BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim

It's october and as promised it's RPS three.

Might be a bit slower this time round because of school.

Anyways you know the drill.

Sign up if you want and i'll see how many people we get before i think about how the tourney is going to work, God willing.

Hostess: Lemonymelon

1)

2)

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hmmm. since i logged in (about half an hour ago) I've been thinking whether or not to let tad and woon play and after much consideration i dont think that it's fair on everyone if i do. Sorry guys.

And I'm adding a rule to RPS (which has in no way been stolen from Mafia, LM lies)

No challenging the host...

hmmm. since i logged in (about half an hour ago) I've been thinking whether or not to let tad and woon play and after much consideration i dont think that it's fair on everyone if i do. Sorry guys.

And I'm adding a rule to RPS (which has in no way been stolen from Mafia, LM lies)

No challenging the host...

I guess it is too late now. Sorry guys :( . Perhaps, you can be first on the list for the next one? :rolleyes:

Don't worry Slicks. I am thinking positively. I treated myself lost in round 1

ummm.... yes... very positive

anyway update: only 3 (i think, haven't checked for a bit) people left to pm. won't name and shame them.... for now.

and i also just realised a very obvious design flaw what if there are 2 "fake" characters in the final or a "fake" character wins. Now that would be interesting.

yes sorry for wait

Still need Hellgate-London and Joe's Student to reply please.

Did you PM them for the PM you need ??? Else you can replace them with those that are willing. It has been more than 72 Hours since I have PMed my choices !!!

i've left them both comments.

but its odd that they hadn't replied yet because they'd both been online since i pmed the first time.

i'll give them a day (ie 24 hours) before i their spots are up for grabs. i've still got woon's choices in my inbox just in case.

edit: but i did warn that this game could be a bit slower than usual anyway.

yay 600th post.

Edited by lemonymelon

Did you PM them for the PM you need ??? Else you can replace them with those that are willing. It has been more than 72 Hours since I have PMed my choices !!!

*nods head* in agreement

*nods head* in agreement

nav_m.gifRock paper scissors Volume iii, here goes nothing/////Well worded, if I might add. Feels like a week since I pmed. :(

Edited by akaslickster

i've left them both comments.

but its odd that they hadn't replied yet because they'd both been online since i pmed the first time.

i'll give them a day (ie 24 hours) before i their spots are up for grabs. i've still got woon's choices in my inbox just in case.

edit: but i did warn that this game could be a bit slower than usual anyway.

yay 600th post.

Congrats on your 600th ... Lets see you with the result on your 601st:P

This is really taking its time and was wondering if everyone has actually posted their moves. Just reply and add when you posted your moves into the roster

1) FIF

2) JS

3) GC

4) Panther

5) Ben Law

6) HG

7) Impervious

8) Slick

9) Sweetness Kat

10) reaymond - 5 days ago

edit: btw im no longer a noob - but as GC knows, that was never really the case :P *winks to GC*

Edited by reaymond

This is really taking its time and was wondering if everyone has actually posted their moves. Just reply and add when you posted your moves into the roster

1) FIF

2) JS

3) GC

4) Panther

5) Ben Law seems like a decade :P

6) HG

7) Impervious

8) Slick

9) Sweetness Kat

edit: btw im no longer a noob - but as GC knows, that was never really the case :P *winks to GC*

1) FIF

2) JS

3) GC

4) Panther

5) Ben Law seems like a decade tongue.gif

6) HG

7) Impervious - once upon a time ago....in a galax...oops wrong thread. But seriously as soon as i got the 1st PM.

8) Slick

9) Sweetness Kat

And GC says LM's going to be angry at you all for being such impatient and naughty boys trying to outdate the others. :P

1)FIF

2) JS

3) GC

4) Panther

5) Ben Law

6) HG

7) Impervious

8) Slick

9) Sweetness Kat

10) reaymond

Hmm i just got to thinking, perhaps there were some extenuating circumstances on her end, car accident,emergency hospital, run, death in the family, or perhaps...loss of internet *gasp*. Oh well Myself, GD, Slick, JS and Kat all have Heroes to keep us preoccupied :)

And GC says LM's going to be angry at you all for being such impatient and naughty boys trying to outdate the others. :P

1)FIF

2) JS

3) GC

4) Panther

5) Ben Law

6) HG

7) Impervious

8) Slick

9) Sweetness Kat

10) reaymond

thank you grey cells + impervious for finally posting some sense (but there's nothing the matter so don't worry impervious!)

what was said about nonsense posting guys??

and if you dont want to play you can quit. I did forewarn you that this game would be slow, remember?

RIGHT

Hellgate hasn't pmed me yet so considering woon was here 11th he can play

however i thought i had his choices but i must have deleted them so i'll ask him to pm again.

results'll be up soon God willing, hang in there guys.

Edited by lemonymelon