BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

I agree about Laharl's voting for Mekal after he came out being suspicious.

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC - voting for Laharl Blindfolded

6) woon - voting for Laharl Blindfolded

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF Unblindfolded

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

12) Sinistral - voting for Laharl Blindfolded

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for Laharl Blindfolded

15) dawh - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat

And I'm glad that it seems people caught onto my hint ;).

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so openly claiming your role is bad... what about covertly? Like if someone were to hint at it without actually coming out and saying it... or am I misunderstanding something?

Edit: I guess my question is, are we objecting to the claiming of the roles itself, or the methodical claiming of the roles by one side in an effort to discover the villains? That is, if someone has all the votes against them, are they still allowed to say "I'm <insert hero name here>, please don't kill me"?

sure, yeah. anything is fine. forget what i said before. I think I have a new rule that works and will be in effect from now on.

if any player reveals their role or exact abilities either to save themselves or to out someone else, they will have to fight a Captain in addition to the daily execution of someone else. Fighting will consist of answering a riddle of my choice, that will be done in pms. Note that the role they claim doesn't have to be accurate.

if there is a problem with this that i'm not seeing please let me know. it allows for people to claim true or false identities. and any other hinting, prodding, accusing and calculating is totally fine.

example of a post that will test you: "i am the major" or naming a particular characteristic that can only apply to one character like: "i can develop techniques to kill RC's"

so from now on, anything goes. just be ready to answer some riddles if you get too bold B))

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara

13) Kat -voting for Laharl Unblindfolded

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat

Hey everyone, sorry I slept in this morning and had almost no time to read anything. Reading over my spreadsheet, I think I know who the baddies are. Not that Laharl is on the top of my list, but he's on there, so might as well. Also fixed the colour codes, red is only used on a definate baddie, remember?

~Kat

Interesting concept... so if anyone reveals their role, whether its true or not, they have to answer one of Itachi's riddles? I just hope they're not the disappearing kind. :D

hehe. I'd take it easy on first-time offenders, since it looks like Laharl may have to make some serious defensive posts soon. They wouldn't be 'What am I?'s, more like math, logic, series, riddles with definitely one answer.

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

9) FIF

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

I am not coming out with my role because this is the first time I've played a game like this and I want it to stay interesting (plus I am to afraid to try and answer a riddle incorrectly and die :blush: )

I am iffy between two people right now but I had Laharl on my notes as possibly a baddie and BB convinced me that he could be Laughing Man (I hope he is so we don't waste a blindfold).... I would like to hear a defense from Laharl so I can be sure of my vote...

Edited by sweetness kat

This has become very interesting... ;)

Laharl is 50/50 and is running out of time... what to do what to do...

I know!

Ichigo! Heads up! I will be announcing my definite baddie's name tonight so that you can attack with 100% certainty if you like (as can all other Heroes if they 1) Don't have another target in mind 2) want to avoid accidentally killing a Hero 3) Don't want to defend tonight) But this is mainly directed to Ichigo, just in case you are itchin to go and use your bankai :P (and in case the target is an RC that would otherwise be defended and therefore be immune to my attack).

I have an idea too......... but I'll share that one later :mellow:

BTW, the new rule kinda kills the "claiming to be another/dead character to avoid suspicion" thing. Unless of course you do not announce that someone will be fighting a captain (solving a riddle).

Ichigo! Heads up! I will be announcing my definite baddie's name tonight so that you can attack with 100% certainty if you like (as can all other Heroes if they 1) Don't have another target in mind 2) want to avoid accidentally killing a Hero 3) Don't want to defend tonight) But this is mainly directed to Ichigo, just in case you are itchin to go and use your bankai :P (and in case the target is an RC that would otherwise be defended and therefore be immune to my attack).

That's not a bad idea... also don't forget that Mekal might have 100% kill chance if it turns out to be Aizen. :P

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

9) FIF - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

16) Laharl

Anyways, I want to know if there is any way I can throw suspicion off of myself without having to answer a riddle and die? (Because I'm really bad at riddles)

Okay... so i am up to speed... I find it odd that laharl is acting so defensive at the beginning of the day for no reason... I already had him on my suspicion list from yesterday... so as of now he is on top... but I think I will probably defend tonight so don't rely on me getting a kill tonight...

