BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Shunsui would have gone for some one else, but unfortunately he misplaced a role and ended up being defensive, thinking it to be in the heroes' best interests. But it proved otherwise. :o

Okay, thanks. Well, now we know who all the remaining Villains are ;).

OK, you all have 24 hours to do this and you wait until after the 24 hours to make all these changes I'm now reading? I went with the vote right before my post saying the Day was over. I hope that's acceptable. It should be understood that when I write that, it's final and I'm typing the post.

I'm really sorry, Itachi-san, I hit the reply button before you posted the post saying the day was ending. When I saw that post, I said you could discount my change. I apologize. I was trying to get discussion going early. I'm really really sorry. :(

I'm glad Sinistral was bluffing. Now I need a new target to Attack. I think we should coordinate our actions tonight, since we are running low on Defenses.

CL, if I may suggest: Just to ascertain that you are indeed Onizuka, could you attack FIF? Of course, it's your call finally, I just wanted to put forward this suggestion. Brandon actually suggested this last night, just carrying on his idea.

I agree. And if she's not, the real Onizuka can attack CL.

Okay, thanks. Well, now we know who all the remaining Villains are ;).

I'm really sorry, Itachi-san, I hit the reply button before you posted the post saying the day was ending. When I saw that post, I said you could discount my change. I apologize. I was trying to get discussion going early. I'm really really sorry. :(

I'm glad Sinistral was bluffing. Now I need a new target to Attack. I think we should coordinate our actions tonight, since we are running low on Defenses.

No reason to be sorry ;) I basically ignored all those posts anyway (well, I was writing the Day Post and didn't see them until after I finished) either way they didn't count. B))

Okay, it's very important that we get the RC tonight, so we need to spread out and cover all those who could be RCs. Captains, which two are you taking? Assuming CL is actually Onizuka, Woon and Kat need to be covered. I was planning on targeting Sweetness Kat, but I think she is the LM based on her pointed, underlined questions to me earlier: she may have been under the same misinterpretation Dawh was.

Okay, it's very important that we get the RC tonight, so we need to spread out and cover all those who could be RCs. Captains, which two are you taking? Assuming CL is actually Onizuka, Woon and Kat need to be covered. I was planning on targeting Sweetness Kat, but I think she is the LM based on her pointed, underlined questions to me earlier: she may have been under the same misinterpretation Dawh was.

:rolleyes: I think you should attack me, it would be entertaining for me

Edited by sweetness kat

I'll go after Sweetness Kat, but I'm not certain how effective I'll be... <_<

17) sweetness kat - voting for sweetness kat

I like pink :P

Hehe I didn't even realize it but Post#357 was my 100th post :D Now this is my 110th... hehe sorry just had to say it cuz I'm excited

Okay, well, in case I don't make it through the Night, the most important thing to do tomorrow is to lynch Aizen, since he has the ability to get 2 kills on us using his ability. So don't worry about lynching the LM, who I think is Sweetness Kat, based on the fact that she challenged me for calling her a confirmed Villain. I think she made the same mistake Dawh did at first, thinking that she had infected me and therefore I shouldn't be able to challenge her. Since FIF and CL were both defending on the Night Aizen was attacking, then that leaves Woon and Kat as candidates. Tonight we should be able to figure out if either FIF or CL is Onizuka.

Okay, well, in case I don't make it through the Night, the most important thing to do tomorrow is to lynch Aizen, since he has the ability to get 2 kills on us using his ability. So don't worry about lynching the LM, who I think is Sweetness Kat, based on the fact that she challenged me for calling her a confirmed Villain. I think she made the same mistake Dawh did at first, thinking that she had infected me and therefore I shouldn't be able to challenge her. Since FIF and CL were both defending on the Night Aizen was attacking, then that leaves Woon and Kat as candidates. Tonight we should be able to figure out if either FIF or CL is Onizuka.

If I didn't think you could challenge me, then why am I still excited about the night post? Shouldn't I be upset that I didn't infect you if I was LM? B))

Yeah, sorry about the whole LM thing. I assumed that Itachi would make it more obvious that the LM had killed you if that had been the case. Of course, this all comes out of an ignorance on my part about the LM's character. At least it still worked out... :)

I agree about the Aizen thing, but the trouble is going to be finding him. If the Heroes successfully spread the attack, we'll miss two people and then it will be 50/50 on lynching. I actually don't see anyway for the Heroes to lynch the Aizen with 100% probability... :o We're going to have to make a guess.

Yeah, sorry about the whole LM thing. I assumed that Itachi would make it more obvious that the LM had killed you if that had been the case. Of course, this all comes out of an ignorance on my part about the LM's character. At least it still worked out... :)

I agree about the Aizen thing, but the trouble is going to be finding him. If the Heroes successfully spread the attack, we'll miss two people and then it will be 50/50 on lynching. I actually don't see anyway for the Heroes to lynch the Aizen with 100% probability... :o We're going to have to make a guess.

I think it depends on who comes to the party tonight.

