BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

No, I think it means per night, just because those people were challenged by only one person (or challenged each other), they didn't get their maximum battles per night. I believe you get another two battles tonight ^_^

~Kat

OK :D Thanks Kats !!! Got it. Sending my Moves

Hint for OPs for displaying tables:

Align your columns in Notepad with any mono-spaced fonts, e.g. Courier New and copy/paste the text into the Edit-Box. Highlight the Table and change the Font of the Edit-Box to Courier New. It might not look ok, but when you will preview it, the table will be aligned as it had been in Notepad

Example:

Placing...Player.....Answer (Right/Wrong)....Actual Awards Received

1.........FIF............Wrong...............Red Potion (+HP10)

2.........Kat............Wrong...............Orange Potion (+HP20)

3.........Crazypainter...Wrong...............Red Potion (+HP10)

4.........Ben Law........Wrong...............Orange Potion (+HP20)

5.........Drogonjest22...Wrong...............Red Potion (+HP10)

6.........Panther........Wrong...............Orange Potion (+HP20)

7.........Izzy...........Right...............Orange Potion (+HP20)

8.........JS.............Wrong...............Orange Potion (+HP20)

9.........GC.............Wrong...............Red Potion (+HP10)

10........Raeymond.......Wrong...............Orange Potion (+HP20)

Thanks BL. It is a great tips! :)

Good riddle woon! Like everyone I knew, low and in must be there. But I didn't, piece them together. :lol:

And Izzy well done. :D

grrr, and I was going for something completely different, oh well. Good job Izzy. Proud of ya!

**stretches her muscles for the next match/battle**

Woon, actually I was thinking it would be better if you didn't reveal who got the right answer. It would make it way easier to identify who's who, and that's not really a positive for the people who get the answer right.

I think I know who your warrior is ;)

Woon, actually I was thinking it would be better if you didn't reveal who got the right answer. It would make it way easier to identify who's who, and that's not really a positive for the people who get the answer right.

I will consider that. Would also like to hear other people's oppinion.

Anyway, I finally got all the PMs. Give me another hour to complete the story. I will try to make it short.

OK, here comes part of the Night 2 story

Chapter 4-1. Night 2, You Raised My Up!

Unlucky 13 (spd=2) didn’t target the same opponent as Night 1. Tw chose Froggy (spd=3) tonight!

Anyone passed by could see weapons flying around; knives and darts!

Froggy (5/2/1) started throwing the poison darts as tw’s speed faster than Unlucky 13 (3/1/1). Unlucky 13 suffered a big damage in tw’s Hp. Unlucky13 (5/3/3) quickly reacted by throwing knives to Froggy (4/3/3) with some damage.

Froggy (4/2/1) gave Unlucky 13 (5/4/1) a moderate damage. The wound that Unlucky13 suffered make tw quickly drank tw’s potion to regain some Hp.

Unlucky 13 (4/4/3) noticed Froggy (3/1/1) behaved weak this time. And 13 knives that Unlucky 13 threw all injured Froggy.

Battle ended. Both had very low Hp. Froggy immediately drop to the ground and shivered. “I should throw more knives. That’s make me know your identity at the moment you die!” Unlucky 13 walked away regretfully.

Froggy took out one potion and intended to drink it to regain some Hp. But tw failed. Tw shivered greater than just now. Tw’s whole body expanding like felt an explosion from tw’s body. “Am I going to die? Noway, I didn’t reach zero Hp yet! It shouldn’t be this way. NO!!!!!!!!!!”

5 minutes later…..

Froggy examined tw’s body carefully. An layer of invisible scale cover tw’s body as extra protection. Tw started to recall how to make more toxic poisons! Froggy picked up the potion that tw almost wanted to drank just now. And talk to tw-self “Well done Froggy. Oops should I say Froggy Lvl 2? Thanks Unlucky 13, cause you raised my up!!!”

Chapter 4-2. Night 2, Double Up.

Sir Francis eagerly reached to the location where Solembum rest. Solembum seems wanted to went out too.

Sir Francis(spd=3) : Solembum, you aren’t going to nowhere. Received my attack first.

Solembum(spd =2) : Save my time. Because I choose you too!!!

Move1: Sir Francis (3/1/1) attack Solembum (2/4/2) - minor damage to Solembum

Move 2: Solembum (5/3/1) attack Sir Francis (4/3/2) – serious damage to Sir Francis

Move 3: Sir Francis (5/4/3) attack Solembum (4/3/2) – equal damage as Solembum gave earlier

Move 4: Solembum (4/4/3) attack Sir Francis (4/1/1) – moderate damage to Sir Francis.

Solembum: You looks weak, fellow! As I…….Uhh…..!!!!!

Sir Francis: I still have potion, and I………what…….No!!!!!!!

5 minutes later…..

