BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

The night sky is clear. You gaze up at the full moon overhead and notice a slight flickering.

bleach_butterfly.jpg

It's a mysterious black butterfly and it descends onto your fingertip.

As if through osmosis you learn of a future game. A battle to the death between cold-blooded warriors. You think to yourself that you have already gained the strength, power and endurance you will ever need, but the message tells you that this game will prove that notion wrong. That only in winning this contest will you achieve the greatness you desire. You clench your fist in anticipation, but the butterfly remains perched on your hand.

It continues to convey the message of its sender: That in this 3rd Battle you will have new powers, must expect new foes and also familiar ones. And to prepare to be launched into another dimension. With that the Butterfly dissipates into the moonlit night and you ask yourself: Do I accept the challenge?

ABR I

ABR II

Recruiter: ???

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

The Game will be very lenient with Night and Day times (especially Day). And if you're unable to act some Nights you will automatically Defend so that you will have a much higher chance of living than in previous games - I think only Grey Cells got the short end of that stick (sorry buddy). As for a start date, definitely after Pirate Mafia and when 15 people sign-up I suppose. Hope to see you there :)

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Haha, yeah. I had you confused with "The Philosopher" and kept hammering that I thought you were Unreality pranking me :P

BTW people, just to give you the heads up. "Unauthorized duplicate accounts" are illegal in BD without prior permission from Rookie. 'Surge' got banned, so tread lightly if you have a dupe dup. ;)

My account isn't a duplicate, I don't have it anymore. Haven't been here in almost a year and don't know the password for the email address or the account. So it's a mute point.

My account isn't a duplicate, I don't have it anymore. Haven't been here in almost a year and don't know the password for the email address or the account. So it's a mute point.

Yeah it is a moot point.

But i guess you got under itachi's skin, pushed a button or something.....

Boys play nice. ;)~

Cant we all just git along?

This all Just a game....xoxox

actual reason: you sent me a bunch of annoying pms out of the blue. You're blocked from pming me anymore btw, so don't bother. And if you try messing with the game once it starts I'll ask that your posts be deleted.

Recruiter:

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Glad to have you all aboard! The game will start Oct. 5th. There will be a max of 24 hours between Day/Night Posts, but either of them can end as soon as everyone has voted or pmed me. Then the next Day/Night will take place 24 hours max from that post. Anyone who missed out can feel free to sign-up as Backups if you want:

Backups:

16)

17)

18) Ben Law

Durga Puja 2008 or the five day Durga Puja festival honouring the Goddess Durga, will be celebrated from 2008-10-05 (shaShTi) to 2008-10-09 (dashamI). This is celebrated in West Bengal and I am from the capital of West Bengal, Kolkata :P So, I'll be most probably fully occupied.

Wow, it seems everyone has an alternate account o_0

I'm just Kat, I've had this account for over a year, I don't see the need for another one :P Can't we all just be ourselves and not point fingers at anyone with a mysterious lookup? :rolleyes:

~Kat

actual reason: you sent me a bunch of annoying pms out of the blue. You're blocked from pming me anymore btw, so don't bother. And if you try messing with the game once it starts I'll ask that your posts be deleted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Actually, u sent me annoying PM's, I simply responded. U are so immature. U not only cant PM me, but ur getting ignored. Pour soul.

Edited by crimsonghost

Recruiter:

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Glad to have you all aboard! The game will start Oct. 5th. There will be a max of 24 hours between Day/Night Posts, but either of them can end as soon as everyone has voted or pmed me. Then the next Day/Night will take place 24 hours max from that post. Anyone who missed out can feel free to sign-up as Backups if you want:

Backups:

16) Crimson Ghost

17)

18) Ben Law

Durga Puja 2008 or the five day Durga Puja festival honouring the Goddess Durga, will be celebrated from 2008-10-05 (shaShTi) to 2008-10-09 (dashamI). This is celebrated in West Bengal and I am from the capital of West Bengal, Kolkata :P So, I'll be most probably fully occupied.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Actually, u sent me annoying PM's, I simply responded. U are so immature. U not only cant PM me, but ur getting ignored. Pour soul.

Can you stop please??? You're a very annoying person (whoever you are). You initiated pming me, I responded by asking you to stop pming me, which you wouldn't do and kept it up and up until I had to block you... similar to how you are now behaving on this thread... So I'll ask now that you stop posting detrimental posts onto my threads. Feel free to post something of value, but I will not tolerate being insulted.

Ask yourself who is immature here:

1) you: the person who pms me antagonizing me with this remarkable secret of what your identity could be and then continues to pm me despite me asking that you stop several times.

or

2) me: the one who gets annoyed by you

Can you stop please??? You're a very annoying person (whoever you are). You initiated pming me, I responded by asking you to stop pming me, which you wouldn't do and kept it up and up until I had to block you... similar to how you are now behaving on this thread... So I'll ask now that you stop posting detrimental posts onto my threads. Feel free to post something of value, but I will not tolerate being insulted.

