BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

Then you get the brownies, my dear. :D Farewell, Heroes...I appologize for having killed JS without cause...perhaps my death was a penance for my wrongdoing...or perhaps it was just to continue my typical gaming pattern. :D Enjoy watching the sun set without me. I will be enjoying my brownies from anime heaven.

You know what? Your brownies worked wonders with me. I am gonna attack with such vigour tonight, that the villains don't stand a chance. Tonight one of them's going down and she's not going to know what hit her. :angry:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww PG I regret voting for you :( I didn't want to vote for Mekal anymore so I went with the popular vote since I had no idea who to pick... Next time I will be more careful in my decision so that we don't lose another hero -_-

As for who PM could've been, I agree that he was either Chad or Ishida... I don't believe he was Rukia

I am pretty busy and wont be on much longer... If I am able to give an explanation, I will...

I'm baaaack.... I thank most of you for not holding my absense against me. I am disappointed I missed the first day - I didn't think the 24-hour thing was in effect over the weekend, so I was surprised the day was over already. Not that waiting for me would have made a difference in this case, though.

One positive I see from the first night and day is that we have more knowledge of the roles of the dead than normal - this should reduce the ability of a villain to claim a dead player's role to save themselves. In that regard I think PG's death, while regrettable, is useful. (I hope this doesn't sound too cold - it certinly would have been more efficient to have gotten a villain on the first day! Just trying make myself feel better about what happened, I think)

Hey CL, are you Kisuke?

Hey CL, are you Kisuke?

Why do you ask? And why do you think I would tell you?

Edit: Ooh, I get it, it looks like I'm the only one left with the possibility of objecting to Mekal's claim. Sorry, I was slow - I read the posts in a hurry this morning. Well, he survived the day, so there's no need for me to answer your question right now. Perhaps tomorrow, should I live to actually vote.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Night 2: A Surprising Night, and a First of its Kind

Frozen in Fire looked sharp as he sat in the trees waiting to ambush the first person who came his way. Unfortunately, he wasn't as prepared as he thought. Rukia tapped him on the shoulder and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He did fall out of the tree and she followed, landing right next to his head, swinging her sword about an inch over his throat.

Rukia: And you've survived this long with such weak techniques?

FIF (scratching head awkwardly): uh, well, you see...

rukia-118-animestockscom.jpg

Rukia: Don't talk to me as you're equal! I'm a Death God of Soul Society and of nobility! I won't kill you though. You're no challenge anyway. Here, get up. I'll show you what it takes to stand a chance here.

FIF wobbled to an upright position and stood in awe at Rukia's masterful display of technique. He was only able to dodge her by mere millimeters each time. She kept coming at him until he could barely stand.

Rukia: Well, you aren't as bad as I thought, but you certainly need some improvement. And you managed to hide your techniques well from me. Anyway, I've no more time to waste on you. Hopefully this helped.

FIF stood dazed for a moment as he watched Rukia fly off over the treetops. Then a shadow emerged from the forest. "Is that Kisuke?" FIF thought.

1204287260_Kisuke_Urahara_Anime.jpg

Kisuke: I hope the lesson helped.

Before the last word was out of Kisuke's mouth his sword was buried deep in FIF. FIF coughed up blood, but couldn't talk.

Kisuke: I guess not...

Kisuke wrenched his sword out and flung the blood across FIF's stunned face. He then disappeared without a trace and FIF fell face first into the blood stained ground.

---

Prof. Templeton heard a rapping at his door. "Will you get that?" "Sure" answered an unrecognizable voice. The door opened just a crack and Onizuka burst through pushing his greeter a few feet in front of him. Onizuka had a crazy look on his face, but it was difficult to tell from that why he was there.

i1752_onizuka.jpg

Onizuka: I'm Eichiki Onizuka, school teacher, 22 years old and I've come here to...

Onizuka was thrown aside, but not just thrown. His body blasted through the wall and disappeared into the night. Prof. Templeton's eyes widened in surprise when he saw his new attacker calmly stroll into his house, with his hands casually in pockets.

grimmjow[2].jpg

Grimmjow: This battle is rediculous. Where are all the tough guys? *sigh* I guess I'll settle for you.

Grimmjow's hand exploded right through the person protecting Prof. Templeton, and before he knew it they were face to face. Grimmjow gnashed his fangs as if thirsty for a kill, but instead of a killing stroke, he shot his fingers through the Prof.'s mid-section and left a hole in its place.

Grimmjow: When this battle is over you will be like me. A Hollow. You will join me and answer to me when I run Soul Society. Until then, I'll let you go about your business.