My vote goes to laharl

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

16) Laharl

EDIT: grammer and roster

Edited by Mekal

BTW, the new rule kinda kills the "claiming to be another/dead character to avoid suspicion" thing. Unless of course you do not announce that someone will be fighting a captain (solving a riddle).

How so? People can now say/do whatever they want. Say for Instance PG claimed to be the Major. She would have been subjected to a riddle. The same as if she claimed to be Gaara, she would have been subjected to a riddle. I won't say whether the person is telling the truth or not. I will only include the outcome of the battle in the Day Post. The only thing the rule does is put a penalty (maybe) on outing yourself. You could always answer the riddle/puzzle and beat the Captain. This rule obviously only applies to people not being executed. So say Laharl manages to convince you all of his role in the next 2-3 hours. If he outs himself and everyone changes their votes to someone else, Laharl will have to answer a puzzle or die in addition to the Execution.

Mekal: about 2-3 Hours left.

Laharl: did you silently give up?

Sorry about the 1 Ghost post rule but i just have to say that i haven't seen a vote more 1-sided in any Mafia-style game since this 1 :lol:

Baddie or not... poor Laharl :P

yeah lol, maybe i should just end this. i'll give Laharl about an hour to speak up. the way this looks, not enough people will be able to log on and change votes even if he does manage to do any convincing. so 1 more hour.

and i don't mind ghost posts at all actually... as long as they don't give anything away.

I was really hoping to hear from Laharl before the end of the time limit because he is not on my radar, but it is too late for him now anyway. So I'll jump on this band wagon.

2) Prof. Templeton voting for Laharl Blindfolded

3) Mekal - Voting for Laharl Blindfolded

16) Laharl

How so? People can now say/do whatever they want. Say for Instance PG claimed to be the Major. She would have been subjected to a riddle. The same as if she claimed to be Gaara, she would have been subjected to a riddle. I won't say whether the person is telling the truth or not. I will only include the outcome of the battle in the Day Post. The only thing the rule does is put a penalty (maybe) on outing yourself. You could always answer the riddle/puzzle and beat the Captain. This rule obviously only applies to people not being executed. So say Laharl manages to convince you all of his role in the next 2-3 hours. If he outs himself and everyone changes their votes to someone else, Laharl will have to answer a puzzle or die in addition to the Execution.

Mekal: about 2-3 Hours left.

Laharl: did you silently give up?

This new riddle reveal rule is interesting. It seems that the one who is about to be executed has nothing to lose by revealing their role because if they don't, they will die anyways, and if they do, they may survive. However, it seems that if a Villain about to be executed declares a role, the rule may prevent the real role from coming out about it.

And that gives me a question: If someone falsely declares a role and the person who has that role says "I know you're not", does that count as outing themselves? The rest of us don't know whether it is because that person has the role or whether it is because that person has some information about that role or the other person, but if that person gets in a battle with a Captain, then that reveals it to us.

Day 2: Landslide

Bb kicked Laharl in the stomach and he dropped to his knees. Prof. Templeton sighed and wrapped a blindfold around his head. The rest of the Characters beat Laharl until he nearly lost conscious and then they threw him at the door of the Captains' Chamber. He slammed into the door and fell backwards onto the ground with a sickening thud. Renji rushed down the hall to find the source of the noise.

19.jpg

Renji watched as the group walked away without even looking back. "You didn't deserve this buddy, but I have no choice." Laharl just gasped for air in response. Renji gently lifted him, wrapped his arm around his shoulders and helped him walk to his demise in a dignified manner.

Toushiro: Oh wow, they chose him? If that's the case, I'll do it myself. I'll make it as painless as possible, though he sure took a beating today.

Toushiro unsheathed his soul's sword. Ice began to rapidly form all around the room. He grabbed Laharl and flew out into the open air. After saying goodbye, Toushiro let the almost life-less body fall.

Hitsugaya.jpg

Toushiro: Sit upon the frozen heavens, Ichigo.

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

5) GC

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)

17) sweetness kat

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

well that sucks :P

Edit: I thought it was kinda strange how we got such a unanimous vote, even from the baddies... I figured we had nailed one of the individual baddies like the laughing man... well crap... I guess I can out the character now... hopefully someone can take them out tonight...

Edit2: LOL, almost forgot to post the name! :lol:

Sweetness Kat ^_^

Edited by Brandonb