Ask yourself who is immature here:

1) you: the person who pms me antagonizing me with this remarkable secret of what your identity could be and then continues to pm me despite me asking that you stop several times.

or

2) me: the one who gets annoyed by you

Nothing started in this thread until u removed me from backup status because I would not tell you the name of my previous account. So, simply stop being a brat and put me back on backup status and this is all over. Furthermore, u have a twisted account of how the PM's went, and I will gladly post the entire history for all to see. You messaged me, I responded, you got butt hurt becuase I would not reveal my previous account, and this all started.

Edit: spelling

Edited by crimsonghost

Wow...HC...this is ridiculous...

BTW. "Robocop" was only written once on BD (besides just now, above, and someone quoting). Guess who wrote it.

If you're talking about the Wraith...Yes, guess who wrote it? LIS! We worked on the roles together and the Wraith was his idea (and a really good one! :)). And yes, I should sue for copyright infringement...I was going to sue the writers of Psych when Shawn Spencer mentioned my special smiley on TV...;P

As for my "conspicuous absence"...I don't ever recall saying I would play ABR3...in fact, I had determined to take a break from playing games after ABR2...

...plus, as some of you accusers know, if I wanted to solve the "mystery", I wouldn't have done it publicly out of respect for the person, and in case I was wrong...;)

Wow...HC...this is ridiculous...

If you're talking about the Wraith...Yes, guess who wrote it? LIS! We worked on the roles together and the Wraith was his idea (and a really good one! :)). And yes, I should sue for copyright infringement...I was going to sue the writers of Psych when Shawn Spencer mentioned my special smiley on TV...;P

As for my "conspicuous absence"...I don't ever recall saying I would play ABR3...in fact, I had determined to take a break from playing games after ABR2...

...plus, as some of you accusers know, if I wanted to solve the "mystery", I wouldn't have done it publicly out of respect for the person, and in case I was wrong...;)

Err...just realized the second thing might be taken the wrong way...my decision had nothing to do with ABR2 (which was a great game, and Itachi-san is a great host!)...just personal reasons...

Sorry Itachi. Have to interfere here.

Crimsonghost: Whatever might have happened in PM's is private and there's no need to tell it to the whole world. But what you have posted here about Itachi has left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I would have felt the exact same way as Itachi felt. There's no need for you to get ugly about this whole thing.

Moreover Itachi's the host here and he has the right to choose who plays and who cannot. I don't see why being a backup is of utmost importance to you. I do not want to attack you personally, but this looks like a clear cut case of your ego interfering with your conscience.

So please do as Itachi wishes(it's his thread after all) and as you well know, if you don't our moderators will take care of it. Thanks, I wanted to say this, that's all. :)

ok fellers, that is all in the past.. now is the present...Let it go. Please.

There are misunderstandings all the time in here. Nothing is ever as is seems. Breathe.

Lets Play ABR#3!!

namaste

CrazyPainter

Sorry Itachi. Have to interfere here.

Crimsonghost: Whatever might have happened in PM's is private and there's no need to tell it to the whole world. But what you have posted here about Itachi has left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I would have felt the exact same way as Itachi felt. There's no need for you to get ugly about this whole thing.

Moreover Itachi's the host here and he has the right to choose who plays and who cannot. I don't see why being a backup is of utmost importance to you. I do not want to attack you personally, but this looks like a clear cut case of your ego interfering with your conscience.

So please do as Itachi wishes(it's his thread after all) and as you well know, if you don't our moderators will take care of it. Thanks, I wanted to say this, that's all. :)

Thanks for stickin up for me GC. crimsonghost is no more so let's all forget about it.

Recruiter:

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Backups:

16)

17)Sweetness Kat

18) Ben Law

I'm not sure what ABR is but I'm going to do my research. For now, I would like to be a backup :)

Recruiter:

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Backups:

16) Laharl

17)Sweetness Kat

18) Ben Law

I read the other 2 and this looks pretty cool. So I'll sign up as a backup.

Okay I read the other ABRs and I really hope I can get thrown into this game... I am not really familiar with anime but I really enjoyed Deathnote (my sis got me hooked on the books) but I will do what I can to learn about the characters... I hope I get to play, I'm excited :)

Okay I read the other ABRs and I really hope I can get thrown into this game... I am not really familiar with anime but I really enjoyed Deathnote (my sis got me hooked on the books) but I will do what I can to learn about the characters... I hope I get to play, I'm excited :)

I can't resist that enthusiasm ;) I'll expand the game so that you and Laharl can play. The more players the more mayhem after all :D I'll keep Ben Law on the Backup block though because he sounded like he couldn't play. Correct me if I'm wrong Ben.

Recruiter: ???

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb