red potion x1, Armor(1) x 1(Equipped)

Froggy...............2.............2..............7.......17.........Armor(1) x 1 (Equipped)

Loki.................2.............2..............29......11.........Yellow Potion x1

Salvador Dali........2.............2..............47......7..........Orange Potion x1, Armor(1)x1 (Equipped)

Solembum.............2.............1..............28......7..........Red potion x2

Unlucky Thirteen.....2.............2..............20......15.........NIL

Yannick..............3.............2..............65......0..........Aiming Pow(1)x1 (equipped)

Luckiest warrior in Night 3: Sir Francis and Yannick :D

Warriors that faced greatest challenge in Day 3: Zuchious and Froggy. :huh:

Day 3 puzzle coming...... :)

Chapter 7-1. Day 3 Puzzle

Again, find the 2 words:

and the rewards

Placing.........Rewards

1...............Green Potion (+HP 60)

2...............Yellow Potion (+HP 40)

3...............Aiming Power lvl1 (Atk +1)

4...............Yellow Potion (+HP 40)

5...............Yellow Potion (+HP 40)

6...............Yellow Potion (+HP 40)

7...............Armor lvl 1(Def +1)

8...............Green Potion (+HP 60)

9...............Yellow Potion (+HP 40)

10..............Yellow Potion (+HP 40)

PM me once you figure out the answer.

Good luck. I know some warriors really need this.

I knew people start wondering, what happen if I have more than 1 aiming power or armor with same level? Does it wasted?

That's come to an interesting part.

As a keeper of the forest. I would like to do some tradings with you. Here are the offers:

1) Use Red potion x 2 to redeem 1 Yellow Potion

2) Use aiming power lvl 1 (2 units) to redeem 1 Yellow potion

3) Use armor lvl 1 (2 units) to redeem 1 Yellow potion

4) Use aiming power lvl 1 (1 unit) + armor lvl 1 (1 unit) to redeem 1 Green Potion.

I will add on the offer list.

;)

Chapter 7-2. Fire!

Corynhoole walked towards Red Dragon. Red Dragon shows tw’s claws and defended.

Corynhoole: Don’t get me wrong. I am just come to ask you about the quiz.

Red Dragon: I am still figuring.

Corynhoole: It takes me some time but…..hey, who is the fellow running this way?

Red Dragon: Its Zuchious!

Zuchious: Run, Run for your live!

Corynhoole: What happened?

Zuchious: Fire! Fire! The forest got fire!

The fire spread rapidly over the forest. 3 of the warriors stood back to back to see their surrounding.

Red Dragon: Do you think we can survive?

Corynhoole: Hey! Don’t forget, we are using fire? We shouldn’t scare of fire!

Zuchious quickly throw a great fire ball to one of the direction where the fire hadn’t reached. The tree soon burn and left a passage way for them to escape.

They ran and then reach a big pond. Froggy shouted: “You warriors come here quick, this should be the safest place!”

All the 3 jumped into the pond. And noticed the other 7 were already there.

Outcome: Very minor injury. Everyone minus 2 hp.

Results:

Warrior.............Hp

Sir Francis..........63

Zuchious..............3

Corynhoole...........10

Red Dragon...........11

Froggy................5

Loki.................27

Salvador Dali........45

Solembum.............26

Unlucky Thirteen.....18

Yannick..............63

The dices seem to love you, warriors! Now fully depend on what rewards you got by solving puzzles.

Good Luck!

Ok now I am uber curious as to what everyone else guessed. Any chance you will post them Woon?

CP. I owe you this for quite sometime. Almost forgot. Sorry :P

Day 1 answer submitted by players:

FIF...............Khatuwa Forest

Kathleen..........flora and fauna

Crazypainter......bounced back

Ben Law...........a maze

Dragonjest22......Creeping Vine

Panther...........flora and fauna

Izzy..............Glowing Flower

JS................Red Dragon

Grey Cell.........Brush Up

Raeymond..........flora and fauna