BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

Going with Woon, though Kat was active the first night. And moreover PrinceM was one of the survivors for the last day execution in ABR-2. Maybe that motivated Kat to go after PrinceM. Of course, that doesn't mean she's Aizen. :P

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for woon unblindfolded

3) Mekal -DEAD (killed by Grimmjow)

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC - voting for woon unblindfolded

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF

9) PM2 - voting for woon unblindfolded

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb -DEAD (killed by Aizen)

12) Sinistral -DEAD (executed and found to be Grimmjow)

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for woon unblindfolded

15) dawh - voting for woon unblindfolded

16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)

17) sweetness kat -DEAD (killed by Rukia)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with Woon, though Kat was active the first night. And moreover PrinceM was one of the survivors for the last day execution in ABR-2. Maybe that motivated Kat to go after PrinceM. Of course, that doesn't mean she's Aizen. :P

6) woon

13) Kat

What do you mean, "Kat was active the first night"? How do you know this? That would mean that she has to be Aizen. :o

Good! As usual, going bangwagon!!!

<_<

6) woon -voting for woon unblindfolded

13) Kat

6) woon -voting for woon unblindfolded

13) Kat - voting for Cherry Lane

Like this really matters :lol: Its up to you guys now, innocents, are you right or wrong? :ph34r:

~Kat

"Tousen's saké contains poison though and will kill his adversary on the Next Night after they take Action, if they choose to do so."

Does this mean that Wally will live if he doesn't take any action tonight or does this mean he dies irresepective of his actions that night?

WW must take action this Night. There's no inaction in a Battle Royale. ;) By "if they choose to do so" I was covering for the possibility of people still having Defenses left.

Day 4: Clash of the Titans

The Heroes stormed up to the mysterious house that had been clouding their vision for the whole game up until this point. They kicked the door in to find woon sitting at his throne.

woon: I was expecting you all to come today. I have a proposition. Why don't you all join me? Join my cause and together we can rule Soul Society.

480511934054629103.jpg

woon: what do you think?

Everyone began to shout at woon. As if they would fall for his tricks during the day... hmph. woon stood in an ominous manner. All the Heroes backed up a little and hesitated.

woon: There is no one here who could possibly kill me. All of you at once couldn't get the job done. You would have had to drag...

???: Old Yama-jii?

bleach_yamajii0023.png

Yama-jii released his soul's sword and everything in his path turned to fire and ash.

woon: Impressive display old man, but it's not enough.

???: Then what if I join the fight?

Screenshot29.jpg

Ichigo was in his purest Hollow form. woon's eyebrows rose in shock. Yama-jii used the opportunity to rush him. Ichigo joined him and flew into him faster than woon could even move.

Evil Ichigo: DdDiIIIIiiIiIeEEEeeeeEEEEeEee!!!!!!!!!

The collision resulted in a cataclysmic explosion. All the remaining players shielded their faces from the blast of power. When they finally deemed it safe to look at the scene, all they saw was that the back of woon's house had been completely obliterated and none of the three fighters remained. Were they dead or did the impact have some consequence they were all unaware of? Either way, they were now safe from Aizen.

2) Prof. Templeton

5) GC

6) woon -DEAD (executed and found to be Aizen)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

The 5th Night begins now. It will end when I get all of the pms in.

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Well, I finally guessed right on something this game! B))

Not to say that I've been making bad guesses... :blush:

I guess that it's fairly clear which Villain is going to be targeted tonight. ;)

Yes! Good job Dawh! You were actually the one who turned this game around for us, although you did it out of a wrong assumption :rolleyes: . But all's well that ends well! :D

I think we all know what to do tonight ;). Let's see how many coin tosses Kat can win :P.

Night 5: A Heroic Victory

Ichimaru was determined to leave this world with a smile.

ichimaru.jpg

Ichimaru: Ah, it's you two. And you both look so serious. Real scary!

Both of the honorable Captains unsheathed their swords when they saw the menace approaching them. And at the same time uttered the words that would fully reveal their souls' true power: ..."Bankai!"

UkitakeShunsui27.jpg

Flames surrounded the battlefield. The two Captains rushed at Ichimaru who stealthily dodged their first attack. He leaped high into the air above them. "Shoot them down!" Ichimaru ordered his sword and it extended down to the ground with a thundering crash. Shunsui dodged the monsterous attack, but Ukitake had been run though. Ichimaru grinned when he saw the dust settle around the dying Captain, but suddenly he felt as if he froze in the air. Ukitake grabbed onto the sword and wouldn't let go. Even though the sword had pierced right through his heart, Ukitake still had the fortitude to hold on and kept Ichimaru frozen and defenseless in the night sky.

Shunsui.jpg

Shunsui: Thanks for the opening partner.

