BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

The night sky is clear. You gaze up at the full moon overhead and notice a slight flickering.

bleach_butterfly.jpg

It's a mysterious black butterfly and it descends onto your fingertip.

As if through osmosis you learn of a future game. A battle to the death between cold-blooded warriors. You think to yourself that you have already gained the strength, power and endurance you will ever need, but the message tells you that this game will prove that notion wrong. That only in winning this contest will you achieve the greatness you desire. You clench your fist in anticipation, but the butterfly remains perched on your hand.

It continues to convey the message of its sender: That in this 3rd Battle you will have new powers, must expect new foes and also familiar ones. And to prepare to be launched into another dimension. With that the Butterfly dissipates into the moonlit night and you ask yourself: Do I accept the challenge?

ABR I

ABR II

Recruiter: ???

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

The Game will be very lenient with Night and Day times (especially Day). And if you're unable to act some Nights you will automatically Defend so that you will have a much higher chance of living than in previous games - I think only Grey Cells got the short end of that stick (sorry buddy). As for a start date, definitely after Pirate Mafia and when 15 people sign-up I suppose. Hope to see you there :)

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Against my better judgment, I'm game. I'm not sure how my schedule will be after the 5th, but I'll try my best to be on periodically.

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Glad to have you all aboard! The game will start Oct. 5th. There will be a max of 24 hours between Day/Night Posts, but either of them can end as soon as everyone has voted or pmed me. Then the next Day/Night will take place 24 hours max from that post. Anyone who missed out can feel free to sign-up as Backups if you want:

Backups:

16)

"Can you figure out my alter ego? My real one? ;P"

Someone is conspicuously missing from ABR3. <_<

Well...Y-San's missing o_O And she looks like the only one...Or am I missing someone else.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

She always adds the ";P" to her posts, that other one wasn't until after ABR1. Plus I just find it weird that she wouldn't be part of ABR3. Also, I read in Pirate Mafia that WW told CL "he" was Alex Murphy and was in law enforcement which is a nod to Robo-Cop. Curiouser and curiourer. <_<

FYI, in case you missed it: another character recently claimed to be Alex Murphy also.....Ocular Enso in M4F14

BTW. "Robocop" was only written once on BD (besides just now, above, and someone quoting). Guess who wrote it.

FYI, in case you missed it: another character recently claimed to be Alex Murphy also.....Ocular Enso in M4F14

I would imagine it is in the description of the Wraith for M4F14. The "Alex Murphy from Detroit" thing was my attempt at getting my role across to the other innocents, but alas, the reference was lost on those players. Perhaps you should play some of the other mafia games, Prof. Templeton.

My apologies, Itachi-san, for intruding upon your Sign-Up. Robocop out.

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15) dawh

Glad to have you all aboard! The game will start Oct. 5th. There will be a max of 24 hours between Day/Night Posts, but either of them can end as soon as everyone has voted or pmed me. Then the next Day/Night will take place 24 hours max from that post. Anyone who missed out can feel free to sign-up as Backups if you want:

Backups:

16) Crimson Ghost

Oh, wow, so many people talking about me behind my back! That's not very nice; I've always believed in treating others how you would like to be treated. <_<

Thank you, though, for your comparisons. I admire Yoruichi-san. To me, she is a goddess. And I also admire Ocular-Enso for his cleverness in M4F14-7. I hope I will be able to live up to their reputations!

Oh, wow, so many people talking about me behind my back! That's not very nice; I've always believed in treating others how you would like to be treated. <_<

Thank you, though, for your comparisons. I admire Yoruichi-san. To me, she is a goddess. And I also admire Ocular-Enso for his cleverness in M4F14-7. I hope I will be able to live up to their reputations!

You're the one apparently hiding like Brandon did in ABR2 as well as changing your profile, taking out the hidden message as soon as I mention it...After what happened with Brandon/Surge...I've learned to check things out.

You're the one apparently hiding like Brandon did in ABR2 as well as changing your profile, taking out the hidden message as soon as I mention it...After what happened with Brandon/Surge...I've learned to check things out.

I am confused: are you saying that I am a Villain? The roles have not been PMed yet??? And I believe if you have an accusation against someone that is unrelated to the game, you should not put it in the game thread but address the person directly. Itachi-san, I, like Ocular-Enso, am sorry to have tainted your game. :(

I am confused: are you saying that I am a Villain? The roles have not been PMed yet??? And I believe if you have an accusation against someone that is unrelated to the game, you should not put it in the game thread but address the person directly. Itachi-san, I, like Ocular-Enso, am sorry to have tainted your game. :(

I never said anything about being hero or villain. :blink: I'm just pointing out how you're apparently using a name other than your normal like what Brandon did.

I never said anything about being hero or villain. :blink: I'm just pointing out how you're apparently using a name other than your normal like what Brandon did.

Yes, Wally West is not my real name. I'll bet Prince Marth is not your real name either. :P

no way are you playing crimsonghost. ciao -_-

Hahah, u act like such a little immature brat because I refuse to tell you my previous account name on this website, which u have no idea about anyways. It was long before u were a member, but Whatever kiddo. When u grow up send me a PM.

Edited by crimsonghost

A great thing about the internet is you can add a little bit of something your not to your persona and nobody really cares. Knowing that someone has an alter ego won't change how I play a game or dictate my position toward them. Respectfulness begets the same. I feel that accusations and speculation are all in the spirit of these types of gameplay, and just adds another level of intrigue. I can't resist a good mystery. No offense to anybody for the preemptive scrutiny and I look forward to an interesting ABR3. BTW I'm not really a professor nor is my name Templeton. ;)

Is there anyone on this thread that doesn't have more than one account? I have a second account...but I rarely use it...just when I need to throw things for a loop (or when Puzzlegirl get's herself suspended for mouthing off :D )

Is there anyone on this thread that doesn't have more than one account? I have a second account...but I rarely use it...just when I need to throw things for a loop (or when Puzzlegirl get's herself suspended for mouthing off :D )

I'm just me. Always have been. Although Brandonb thought I was Unreality at one point and inadvertantly told me his Alter-ego. I have no other accounts but this one. If I did I'd never get to 1000 posts like you have. B))

I'm just me. Always have been. Although Brandonb thought I was Unreality at one point and inadvertantly told me his Alter-ego. I have no other accounts but this one. If I did I'd never get to 1000 posts like you have. B))

Haha, yeah. I had you confused with "The Philosopher" and kept hammering that I thought you were Unreality pranking me :P

BTW people, just to give you the heads up. "Unauthorized duplicate accounts" are illegal in BD without prior permission from Rookie. 'Surge' got banned, so tread lightly if you have a dupe dup. ;)

like I said, my alter ego is used very rarely...and only when absolutely necessary. I've never played a game with that account...nor have I used both at the same time. I get myself in enough trouble being PG...I don't need any more heat for breaking the "rules" :D

BTW people, just to give you the heads up. "Unauthorized duplicate accounts" are illegal in BD without prior permission from Rookie. 'Surge' got banned, so tread lightly if you have a dupe dup. ;)

correct

like I said, my alter ego is used very rarely...and only when absolutely necessary. I've never played a game with that account...nor have I used both at the same time. I get myself in enough trouble being PG...I don't need any more heat for breaking the "rules" :D

be careful about this kind of bait, puzzlegirl