BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

ONE WORD STORY

unreality

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally,

Edited by angieinchains

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted,despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more odors

[The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more odors discombobulated my heatsink

Seems a bit sticky now ... hope you don't mind if I add a bit of punctuation ...

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing showed

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing showed just

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing showed just what

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing showed just what the

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing showed just what the martians

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heatsink, and freak-dancing showed just what the martians sprinkled