BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

• Answers 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ok woon so now what? Do we vote for someone or what? Or maybe I should go and read the rules again... :wacko:

So come on woon and send the puzzle our way!

Edited by crazypainter

Ok woon so now what? Do we vote for someone or what? Or maybe I should go and read the rules again... :wacko:

So come on woon and send the puzzle our way!

Wait for me posting the final result of night 1 first.

Chapter 2-6: The deadly Battle.

Froggy quietly followed the stream to a spices garden. Tw recognized the one sitting under a tree was tw’s target.

“Sir Francis, prepare to fight!” Froggy (spd = 1) challenged Sir Francis (spd = 1)

Froggy (3/3/2) threw darts towards Sir Francis (2/4/3), but with the shield that Sir Francis is wearing, the darts didn’t give any hurt! Sir Francis (3/3/1) immediately repaid the attack with a slash by tw’s broadsword to Froggy (2/2/3). Luckily the attack strength is not the great, otherwise Froggy’s elastic skin can’t hold the bigger damage than this. Froggy (5/3/1) learnt the mistakes from both battle 1 and now. Tw spotted the area where the body of Sir Francis (2/2/2) exposed. Froggy threw the poison darts to the part tw spotted and bingo! It hit and give Sir Francis a massive one!

Sir Francis (3/1/3) knew this is tw’s last move before his night 1 end. But the poison that remained on the cut weaken tw’s attack. Tw only give Froggy (3/3/3) a very minor slash.

Sir Francis sat down again in the spices garden. “Don’t break the rules, Froggy! Go back and fight with me on night 2, if you dare!”

Chapter 2-7: The Unlucky One.

Unlucky 13 didn’t know why tw’s name is given as such. But tw swore to tw-self that tonight success will be on tw’s side.

Unlucky 13 (spd = 1) stopped under a tree and shouted “Yannick, I knew you are up there. Come donw noe!”

Yannick (spd = 1) yawned and came down to the ground. “What! Lord, I thought no one will choose me.”

“You and your sweet dream!” Unlucky 13 (2/3/3) threw small knives towards Yannick.(3/3/1). Yannick shifted but still cut by one of the knives.

“You know what weapon do I use?” Yannick asked.

“I see you don’t have any weapon in hand. You do boxing?”

“No”, Yannick (4/4/2) shown his right hand grabbing some air. “I use this” and slash on Unlucky 13 (4/3/2) chest.

“Uhh! That’s pain! Now take this” Unlucky 13 (2/1/2) is in anger, tw simply threw the knives. Yannick (5/1/2) with low defense and escape level this time has some small injure again.

“How about my left hand?” Yannick shown tw’s left hand to Unlucky 13.

“An old trick can’t be used twice!” Unlucky 13 starred at Yannick left hand to observe which way it moved.

“Yes, but did I say I use it?” Yannick (4/4/3) lift tw’s right hand with the air-formed sword again to stab at Unlucky 13 (5/4/2). Luckily Unlucky 13 had built up the defense level and only accepted little damage.

“Totally unlucky I am for the first battle! I am not performing well!”

“Maybe tonight isn’t your night. Why don’t you get some rest?” Yannick jumped back to the tree and continued tw’s sleep.

(2 more battles to go before the result posted.)

I think I have heard of a film named Eragon, but haven't seen it yet. Oh well! if you say so. :D

yeah, i spent alot of time reading it, and the sequel "Eldest" when i was little :D, i think the trilogy is going to be completed soon

Chapter 2-8: Fire + Hammer = Blacksmith?

Zuchious knew how much tw has injured and tw decided to challenge those who tw think will move slow. The warrior that carry gigantic hammer – Solembum!

Both had equal spd = 2. Zuchious (2/2/3) fireball seems not effect to Solembum (2/3/3), so as Solembum (2/1/1) sledgehammer attack are too weak that bring no hurt to Zuchious (2/3/2).

Zuchious (2/3/3) make another attempt but tw was too weak in handling fire too much time in a night. It hits Solembum (4/1/2) with minor burnt. If Zuchious controlled well, Solembum sure had a very serious burnt due to the low defense level.

Solembum (2/4/2) seemed also not getting use to carry such heavy sledgehammer, it hit Zuchious (2/2/1) but due to the aiming not right, small smash instead of a big one!

Chapter 2-9: Brisingr and the red Warrior

Red Dragon spoke to tw-self. “The morning soon coming! I will not be challenged by anyone else.”

“Ha! You really think so?” Loki (spd=1) popped up from nowhere and laughed. “Then sorry because I am late”

Red Dragon (spd = 1) self ignited tw’s claws and hand. Loki (3/1/2) moved first, with high defense of Red Dragon (5/4/1) the sword doesn’t give a deep slice to Red Dragon arm. And at the same moment, Red Dragon (3/1/3) scratched Loki’s (5/2/1) another hand.