Ukitake: Just *cough* get him while I can... still ..hang *cough* ...on

Captain Shunsui ran vertically up the sword toward Ichimaru. Ichimaru's eyes bulged almost out of his head at the ferocious attack. The two were face to face. Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time. Shunsui cleanly chopped his smiling face right off, Ichimaru's sword disappeared, and his body fell to the ground.

Shunsui landed gracefully to catch his fallen comrade. Ukitake only smiled a slight grin and then his head fell back into Shunsui's arms, lifeless. Shunsui looked up to see a group of three Heroes running toward him. It was Rukia, Onizuka and Jubei.

Rukia and Onizuka looked to be in no mood to fight, but Jubei's eyes were glowing with vigilance. The forest floor was still covered in flames, but the three rushed in anyway. Then they all noticed that outside of the circle of fire, there was movement.

jubei_flames_small.jpg

Jubei stood near the flames. He watched for another movement from that area. Then in a flash he saw Tousen emerge from his hiding spot. With a flick of his wrists, Jubei unsheathed and sheathed his sword so quickly no one could even see the motion. He was far away from Tousen, but the Renegade Captain stopped in his tracks. Tousen was split in half. The other heroes looked at Jubei in wonder.

Rukia: What kind of technique was that? You're so far away?

Onizuka: That was pretty impressive buddy. I'm glad you're on my side.

Jubei only coughed up a mixture of blood and poison though and fell to the ground. Tousen fell as well.

Tousen (dying): I guess we die together samurai... even though... I .. still.. had a Day.. left.. who would.. believe me?

Jubei: No one would have... At least.. I. got my... venge...ancceeeee...

The three living Heroes said a prayer for their fallen comrades. They would soon embark towards the Captains quarters with the heads of the two remaining Renegade Captains. Soul Society was saved!

1) JS - Chad

2) Prof. Templeton - Ukitake

3) Mekal - Kisuke

4) Prince Marth - Ishida

5) GC - Shunsui

6) woon - Aizen

7) CrazyPainter - LeLouche

8) Cherry Lane - Tousen

9) FIF/PM2 - Onizuka

10) PG - Gaara

11) Brandonb - The Major

12) Sinistral - Grimmjow

13) Kat - Ichimaru

14) Wally West - Jubei

15) dawh - Rukia

16) Laharl - Ichigo

17) sweetness kat - The Laughing Man

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Night 4

Day 4

Great job as always everyone! It's nice to see the Heroes win for once :D but I was secretly rooting for Grimmjow because he's just plain cool ;) I hope you all had a good time. I don't know when the next one will be, but it will be based totally on Naruto and introduce some fairly big changes to the gameplay. I hope to see you all there!

The End? That's was fast. Immediately after Aizen been lynched.......

and.....

the best part for Aizen is to stop Inoue to save Bb :P

You were lucky to redirect my attack on the first night. I attacked you! But you redirected me at CP instead.

If itachi used a point system like Sinistral's, I think that I should get something for surviving longest without any protection (though I would get a lot of negatives for targeting the wrong side about 50% of the time. <_< ) I kept expecting to die, but in the end I was never attacked...I guess that's because without the other members of Ichigo's companions, I didn't have much in the way of teeth. Not that it did SK any good. :P Of course, I never learned any identities... :(

Great game, itachi. You made this significantly different from the previous versions and I'll be around to see how you change it for the next incarnation.

Also, it's definitely good to see the Heroes win this time. :) I was really confused when GC attacked Prof. Templeton because I had already figured out that Ukitake had to be Prof. Templeton and he had vouched for GC. What were you guys doing? :huh:

Great ending, Itachi-san! And I especially liked:

Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time.

How appropriate! ;)

And thank you for letting me get the last kill before I died! Great game to everyone and many thanks to Itachi-san for making it! :D

As I promised, here was my hint.

Bravo, Itachi-san!! I greatly enjoyed this one. I think your tweaks to the gameplay made for a truly enjoyable game. I was glad to see this one last so long. I thought for sure I would be the one saving GC. His wonanizing and saki consumption has made him soft (not that Tb is no detriment). :D Again, well done and thank you. Maybe one of these days I'll get to play a bad guy.

Great ending, Itachi-san! And I especially liked:

Ichimaru made peace with this fate and smiled like a fox for the last time.

How appropriate! ;)

Oh, but what you don’t know is how Kat flipped when her first activity was described as:

Mekal was pre-occupied while walking about the city. He was thinking about how much he liked the desk in the home he was assigned. "That desk is pretty sweet." he thought. But then he got serious when he noticed another presence near him. This one had a lot of Spirit Power. The waves of reiatsu streaked his vision and blurred reality. "This guy is Captain-class.. or higher. Wait... I recognize that fox-face."

Ichimaru: I get to kill you? This must be my lucky night.