BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

The night sky is clear. You gaze up at the full moon overhead and notice a slight flickering.

bleach_butterfly.jpg

It's a mysterious black butterfly and it descends onto your fingertip.

As if through osmosis you learn of a future game. A battle to the death between cold-blooded warriors. You think to yourself that you have already gained the strength, power and endurance you will ever need, but the message tells you that this game will prove that notion wrong. That only in winning this contest will you achieve the greatness you desire. You clench your fist in anticipation, but the butterfly remains perched on your hand.

It continues to convey the message of its sender: That in this 3rd Battle you will have new powers, must expect new foes and also familiar ones. And to prepare to be launched into another dimension. With that the Butterfly dissipates into the moonlit night and you ask yourself: Do I accept the challenge?

ABR I

ABR II

Recruiter: ???

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

The Game will be very lenient with Night and Day times (especially Day). And if you're unable to act some Nights you will automatically Defend so that you will have a much higher chance of living than in previous games - I think only Grey Cells got the short end of that stick (sorry buddy). As for a start date, definitely after Pirate Mafia and when 15 people sign-up I suppose. Hope to see you there :)

• Answers 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The night sky is clear. You gaze up at the full moon overhead and notice a slight flickering.

bleach_butterfly.jpg

It's a mysterious black butterfly and it descends onto your fingertip.

As if through osmosis you learn of a future game. A battle to the death between cold-blooded warriors. You think to yourself that you have already gained the strength, power and endurance you will ever need, but the message tells you that this game will prove that notion wrong. That only in winning this contest will you achieve the greatness you desire. You clench your fist in anticipation, but the butterfly remains perched on your hand.

It continues to convey the message of its sender: That in this 3rd Battle you will have new powers, must expect new foes and also familiar ones. And to prepare to be launched into another dimension. With that the Butterfly dissipates into the moonlit night and you ask yourself: Do I accept the challenge?

ABR I

ABR II

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

The Game will be very lenient with Night and Day times (especially Day). And if you're unable to act some Nights you will automatically Defend so that you will have a much higher chance of living than in previous games - I think only Grey Cells got the short end of that stick (sorry buddy). As for a start date, definitely after Pirate Mafia and when 15 people sign-up I suppose. Hope to see you there :)

SO how long will they day's and nights be?

SO how long will they day's and nights be?

As long as they need to be... check out the previous games to get an idea. I'd like for people to not feel rushed no matter where they live. Basically, every Night and every Day every player is expected to do something, so I'll just wait until they all do (unless it gets rediculous of course)

As long as they need to be... check out the previous games to get an idea. I'd like for people to not feel rushed no matter where they live. Basically, every Night and every Day every player is expected to do something, so I'll just wait until they all do (unless it gets rediculous of course)

so will 48 hour days be acceptable?

so will 48 hour days be acceptable?

That's a bit long. You can only participate every 2 whole days? I'd prefer 24 hours to be the max for each Day/Night cycle, meaning you can log on and participate at least once a day.

Edit: if a lot of people share your time schedule, I'd have no problem. But it wouldn't be fair to everyone if it was being delayed a full day for only your character IMO. Let's hear what others think.

That's a bit long. You can only participate every 2 whole days? I'd prefer 24 hours to be the max for each Day/Night cycle, meaning you can log on and participate at least once a day.

Edit: if a lot of people share your time schedule, I'd have no problem. But it wouldn't be fair to everyone if it was being delayed a full day for only your character IMO. Let's hear what others think.

Ok thanks, in that case I think I will wait..

ABR... 15 people... obviously I'm gonna sign up! :D

1) JS

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Em, as for the length of Day/Night i definitely think the 24hr cycle is a better. The 24/36 hour cycle in Y-San's M4F14 7 was a good idea in principle, it didnt work out too well IMO, but if more people are for the 48, it's up to you.

But i think for a game like ABR, once a day is a reasonable request :)

O AND I CAN'T WAIT!! I LOVE THIS GAME ITACHI :lol:

Edit: sry i got a bit excited....

Edited by Joe's Student

it probably will start after the 5th. postponing yours is up to you. there's like infinity games at once now anyway. :o;)

5th, I think I can join. Yes, you are right, there is infinity games at here, so no point to wait, when I am ready , I just post for sign-up and when it ready then we will go!

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

ps: Make me a GO again, and this time I will sure stare at my boss! :P

Sorry I've been out for a while... looks like I'm back just in time :lol:

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12)

13)

14)

15)

Edit: I can't really be fully active at all until the 5th, so this should work out pretty well.

Edited by Brandonb

Since I died in Pirate Mafia, I guess I'll give this a go.

1) JS

2) Prof. Templeton

3) Mekal

4) Prince Marth

5) GC

6) woon

7) CrazyPainter

8) Cherry Lane

9) FIF

10) PG

11) Brandonb

12) Sinistral

13) Kat

14) Wally West

15)

Hmm...Trying to be sneaky by taking out the hidden part after being called out...Now I trust you even less than before. It's just like the whole Surge/Brandon thing...

Edited by Prince_Marth85