Loki (2/3/1) paid back with another stab. Uh! A strength less stab that didn’t cause much to Red Dragon (2/1/1). Red Dragon (3/4/2) confidently attack back but soon realize it become a useless either as Loki (5/4/3) high defense level.

‘Times up! The sun rises!” woon shouted to make sure every warrior in the any corner of the forest heard that!

Night 1 result

Warrior…………..Lvl………….# of Battle ……..Hp…………Exp

Sir Francis……………1……………..2……………...16……………...7

Zuchious……………..1……………2………………..21………..…….5

Corynhoole…………..1……………1……………….47…………….3 1/2

Red Dragon…………..1…………...2……………….35…………….5 1/2

Froggy…………...…….1……………2……………….23…………….6

Loki…………....……….1…………….2……………….31…………….7

Salvador Dali………..1…………….2……………….33…………….5 1/2

Solembum……………1……………2……………….44…………….5 1/2

Unlucky Thirteen….1……………1……………….32…………….2

Yannick ………………1……………2……………….20…………….7 ½

Well done to Yannick which is the closest warrior for reaching level 2, followed by Sir Francis and Loki!

Soon the Riddle / Puzzle for Day 1 will be posted.

Phew, that took a while but its day now! I really hope the riddles start out easy :unsure: I'm really not that great at them o_o Oh and sorry about the late pm, I tried :rolleyes: School is so annoying sometimes <_<

~Kat

Chapter 3-1. Day 1 Quiz

As for Day 1, the quiz will be the simplest one.

Quiz: Guess the answer for below riddle:

Not high and not out between the gates

Give A to those climb higher but….

(Answer: 2 words that can be found from chapter 1s)

Awards

Placing……Awards

1…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

2…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

3…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

4…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

5…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

6…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

7…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

8…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

9…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

10…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

You can discuss here what the answer will be. But only PM me your answer one time only.

Remember: Wrong answer only receive 50% effect awards.

Have fun. :)

Wait, it says Answer: 2 Words from Chapter one...does that mean that the answer to the riddle is two random words from Chapter 1? Or the answer is two words and it can be found in Chapter One? :huh:

~Kat

And remember this too, Woon's english is not as good as ours. So we cant really read into it.

I sent in an answer but dont have much faith in it. We will see.

Yup, my poor English. I only speak in Forest language. <_<

Will see what happen in my next post.

Mistake

God of Khatuwa Forest: woon!

woon: Yes, my lord

God of Khatuwa Forest: Has the riddle given?

woon: Yes, my lord, I even told them the answer could be found in Chapter 1s

God of Khatuwa Forest: You are stupid!!! (Another vane slash at woon's face)

woon: My lord....I......

God of Khatuwa Forest: It is in Chapter 2-1 !!!! How could you miss the letter '2'?

woon: I am so sorry about this. I wil tell them that their previous PM is considered void and ask them to send another one.

God of Khatuwa Forest: Go ahead. Do it now!

:P

Warriors, so sorry about the wrong hint. Please find the answer from Chapter 2-1. If you know the way I used to come out riddles, you can find the 2 words.

This is the best hint I can ever give. Good luck. :)

edit: Typo

Edited by woon

Yup, my poor English. I only speak in Forest language. <_<

Will see what happen in my next post.

Terribly sorry my dearest Woon. I did not mean to offend.

I was only stating that english is some of our native tongues.

You are great in your forest speak and we are not. I may have

a bit of a time understanding you as I am not fluent in your

language. But for someone who doesnt speak English much you are doing very well.

Am I forgiven?

sent in my guess.

Edited by crazypainter

Placing……Awards

1…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

2…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

3…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

4…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

5…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

6…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

7…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

8…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

9…………..Orange Potion (+ HP 20)

10…………..Yellow Potion (+ HP 40)

The point system should be modified a little. The one that answers first should get the highest and it becomes lesser and lesser. That way people will PM faster :D and not wait for someone to send in their PM

What do you think ?

Terribly sorry my dearest Woon. I did not mean to offend.

I was only stating that english is some of our native tongues.

You are great in your forest speak and we are not. I may have

a bit of a time understanding you as I am not fluent in your

language. But for someone who doesnt speak English much you are doing very well.

Am I forgiven?

sent in my guess.

I do not think Forest God is offended. It is very good for him to write so much so that he will improve his English :D

But the quiz had me stumped :huh:

The point system should be modified a little. The one that answers first should get the highest and it becomes lesser and lesser. That way people will PM faster :D and not wait for someone to send in their PM

What do you think ?

Not really. The reason is that all of us are come from different time zone. If I consistently post the riddle at a fix time, sure certain group of people will post the asnwer faster than the other group. This will be unfair to them. So I choose to put the reward random.

I get this idea from one of my country's radio program. Prize is given for the 5th callers and not the first!

But I am sure that the reward for the last placing won't be the best but also won't be the worst. :)