---

Bb heard crazy screams. They were not human. He had no idea what it was that was chasing him, but it was faster, way faster. Suddenly, his attacker appeared right before him. He saw the monster for a split second.

ichigo%20hollow.jpg

Evil Ichigo: DiiiIIIIiiIEEEEeeEE!!!!!!!

Suddenly a wave of black evil shot from Ichigo's sword and exploded someone who jumped in the way. Bb lowered his hand from his face before the dust settled, but Ichigo was already long gone.

---

Mekal was pre-occupied while walking about the city. He was thinking about how much he liked the desk in the home he was assigned. "That desk is pretty sweet." he thought. But then he got serious when he noticed another presence near him. This one had a lot of Spirit Power. The waves of reiatsu streaked his vision and blurred reality. "This guy is Captain-class.. or higher. Wait... I recognize that fox-face."

ichimaru_by_tobiee.jpg

Ichimaru: I get to kill you? This must be my lucky night.

Mekal readied himself, but Ichimaru was quicker than he had anticipated. They both leapt into the air, but before Mekal could make a move, he heard: "Shoot him down Shinso!" Ichimaru's soul's sword obeyed and lengthened twenty feet right through Mekal's throat. The sword retracted and Ichimaru disappeared. Mekal was dead before he hit the ground.

---

bleach_orihime0104.jpg

Inoue felt the lives of her friends disappearing fast. She rushed to both Mekal and FIF and used her healing technique to restore them to how they were before the Night had ever happened.

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG -DEAD (executed and found to be Gaara)

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat

EDIT: also... We now know that BB is Lelouche... Or at least that is what i think... ill explain in a minute...

Blah, I'm not LeLouche.

Edit: I was only afraid of being targeted by Grimmjaw last night, but now I don't have to worry about it. I can come out with my role now if need be.

Edited by Brandonb

okay... so here is my reasoning for BB bieng lelouche...

possible people with the person dieing for them defense...

LeLouche

Grimmjow

Ichiago

Kisuke

Garaa

Garaa is dead...

LeLouche

Grimmjow

Ichiago

Kisuke

Garaa

Grimmjow, ichiago, and I all attacked...

LeLouche

Grimmjow

Ichiago

Kisuke

Garaa

so that leaves only Lelouche... so my vote is for BB...

Please correct me if i am wrong

Edited by Mekal

okay... so here is my reasoning for BB bieng lelouche...

possible people with the person dieing for them defense...

LeLouche

Grimmjow

Ichiago

Kisuke

Garaa

Garaa is dead...

LeLouche

Grimmjow

Ichiago

Kisuke

Garaa

Grimmjow, ichiago, and I all attacked...

LeLouche

Grimmjow

Ichiago

Kisuke

Garaa

so that leaves only Lelouche... so my vote is for BB...

Mekal, you missed two people who have protectors... :rolleyes:

Major Kusanagi:

The Major's 2 Defenses are a stealthy retreat to Section 9's base where she cannot be found and Batou will die for her.

Jushiro Ukitake:

Ukitake's 2 Defenses are when he becomes ill and has to take to bed. His 2 Lieutenants will guard him and die for him.

Mekal, you missed two people who have protectors... :rolleyes:

Major Kusanagi:

The Major's 2 Defenses are a stealthy retreat to Section 9's base where she cannot be found and Batou will die for her.

Jushiro Ukitake:

Ukitake's 2 Defenses are when he becomes ill and has to take to bed. His 2 Lieutenants will guard him and die for him.

oh... well he can not be Ukitake because he was walking around... but he can be kusanagi... so you are correct... my reasoning is faulty... he has a 1/2 chance... please remove my vote for now...

Edited by Mekal

So JS and Prince Marth were Chad and Ishida, perhaps not in that order. Since Aizen wouldn't have sent Prince Marth after himself, CP has to be Lelouche. Glad no Heros died last night, good job using those partners/defenses :)!

So JS and Prince Marth were Chad and Ishida, perhaps not in that order. Since Aizen wouldn't have sent Prince Marth after himself, CP has to be Lelouche. Glad no Heros died last night, good job using those partners/defenses :)!

Yeah that makes sense, since if they were alive they would have had to be attacking and there was nothing from them last night. :( Nice job on the use of Inoue guys... now if only we had a Chiyo for PG...

how did you come to this?

Because FIF was revived by Inoue, which means he attacked with her as a partner, so he has to be one of the ones who attacked last night, and he can't attack himself so that rules out Rukia. I agree with Bb on that one.

how did you come to this?

He can't be Rukia b/c she attacked him.

He can't be your guy, b/c 1) ur him, and 2) he attacked him

He used Inoue so he must've been attacking

Those are the only people that attacked last night and are unaccounted for.

Edit: I've got about half the roster filled now... care to help me out FIF?

Edited by Brandonb