Solembum: You are indeed a good fighter

Sir Francis: Looks like both of us are not level 2?

Solembum: You see my sledgehammer, it looks heaver!!!

Sir Francis: My broadsword is even sharper than before.

Solembum: Waste no more time. Take a rest before someone find us. See you fellow!

(4-3 and 4-4 coming soon....)

Chapter 4-3. Froggy’s Attacks.

Salvador Dali reached at the pond where somebody told tw there lived a warrior who could swim as fast as frog, jump as powerful as frog.

“But where is tw now? I don’t see any sight of tw?” Dali wondered.

What Dali don’t know is, Froggy already went out for tw’s target: Corynhoole.

Froggy (spd =3) : Corynhoole, I choose you, and you will be the very special one!

Corynhool (spd = 2): What so special?

Froggy: Well, being the firt warrior who face challenger with higher level. How’s about that?

Move 1: Froggy (4/3/2) attacked Corynhoole (2/3/1) – Dang, a moderate wound Corynhool suffered.

Move 2: Corynhoole (2/4/2) attacked Froggy (5/2/4) – A very minor damage.

Move 3: Froggy (3/5/1) attacked Corynhoole (2/1/2) - Moderate damage, again

Move 4: Corynhoole (3/3/1) attacked Froggy (3/4/4) – No damage done!

Froggy: You played well, Corynhoole. I thought I could knock you out.

Corynhoole: Nope, but indeed you help me gain better experience. I would better choose my tonight’s target wisely. Can’t afford to lose too many Hp…..

Dali finally saw Froggy came back. Dali showed tw’s paintbrush and shouted “Prepare to fight! Froggy.”

Froggy: Sorry Dali, you are 25 minutes to late! I have had my 2 battle already.

Chapter 4-4. Fire Fights.

Corynhoole (spd =2) had a deep thought and decide to look for Red Dragon (spd=3) to be tw’s target tonight.

Move 1: Red Dragon (5/4/3) attacked Corynhoole (3/3/1) – serious damage that totally weakened Corynhoole

Move 2: Coryhoole (5/4/3) attacked Red dragon (4/3/3) – A deep wound found on Red dragon’ tight.

Move 3: Red Dragon (3/4/3) attacked Corynhoole (3/3/2) – Minor injury to Coryhoole, but tw really can’t make it if tw still not drinking any potion later.

Move 4: Corynhoole (4/1/3) attacked Red Dragon (4//42) – Moderate damage to Red Dragon.

Red Dragon: Ha! Serve you right to find me as your opponent. Have you…Huh, what this……You…..How could this be?

Corynhoole who looks totatlly knocked out a minute ago looks so strong. As strong as Red Dragon never see Corynhool ever had like this before.

Corynhoole: Maybe you don’t know, but I would like to tell you. There is a reason why I choose you tonight….To help me upgrade to Level 2. Bye!

(anymore upgrades? we will see.......)

Chapter 4-5. Swords!

Yannick (spd =3) realized to make tw’s sword skill better is to fight with warriors who used swords. But tw so reluctant to choose Loki again this time. So Sir Francis (spd=4) was tw’s target.

Move 1: Sir Francis (3/4/4) attacked Yannick (4/1/3) – Minor wound on Yannick’s right hand

Move 2: Yannick (4/4/2) attacked Sir Francis (3/2/4) – A minor slashed on Sir Francis’s arm

Move 3: Sir Francis (5/2/3) attacked Yannick (2/31) – Yannick suffered a major wound and cause tw weak. Yannick whispered: Fortunately I took a potion before this fight.

Move 4: Yannick (2/3/2) attacked Sir Francis (4/4/3) – Zero damage!

Yannick: Sir Francis, your third move is awesome, how could this be?

Sir Francis: That’s normal attack from warrior who are in Level 2.

Yannick: You are in level ………..Ah………What happened to my hand …..and…Uhh.!!!!

Sir Francis: Oh my god! Don’t tell me you are going to….

Yannick: Yes, become level 2.

Yannick then remember the most important part of tw’s skill:

Use your left hand, it is stronger!!!

Chapter 4-6. Chain Reaction

Yannick (spd =2) was still happy tw finally recalled tw’s left hand has greater power to gather air to create bigger air-formed-sword. It didn’t realize Zuchious’s (spd =3) fire balls were approaching.

Yannick (4/5/1) immediately used air-formed sword to protect those fire balls Zuchious (3/1/2) emerged. Only minor burnt to Yannick.

Yannick: Zuchious, that’s considered move 1!

Move 2: Yannick (4/5/2) attacked Zuchious (2/3/1) – moderate slash to Zuchious.

Move 3: Zuchious (4/1/3) threw fire balls to Yannick (6/2/1) –the damage is moderate.

