BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Bleached

itachi-san

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... you forced me... i am Kisuke... i used an apprentice to defend... my guess is that i was working on some style/alchemy thing. Today i perfected a technique to defeat Aizen. I am really pissed that Itachi-San made me look like a baddie. Anyway... i will vote for BB... let me find the roster.

Recruiter: Toushiro

1) JS -DEAD (killed by Gaara)

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for Mekal UNblindfolded

3) Mekal - voting for Brandonb

4) Prince Marth - DEAD (killed by Aizen)

5) GC - voting for Kat, unblindfolded

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter - DEAD (killed by Chad and Ishida)

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG - voting for Mekal unblindfolded

11) Brandonb - voting for Mekal UNblindfolded

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl

17) sweetness kat- voting for Mekal UNblindfolded

Edited by Mekal

3) Mekal

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF - voting for Mekal UNblindfolded

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl

3) Mekal

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

16) Laharl

you know what... fine... kill me... it happens most mafia games... I can live... (Well... not in mafia... but in real life)

I just told you my role... and it (as i said erlier) got more people voting for me.

you know what... fine... kill me... it happens most mafia games... I can live... (Well... not in mafia... but in real life)

I just told you my role... and it (as i said erlier) got more people voting for me.

Why did you wait so long? The first day is certainly not the time to wait it out. There are little to zero options, so waiting only hurts you.

Why did you wait so long? The first day is certainly not the time to wait it out. There are little to zero options, so waiting only hurts you.

Because at 1-2 votes i didn't think it was going to be a serious threat... then i left for my Tennis tournament and when i got back i was being voted against by like 10 people.

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh - voting for Frozen in Fire, unblindfolded

16) Laharl

Right, now I think that the evidence against Mekal is spurious at best, but I also don't have a good target for anyone else either. That being said, Frozen in Fire came on, voted for Mekal without any explanation and then left, so I'd like a little more clarity from him. At this point, Mekal has enough votes from possible Heroes that Villains will happily jump on the bandwagon.

On a different note, I've been looking at the circle of deaths and if the kills are dependent on each other (ie. one of the killers became someone else's target) and since there must be one, CrazyPainter creates the loop. There are four possible dependency loops as I see it (someone correct me if they see another one.)

1. CrazyPainter was Gaara and Joe's Student was Ishida or Chad.

2. CrazyPainter was Aizen or LeLouche and Prince Marth was Ishida or Chad.

Either way Ishida and/or Chad died last night.

Actually, I just thought of a third possible way that's more convoluted. :wacko:

3. CP was Aizen or LeLouche, Prince Marth was Gaara and Joe's Student was Ishida or Chad.

And yet another (double) dependency:

4. CP was Gaara, JS was Aizen or LeLouche, PM was Ishida or Chad.

We know that PM's kill was manipulated by Aizen, so if (2) is true, then CP was LeLouche.

If (1) is true, then PM is whoever JS was not.

If (3) or (4) is true, hmm...I can't draw any further conclusions. :(

Case 1 is by far the worst for us, but in every case, Ishida and/or Chad died. Suffice to say, we need to be really careful about who we Execute today, and I don't see sufficient evidence to take out Mekal, since based on the ratio of possible roles, he's more likely to be a Hero than a Villain.

Edited by dawh

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

16) Laharl

Right, now I think that the evidence against Mekal is spurious at best, but I also don't have a good target for anyone else either. That being said, Frozen in Fire came on, voted for Mekal without any explanation and then left, so I'd like a little more clarity from him. At this point, Mekal has enough votes from possible Heroes that Villains will happily jump on the bandwagon.

On a different note, I've been looking at the circle of deaths and if the kills are dependent on each other (ie. one of the killers became someone else's target) and since there must be one, CrazyPainter creates the loop. There are four possible dependency loops as I see it (someone correct me if they see another one.)

1. CrazyPainter was Gaara and Joe's Student was Ishida or Chad.

2. CrazyPainter was Aizen or LeLouche and Prince Marth was Ishida or Chad.

Either way Ishida and/or Chad died last night.

Actually, I just thought of a third possible way that's more convoluted. :wacko:

3. CP was Aizen or LeLouche, Prince Marth was Gaara and Joe's Student was Ishida or Chad.

And yet another (double) dependency:

4. CP was Gaara, JS was Aizen or LeLouche, PM was Ishida or Chad.

We know that PM's kill was manipulated by Aizen, so if (2) is true, then CP was LeLouche.

If (1) is true, then PM is whoever JS was not.

If (3) or (4) is true, hmm...I can't draw any further conclusions. :(

Case 1 is by far the worst for us, but in every case, Ishida and/or Chad died. Suffice to say, we need to be really careful about who we Execute today, and I don't see sufficient evidence to take out Mekal, since based on the ratio of possible roles, he's more likely to be a Hero than a Villain.

look, on day 1, nothing is clear. I think he's Grimmjow (his lack of concern for his dead defence) but that might be a red herring, as everyone is pointing out. Also, a person's point of view changes when the majority of the votes are cast on one player. It's natural for a 12 year old kid like me to be changed.

Any more explanations necessary and I will explain them.

3) Mekal - voting for Frozen in Fire, unblindfolded

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

16) Laharl

I am switching to FIF for 2 reasons... A) he sounds a bit suspicous B) in order to counter the votes against me our votes need to be unifyed

Edited by Mekal

Mekal's plan sounds fishy to me. As soon as someone votes for someone else, he jumps on the bandwagon for no adequately explored reason, hoping to divert attention from himself so he won't be lynched and thrown out as a baddie.

I just said that I would explain things. Mekal, why do you think I'm a baddie? I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.

I wanna vote out the quiet people like Laharl, Sinistral and WW

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

11) Brandonb - voting for Laharl UNblindfolded

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

16) Laharl

Edit to include changed vote

Edited by Brandonb

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh - voting for Laharl, unblindfolded

16) Laharl

I have no compelling reason to vote for FIF, but at least FIF is talking, which is part of the reason I voted for him in the first place (to try to get a conversation going,) so unless someone else comes up with a better plan, I would agree with Bb in voting to get rid of nonactive player, although people did kill off a Hero doing that in the past. Laharl was on until recently and has not contributed at all since the night post.

Okay, so I was reading the thread carefully, and the two people whose behavior alerted me were Sweetness Kat and Puzzlegirl. They both seemed to be over zealous in wanting to point Mekal out as a baddie, and used some arguments that were not logical. Puzzlegirl even claimed Lelouche had not been attacking, when the Night Post made it obvious he had tried to attack Prince Marth.

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West - voting for Puzzlegirl unblindfolded

16) Laharl

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

16) Laharl

I have no compelling reason to vote for FIF, but at least FIF is talking, which is part of the reason I voted for him in the first place (to try to get a conversation going,) so unless someone else comes up with a better plan, I would agree with Bb in voting to get rid of nonactive player, although people did kill off a Hero doing that in the past. Laharl was on until recently and has not contributed at all since the night post.

okay... I am going to stay with Frozen just because i have a gut feeling... if it gets close and i can turn the vote around by switching... i will... but for now i still have a gut feeling.

okay... I am going to stay with Frozen just because i have a gut feeling... if it gets close and i can turn the vote around by switching... i will... but for now i still have a gut feeling.

I don't want to keep changing my vote, but it seems that the Villains are working better as a team right now than the Heroes. Mekal's going to take the fall unless the Heroes start to pick a unified direction. I have to admit that I thought that PG's reasoning was a little confused and considered voting for her, but I didn't have any other reason. I'd rather not vote for someone just because they're not participating since it's possible that Itachi can find a replacement, so if more people are willing to go after PG, I might change my vote.

Of course, this could be a ruse by WW since PG won't be here to defend herself... :unsure:

I looked up Kisuke Urahara on Wikipedia, and what Itachi-san wrote about Mekal being absorbed in his work and having a carefree attitude seems to fit the description, so I think I believe Mekal. I do feel bad that Puzzlegirl is not here, but she is the only one I really find suspicious at this point and I have to log my vote. I hope she returns before the final vote tally, although I do not know if it will matter because I do not know if people will change their vote at this point.

And looking at the Night Post, it seems most likely that CP was either Lelouch or Aizen based on the chronology. I am not sure about it, but I just believe that one baddie died last night.

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

12) Sinistral - voting for Puzzlegirl unblindfolded

13) Kat

16) Laharl

Mekal jumping on FIF right after dawh voted for him does seem a little shady, but then again I've got a pretty good feeling he really is who he claims to be since the claim was made so early in the game. I really don't understand GC's reason for voting for Kat, but WW's reason for PG makes a little more sense to me, plus she's voting for Mekal. Dawh I'm gonna trust you on this (hope I don't regret it later), and vote for PG.

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

13) Kat

15) dawh - voting for Puzzlegirl, unblindfolded

16) Laharl

Mekal jumping on FIF right after dawh voted for him does seem a little shady, but then again I've got a pretty good feeling he really is who he claims to be since the claim was made so early in the game. I really don't understand GC's reason for voting for Kat, but WW's reason for PG makes a little more sense to me, plus she's voting for Mekal. Dawh I'm gonna trust you on this (hope I don't regret it later), and vote for PG.

I would attribute Mekal's jump to be related to trying to turn the vote away from himself, although his insistence to stay on FIF is a little odd. Regarding PG, I hope I'm right too. :unsure:

WW, going through the possible scenarios I posted here, it seems that at most one Villain died last night, with a possibility that neither did... :o At least one of the Heroes was one of Ichigo's companions...bye bye Heroes' super kill. :(

I wanna vote out the quiet people like Laharl, Sinistral and WW

Hey! Whoa now...Just cause I'm not saying anything doesn't mean anything. I'm not allowed to be busy? Anyway, I kinda agree with what everyone's saying about the Mekal's defense. I would only think that a villain would look upon a protector with such little expression. So I'm going with Mekal as well.

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

13) Kat

16) Laharl - voting for Mekal UNblindfolded

Edit: Updated votes

Edited by Laharl

Hey! Whoa now...Just cause I'm not saying anything doesn't mean anything. I'm not allowed to be busy? Anyway, I kinda agree with what everyone's saying about the Mekal's defense. I would only think that a villain would look upon a protector with such little expression. So I'm going with Mekal as well.

Brandonb started the vote against Mekal on the grounds that you outline, but he has decided that someone else should be targeted (you, for your silence. Come to think of it, he did get all three people he mentioned to talk. :D ) Unfortunately, the others have not gotten on board yet. Mekal claims to be Kisuke and a few of us are trusting him on that right now. I had no reason to suspect you, but now your actions seem a little more suspicious than if you had said nothing at all. I would judge that anyone voting for Mekal right now is either not present or a Villain hoping that the vote will stick. Either way, adding your vote now after Mekal's claimed a role (which someone could verify if he was lying,) seems awfully suspect. :o

I have already shown my role... and also... I DIDN'T WRITE THE STORY!!! I can't chose if I want to notice my dead apprentice in the night post.

3) Mekal - voting for Puzzlegirl, unblindfolded

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

13) Kat

I only held up on FIF because of a random gut feeling... but i am changing my vote solely to tie up the vote against me.

Edited by Mekal

At this point almost everyone has commented since Mekal's claim. Considering no one has bothered to counter Mekal's claim, it's pretty apparent that he is telling the truth.

My vote is going for Puzzlegirl. Since Mekal must be a hero, and she is still undetermined

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

11) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl unblindfolded

13) Kat

Edited by Brandonb

Well, we got Mekel to defend more enthusiasticly, and no one has stepped up to dispute his claim. It wouldn't be like Itachi-san to outright give away someone's identity like that anyway. So, I'm going to change my vote. And for no other reason than she hasn't been vocal, and I'd like to see her input...

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for Cherry Lane UNblindfolded

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

13) Kat

16) Laharl

**Updated Roster**

2) Prof. Templeton - voting for Cherry Lane UNblindfolded

6) woon

8) Cherry Lane

11) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl UNblindfolded

13) Kat

16) Laharl