BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

O...Kay...So discussion about trying to get connected can't happen here apparently :blink: So let's change it a little.

Ok...Since Frost started mentioning Mario Kart Wii on the Brawl topic and saw that there were a few others that had the game...I was about to list off my Friend Codes for all my Wi-Fi games...Then I thought...Why crowd up the Brawl topic with all those wi-fi codes when I can just make a topic simply for people to post their Wi-Fi games and codes! Oh and before I forget...You may also post your username for X-Box live or PS3 as well.

So here it is. Post all your wi-fi games and codes here. This is also open for setting up meetings and times to play!! And as I learned...Try to keep general discussion at a minimum. <_< If a discussion looks like it's going to take too long, take it to PM or chat (I didn't even know there was a chat o_O).

Ok...Here are the codes for all my wi-fi enabled games (Wii and DS)

Wii:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 4382-1920-3792

Mario Kart Wii: 2578-3931-5066

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 4811-5388-3401

DS: (Please remember...Log on to Wi-Fi before putting your friend code to make sure it's correct. If you're using a different DS than the one that the game is registered to, the friend code WILL change!!! So connect once then get your code...Just to be safe.)

Pokemon Pearl: 1160-8042-8576

Pokemon Diamond: 4124-4616-1178 (I seldom use my Diamond for battling though)

Mario Kart DS: 201614-655739

Animal Crossing: Wild World: 1848-4485-5721

Star Fox Command: 771-874-042-301

Final Fantasy III: 335128107355

Diddy Kong Racing DS: 159075-056690

Club House Games: 4210-6806-2054

Lost Magic: 256643552996

Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007: 3480-5361-8721

PS3 User name: Prince_Marth85 (of course )

Well, that's all I got for now...I'll change and add new codes as I get more games. So Braindenizens...Start adding your codes!

Edited by Prince_Marth85

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yeah, that was our bad about the last topic. Sorry rookie! It won't happen again.

Just reposting my codes:

Wii

Brawl: 0774-3925-4946

Mario Kart Wii: 3780-9620-2792

DS

Mario Kart DS: 429570-521276

Animal Crossing: Wild World: 0473-4714-7570 <- Penguin

Hopefully others will post theirs so we could get some matches going, it would be great to have a huge Mario Kart Wii race with many people. :D

And Prince Marth, you didn't fix the error in you Mario Kart DS code.

Wow, lots of games o_0

I only have Mario Kart and Brawl (with friend codes that I know of...)

You guys know my Brawl one

Mario Kart: 0602-7043-0200

Trust me, I'm a LOT better at racing than brawling ;)

~The Fox

Wow, lots of games o_0

I only have Mario Kart and Brawl (with friend codes that I know of...)

You guys know my Brawl one

Mario Kart: 0602-7043-0200

Trust me, I'm a LOT better at racing than brawling ;)

~The Fox

Go ahead and add it anyway, so it's a full list of all codes that way new people can get it too.

Come on. I know there are more than just Kat, Frost, and myself that have Wi-Fi games! I've got plenty of games and no one to play against except for random people. And that's only on certain games. So let's see some Friend Codes! :D :D :D

Brawl: 2578-2800-0164

Funny part is is that half your other games Prince i just returned to get Re chain of Memories O.o

And while i am talking about brawl marth and Shiek are my best characters and i was just wandering everyone else.

The topic: it's REVIVED! XD Whoa *pokes last post by me* That was before my <(^-^)> sigg...My favourites...Meta Knight, Lucario, Ness and Pit. Oh, I'm also getting better with Kirby and Link :) *Pokes Marth* He's helping me ^_^ *Bows to Brawl sensei*

<(^-^)>

The topic: it's REVIVED! XD Whoa *pokes last post by me* That was before my <(^-^)> sigg...My favourites...Meta Knight, Lucario, Ness and Pit. Oh, I'm also getting better with Kirby and Link :) *Pokes Marth* He's helping me ^_^ *Bows to Brawl sensei*

<(^-^)>

:o Lucario's brawl is awesome! I play it over at my friends house, and am very good as Lucario and Wolf.

Maybe I can get his brawl code...

Edit: grammer

Edited by RainThinker

:o Lucario's brawl is awesome! I play it over at my friends house, and am very good as Lucario and Wolf.

Maybe I can get his brawl code...

Edit: grammer

Aw, I don't have Wolf yet (how do you get him?!)...but I almost got Toon Link *He's so CUTE :wub:*

<(^-^)>

Aw, I don't have Wolf yet (how do you get him?!)...but I almost got Toon Link *He's so CUTE :wub:*

<(^-^)>

-Play some number of brawl vs. matches

-Find the secret door in adventure mode (i forget where it is) and defeat Wolf

A simple search would get you more specifics, those are just the general ideas of what you can do. I did the latter, I found adventure was the easiest way to unlock all of the characters (especially since I would have wanted to play through it anyway).

A simple search would get you more specifics, those are just the general ideas of what you can do. I did the latter, I found adventure was the easiest way to unlock all of the characters (especially since I would have wanted to play through it anyway).

-Play some number of brawl vs. matches

-Find the secret door in adventure mode (i forget where it is) and defeat Wolf

I think it's 450 Brawl Matches, Fight him in Ruins stage in SSE after completing it, or Complete Boss Mode with Fox or Falco.

Brawl: 1590-4371-1400

Mario Kart Wii: 0044-3421-5457

I don't have any other wifi games at the moment, but I'm good with Brawling or Racing any time in the afternoon.

Jks...you have the same games as me XD I'm telling you guys, Liam is amazing at Mario Kart o.O He beat the game before me *that's a first*

<(^-^)>

Jks...you have the same games as me XD I'm telling you guys, Liam is amazing at Mario Kart o.O He beat the game before me *that's a first*

<(^-^)>

And you haven't even finished the game yet ;);)

And you haven't even finished the game yet ;);)

I'm GETTING ON IT! No need to rub it in...

So we should all make a time where a lot of us can come on at the same time...not quite a tournament but a group game...I dunno, just a suggestion...I'm a bit low on homework...so I've gone tons of time for video games XD

<(^-^)>

Once I get a new controller, I'm all for it. But for now, my ability is a little off cause the controller I was using doesn't work right anymore forcing me to go into unfamiliar territory with the Wii-mote <_<

I'm GETTING ON IT! No need to rub it in...

So we should all make a time where a lot of us can come on at the same time...not quite a tournament but a group game...I dunno, just a suggestion...I'm a bit low on homework...so I've gone tons of time for video games XD

<(^-^)>

You haven't played it for MONTHS <_< But you do beat me at Brawl

That can tell everyone else that anyone can beat me at Brawl :(

Guys, please stop with these unnecessary posts , or this one will get locked too. Only post if you are either new and posting your codes, have a question, comment, or something else related to the topic, or are proposing some kind of match or tournament that needs to be set up here so people can sign up, otherwise use PMs.

This isn't all of you, I'm just saying it now so they don't pick up with more pointless posts.