Night 4: Sharing Saké under the Moonlight

Flower petals fell all around. From the pink swirl, a man emerged into the open.

Kyouraku_Shunsui_by_Inonibird.jpg

Shunsui: Hmmm. I thought Kat would be here. I was hoping to charm her after a few drinks. Oh well.

---

Captain Ukitake searched Soul Society as thoroughly as he could in one night, but he couldn't find woon anywhere.

Ukitake.jpg

Ukitake: Where could he be?

---

Sweetness Kat stumbled upon a training Samurai. She was already within his striking distance so she had no thoughths of running. Instead she boldly asked his name. He sheathed his sword.

1076395812_l.jpg

Jubei: My name is Jubei Yagyu. Actually, I just finished my training session. Would you care to join me for a drink?

SK: That sounds good to me. Much better than the alternative...

Jubei: What was that?

SK: Oh, nothing. I was just noticing that your moves were as fast as lightning.

Jubei (smirking slightly): Me? nah. I'm just an ordinary man. Come. Let's drink while the night is young.

The two drank for hours, and became so intoxicated that they both shared their true identities and didn't even notice.

---

Wally West unsteadily walked down some stairs. "How many of these are there?" he wondered. But as he approached the bottom, a sinking feeling entered his stomach. There was a fierce-looking guy waiting for him.

tousen_kaname.jpg

Tousen: Would you care to join me for a drink?

WW: Thanks, but I'd rather not.

WW walked past the sinister guy, but Tousen grabbed his arm. WW tried to shake him off, but Tousen was too strong.

Tousen: Consider it a personal favor. I've been looking all night for a drinking buddy, but haven't found one and it's getting late. ...what do you say?

WW sensed his tone. "Fine. Sure. Whatever. You look like you could use a few drinks anyway. You need to relieve some of that tension."

Tousen: What's that supposed to mean?

WW: No-nothing! Take it easy buddy, let's go.

The two actually drank for a while, but their conversation never became very comfortable.

---

CL was briskly walking the streets of the Inner-City when she saw a strange guy standing across the street, looking up at the stars. She called out to him, asking what he was doing and who he was. He turned to face her.

1077959759onizukafj9.jpg

Onizuka: Eikichi Onizuka. 22 Years Old. High School Teacher and a Bachelor. Pleased to meet you.

CL: Uh, hehe, likewise.

CL was a bit taken by the boldness of this young guy and joined Onizuka for a while. She was careful to never leak her identity, but he taught her many valuable lessons about life that night.

---

Sweetness Kat stumbled by some houses. "I had too much... oh, why did I *hick* do that? I think I even told him who I was..." Suddenly, SK began to shiver. A wave of ice covered the ground and approached her feet. She looked up, but her vision was foggy. "Is that..? Who *hick* is that?"

1514271836_0de5f850cf.jpg

Rukia: Drunk huh? Then I'll send you painlessly to the after-life.

SK didn't even have time to defend herself before the blade sank in. Her attacker had already left by the time she realized what had happened. She fell down onto the newly-formed ice. Her blood spread out from under her and her eyes slowly closed.

---

GC looked irritated as he slowly walked about, gazing at the moon. He nodded to each passer-by. Then suddenly his vision was just a mysterious face!

laughing-man.gif

The image appeared everywhere and he could no longer make out anyone's facial features. The image covered them up entirely. He was receiving a command. A command to walk off the nearby cliff! He felt as if he had no choice in the matter. He confidently strode over to the cliff and just before he walked off, the image began to lose focus and shake as if it wasn't as clear as before.

cowboy_bebop_ed_goggles.jpg

Ed: GC GC! Don't worry worry! Ed's got this hacker under control.

The Laughing Man image disappeared. GC looked down at the chasm and leaped back in surprise. He looked around to see if his assailant was nearby, but nobody looked the part.

GC: Ed, do you know where that signal came from?

Ed: I think I know, I don’t think I know, I think I know, I know I don’t think I know, I don’t think I think…

GC: Ed... *sigh*

Ed: Don't worry worry GC GC. He's far far away and always laughing! Bye Bye!

Ed signed off to add to GC's irritation. "Well, at least I'm still alive."

--

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal -DEAD (killed by Grimmjow)

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb -DEAD (killed by Aizen)

12) Sinistral -DEAD (executed and found to be Grimmjow)

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl -DEAD (executed and found to be Ichigo)

17) sweetness kat -DEAD (killed by Rukia)

Day 4 begins now. And it end 24 hours from now. The blindfold is an option today.

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3

Wow, I'm really sorry Frozen, we've been doubting you this entire game and you've been telling the truth... :o

At least we didn't kill you first to find out our mistake. :rolleyes:

So we know that woon and Kat are Aizen and Ichimaru in some order; the trick is going to be to figure out which is which. :unsure: CL has been playing us for fools all this time... :angry:

WW we know that you're not long for this world, but you have time enough to execute a Villain and maybe even get a kill tonight before you go. You've done a great job so far. It would be nice to know whether it was Tousen or the LM that died last night.

So, does anyone have any suspicions on who Aizen is? :huh: