BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Battle of Warriors.

It is a role-playing game, which needs some strategy planning. Can you figure out someone true identity,

while you are still survived through this game?

8 participants are required for this. For who are interested please sign up your ID in the post. Once see my

post for submitting the warrior info, you can start PM me what warrior character you want to choose to represent

you and what’s the weapon you prefer to use in the story (you can use the common hero most people knew

from comic or TV series, or self-created characters)

Nobody knows who are who. Your ID and your warrior name will be listed differently in a post. Try to guess

whom are they from the list is useless.

Mission: To plan and act your strategy for being the great Warrior by either

a) Be the last survivor by killing other player off, or

b) Be the first warrior to upgrade to level 9

In the Game

Venue In a deep forest somewhere in a mysterious place named Khatuwa.

The Night

In every night, members PM me which warrior you want to challenge.

For example: [iD name] want to challenge [warrior name]

Not all the challenge will be entertained. The host (who is me!) only allows 2 challenges per player:

a) If you challenge PM is valid, you will encounter to 1 challenge. And if there is any other player PM me to challenge

your warrior, that’s counts as Second challenge for you. Any further PM from other players which decide to challenge

you will be not entertained and count as void.

b)If you decide not to challenge anyone (which I don’t you will do this) or because your challenge PM is void, your

warrior has the potential of facing 2 challenges from other players’ warriors.

c)If player A PM me to challenge warrior of player B and player B PM me to challenge player A’s, that’s count as 1 challenge.

So both of them are allowed to be challenged by another 1 player, if there is.

No matter who challenge who, the first strike is decided by the speed ability of the warrior. (I will explain about the speed

and other abilities later) In each challenge, there will be 2 attempts per player. That’s mean if Player A challenge Player B, then it will be:

A-B-A-B and stop, if A has faster speed or equal speed than B, or

B-A-B-A and then stop, if B has faster speed than A.

Before the night end, I will list down the result after the fights. In this time, only list of warriors, with their Health Points and Level

will be posted, like this

[warrior names, Lvl n / HP n ]

However, if someone gets killed during the fight, the identity will be revealed.

The Day

After the tiring battles in the night, daytime is the time where warriors look for resource of health regain, aiming

power or armor upgrades.

I will post 1 question (puzzle or riddle) which need players answer by PM me. Rewards will be given, depend on the placing of the

submission of the answer. For example:

1st , 8th place – Blue Health potion (+80)

2nd , 7th place – Aiming Power lvl 2 (+ 2)

3rd , 6th place – Armor lvl 4 (+ 4)

4th & 5th place – Rainbow Health potion (recharge your HP to maximum)

And nope, there is not a fixed reward in term of the types or sequence. So, sometimes you need to figure out when is the

right time for you to PM me so you can get the right reward you want.

Wrong answer? Don’t worry; you will be rewarded to, but with 50% effectiveness. So let say the 3rd submitter answered wrongly

will only be rewarded Armor +2 instead of +4 in above case.

After collecting all the PM for answering my riddle/puzzle, I will then post the result like this:

[player ID: rewarded Aiming Power lvl 2]

That’s call the end of a Day.

After Day 1, the night PM will not only tell me which warrior you want to challenge, you can also tell me

what action you need to do. For example:

[Player ID] challenge [warrior name], drink red health potion, equip PowerUp lvl 1, and equip Armor lvl2.

There is no limitation on the action, as long as you have all these stuff.

Note: Drink health potion to regain health points, Enhance Aiming Power to increase Attack Ability and

Equip Armor to increase Defense Ability. For Health Potion, you can drink as much as you want as long as

you have the stuff and not exceeding your Health Limit. But for Aiming Power and Armor, you can only

Enhance / Equip with 1 Aiming Power and 1 Armor at a time. So when you are enhance with Aiming Power lvl 2,

once you PM me that you want to enhance with Aiming Power lvl 3, I will automatically remove your Aiming

Power level 2 and enhance with level 3.

The Warrior

At the very beginning, each warrior is given:

Level 1

Health Points= 50

Experience 0

Attack (2-5) points

Defense (1-4) points

Escape (1-3) points

Speed (2-3) points

Red Potion (+20) x 1 unit

Below are the descriptions:

Level (Lvl): Self-explained. Gain experience to increase your level. The higher level you are, the

better benefits you have.

Health (HP): Act as the life point. Starting from 50 points, then been subtracted by the damaged points due to

the opponent’s attack. Player who with zero or negative HP will be considered killed and eliminated from the game. It can be

regained by drinking health potion. Health points are automatically charged to new quote as the level is increased. Also during

an attack, if any players has health point which is less than 20% (lvl 1, 50*20%=10) the host (which is me) will help the player

to auto-heal the health IF ONLY the player has any health potion.

Damaged point would be based on certain formulation. I would not tell what the formula is.

Experience (Exp): The experience is gained through fighting. Need 10 points to go from Lvl 1 to Lvl 2, need 20

points from Lvl 2 to Lvl 3 and so on.

(Rem: (10 * n) experience points needed for upgrading level from n to n+1), Exp reset to zero again when one reach next level.

Attack (Atk): Attack means you Attack Ability. Initially you’re Atk ability is varies from 2 to 5. During the fight, you’re

Atk ability is decided from the randomized number I refer to. The higher the point is, the stronger your attack is.

Well, what do you think the warriors’ level been posted? So you will avoid to challenge him/her? How about I let you know that

your experience gained is counted as below formula?

Exp gained = (opponent’s level) * (your average attack ability points) in a challenge.

Defense (Def):

Defense is ability for you to prevent fully damage from your opponents’ attack. The higher ability is, the more you are protected.

Escape (Esp):

A little bit similar like defense ability. However this will help the defense ability performs better or worse.

Speed (Spd)

Speed is to decide who should attack first. It is calculated by the ratio. If Warrior A is getting 2 from the randomized number

and Warrior B is obtaining 4, the ratio will be 4/2=2 which mean B can attack A twice before A attack able to do his first attack.

However, this doesn’t show at the beginning until certain players’ level increased. By the time, the attack sequence will become

B-B-A. and end (As 1 player can only attack 2 rounds per challenge, A has no choice but only can attack once).

Level and the abilities

Level.....Exp Needed........HP..............Atk..............Def..............Esp…............

Spd

1................ 0......................50.............2 to 5...........1 to 4..........1 to 3……......2 to 3

2...............10......................55.............3 to 6...........2 to 5..........1 to 4..............2 to 4

3...............20......................65.............3 to 7...........2 to 6..........2 to 4..............3 to 4

4...............30......................80.............4 to 8...........3 to 6..........2 to 5..............3 to 5

5...............40....................100….........5 to 8...........4 to 7..........3 to 5..............4 to 5

6...............50....................125.............6 to 9...........5 to 7..........3 to 6..............4 to 6

7...............60....................155.............7 to 9...........6 to 8..........4 to 6..............5 to 7

8...............70....................190.............8 to 10.........7 to 8..........5 to 6..............6 to 7

9...............80....................230.............9 to 10.........8 to 9..........6 to 7..............7 to 8

Potions

Red potion………… + HP 10

Orange potion …….. + HP 20

Yellow potion …….. + HP 40

Green potion………..+ HP 60

Blue potion…………+ HP 80

Indigo potion ………+ HP 100

Purple potion……….+ HP 120

Rainbow potion…….+ Regain full HP

Aiming Power / Armor

Lvl 1……. Atk + 1 / Def + 1

Lvl 2 ….. Atk + 2 / Def + 2

Lvl 3 ….. Atk + 3 / Def + 3

Lvl 4 …. Atk + 4 / Def + 4

Lvl 5….. Atk + 5 / Def + 5

Others Event

Natural Disaster: On every prime night, some natural disaster will happen before the fight. I will roll a 6 sided dice twice.

Multiplication of the 2 numbers indicates the total damage to every player’s health points.

Holy Rain: On a day when certain condition applied, Holy Rain will come. Each players gain their health by 50% from

what they have, without exceeding their health limit.

Animal Fight: Every non-prime day, accept day 1, all the players have an option to get one animal in the forest to fight

or not. The level is randomly vary from the range of -2 to +2 level from your level. PM me what animal you want to fight, as

certain thing is out of your expectation.

Rules:

1 Nights and days are based on real time in central time. Tentatively set as 18-20 hours for night and 18-20 hours for day.

2 Extra 4 hours will be given for anyone who is inactive, but only 1 times

3 Players are allowed to guess the real identify of the warrior. But anyone should not admit himself or herself for no reason.

4 Any players whose warrior been killed has 2 ghost-post in gray color to make. But cannot reveal any information or hint at

anything or relate to the game, it must be entirely off-topic

5 Nonsense posters will be warned or punished, depend on the severity.

6 Rules are rules, so don’t complain.

7 You may not post anything from outside the thread

Roster:

God of Forest: woon

Player

Don’t PM me the warrior information until I ask you to do so.

I would but I cannot mean the time reqs, as I can only be on every 20-24 hours or so :D

I see you problem here. In fact I was thinking of maybe there is no time limit, as long as players all submit their PM should be ok.

definately sounds interesting and i would be willing to join presuming the 48 hour time limit is imposed.

What is the deal with the animals fighting? and what animals are there?

definately sounds interesting and i would be willing to join presuming the 48 hour time limit is imposed.

What is the deal with the animals fighting? and what animals are there?

Pikachu !!!

Just joking :P, you will know in the intro of the story.

Yah I will considered that, 48 hours is the limit, if everyone can submit faster, I will post it otherwise will only do it after 48 hours.

right? So, reaymond, interested?

yup count me in for this one

1) JS

2) GC

3) Izzy

4) Panther

5) Kat

6) FIF

7) Reaymond

8) ???

Only 1 more spot available for this!!!

Yes, can't wait for player #8 to sign up so we can make this game starts.

Other players please think what is your warrior and the weapon he/she used. You can start PM me about your warrior info in a couple of hours later.

1) JS

2) GC

3) Izzy

4) Panther

5) Kat

6) FIF

7) Reaymond

8) Crazypainter

I am in... and out of ABR3

But I am not much for the fraction aspect of the game.

I hope this sharpens my math skills.

Jeez I died so fast in ABR3 and Cruise ship mafia... lets hope this is not a trend.

1) JS

2) GC

3) Izzy

4) Panther

5) Kat

6) FIF

7) Reaymond

8) Crazypainter

I am in... and out of ABR3

But I am not much for the fraction aspect of the game.

I hope this sharpens my math skills.

Jeez I died so fast in ABR3 and Cruise ship mafia... lets hope this is not a trend.

I am sure you won't as long as you choose the right warrior to challenge.

Good, we have all 8 members here and I will wait for your PMs......

1) JS

2) GC

3) Izzy

4) Panther

5) Kat

6) FIF

7) Reaymond

8) Crazypainter

9) Ben Law

I decide to open for 1 or 2 more players. So we got 9 now. By another 24 hours if there is no new sign-up, we will start the game!

1) JS

2) GC

3) Izzy

4) Panther

5) Kat

6) FIF

7) Reaymond

8) Crazypainter

9) Ben Law

I decide to open for 1 or 2 more players. So we got 9 now. By another 24 hours if there is no new sign-up, we will start the game!

I am excited to see who all the characters are... and the weapons!

And I am curious to see if I live past night one! ha ha

I am excited to see who all the characters are... and the weapons!

And I am curious to see if I live past night one! ha ha

CP, who is your warrior and what are his/hers weapons ?

CP, who is your warrior and what are his/hers weapons ?

I think you are just joking to CP. Player are not suppose to review the warrior name....

Just like what we did in Mafia.....