Move 4: Yannick (3/5/1) attacked Zuchious (2/2/1) – moderate cut again.

Yannick: Maybe I need more practice with my left-hand. It should perform stronger than this.

Zuchious: Well, our attack is vary within certain range, I am not surprise…..Wait, what’s this?

Zuchious body is surrounded by a flame. Tw though it will be burnt to ashes but out of tw’s surprise. Tw saw how tw could fight in the ancient time. More memory recalled.

Yannick: You are level 2, too? I see it now. You choose to fight me, a level 2 warrior. That’s help you to gain more experience.

Zuchious: Yes! I think so. So do you mean I owe you one? Never!

Yannick: Nope, you owe Sir Francis, because Tw’ make me level 2 first, before you challenge me!

Chapter 4-7. Loki not Lucky

Loki searched every location where Unlucky 13 could be, but didn’t find tw. The sun is going to rise, Day 2 is almost coming.

Loki: Da**, why could Unlucky 13 be?

Unlucky 13: You look for me?

Loki: Yes! I invite you to taste my sword.

Unlucky 13: Sorry, you don’t have the luck. I have just come back from my second battle.

Loki: You did? With whom

Unlucky 13(spd=2) : Red Dragon (spd =2) had chosen me before you.. And this is the outcome:

Move 1: Red Dragon (3/2/2) attacked Unlucky 13 (3/4/1) – minor damage but looks there is no hope for Unlucky 13 to be survived.

Move 2: Unlucky 13 (5/4/1) drank another potion and attacked Red dragon (2/13) – serious damage that make Red Dragon immediately took one potion out for regaining the Hp.

Move 3: Red Dragon (3/3/3) attacked Unlucky 13 (2/1/2) – Moderate damage Unlucky 13. Hp of Unlucky 13 gets very low.

Move 4: Unlucky 13 (3/1/1) attacked Red Dragon (5/4/1) – minor damage. But good enough to weaken Red Dragon.

Loki: So both of you are weaken? But you don’t looks that weak?

Unlucky 13: The lucky part come after us. Both of us gain enough experience to reach level 2. Hp regained, skill upgraded, blah blah blah.

Loki: That’s cool. So I should….

Woon: Say no more! The sun has risen.

Chapter 4-8. NIght 2 result

Warrior.............Lvl.........# of Battle.......Hp......Exp........Inventory

Sir Francis..........2.............2..............45......4..........Red potion x1

Zuchious.............2.............1..............55......0..........Red potion x1

Corynhoole...........2.............2..............55......0..........Red potion x1, Orange potion x 1

Red Dragon...........2.............2..............55......0..........Red potion x1

Froggy...............2.............2..............54......3 1/2......Red potion x1

Loki.................1.............0..............41......7..........Orange Potion x1

Salvador Dali........1.............0..............43......5 1/2......Orange Potion x1

Solembum.............2.............1..............55......0..........Red potion x2

Unlucky Thirteen.....2.............2..............55......0..........NIL

Yannick..............2.............2..............40......3 1/2......Red potion x1

Warriors:

Day 2 coming. Below are what will happend in Day 2:

1) Puzzle

2) Natural Disaster (prime number day)

Have fun...

Chapter 5-1. Day 2 Puzzle

Keeper of Khatuwa Forest, woon, like to play jigsaw. Below is a 2-word paper cut into pieces and misplaced. Could you put them back in order to let woon know what are these 2 words?

And, below will be Day 2 rewards

Placing.....Rewards

1...........Aiming Power lvl 1

2...........Yellow Potion

3...........Armor lvl 1

4...........Aiming Power lvl 1

5...........Yellow Potion

6...........Armor lvl 1

7...........Aiming Power lvl 1

8...........Yellow Potion

9...........Armor lvl 1

10..........Yellow Potion

edit: Typo

Edited by woon

Chapter 5-2, The first Natural Disaster

God of Forest: woon

woon: Yes my Lord

God of Forest: Give me my favorite dices.

woon: As your wish.

God of Forest threw 2 dices to determine total damage points for each warriors will suffered

2 dices spinning in different speed. 1 has stop and it shows.............5

woon: If the second one is 6, that will be 5*6 = 30 points subtract from their Hp.

The second dices still spinning.

Meanwhile the God of Forest already cast a spell to creat ----- Hurricane.

Trees kept shaking. Some old branches detached from the trees and fly all around. Some hit the warriors!

The second dice stop.

so total damaged equals to 5*3 = 15

Result after the hurricane

Warrior.............Hp

Sir Francis..........30

Zuchious.............40

Corynhoole...........40

Red Dragon...........40

Froggy...............39

Loki.................26

Salvador Dali........28

Solembum.............40

Unlucky Thirteen.....40

Yannick..............25

Warriors, continue figure out what the puzzle tells and PM me before the night 3 comes. :)