BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

16 answers to this question

Hey!!!

Does anyone have special frases aka things to ponder??

Here are a couple:

1) why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway??

2)why do noses run and feet smell??

3)if #2 pencils are most popular, why aren't they #1??

anyway....

What do you BrainDeners have??? <_< :huh:

If vegetable oil is made of vegetables

and olive oil is made from olives,

and fish oil is made from fishes

What is baby oild made out of?

Good one!!

Have you ever noticed that despite the cost of living it still seems to remain oh so popular.

If something is said to be indescribable, wouldn't one be describing it as such, making it describable?

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

If a black box in a plane is indestructible, why can't they make the whole plane out of it?

And for all of my politically oriented friends here:

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

Edit: One more

If you throw a cat out the window does it then become kitty litter?

Edited by Impervious

If Fruit flys eat fruit, what do house flys eat??

lol at that one! pardon the rant,

but we can just agree to disagree. let's not start a civil war over it. just act naturally all alone or be a big baby about it. now i'm drawing a blank... maybe a dry beer will help me expect the unexpected. or some dry ice for that matter. this is my final draft of oxymorons so keep the friendly fire to a minimum. i guess this is just going nowhere; it is my least favorite subject after all. though i do like science fiction. i was thinking out loud on some educational television about this true story on tough love, but then i was distracted when i heard wall street and business ethics have been climbing down in current history.

as obi wan would say: only a Sith deals in absolutes - wow I hate the SW prequels <_<

lol at that one! pardon the rant,

but we can just agree to disagree. let's not start a civil war over it. just act naturally all alone or be a big baby about it. now i'm drawing a blank... maybe a dry beer will help me expect the unexpected. or some dry ice for that matter. this is my final draft of oxymorons so keep the friendly fire to a minimum. i guess this is just going nowhere; it is my least favorite subject after all. though i do like science fiction. i was thinking out loud on some educational television about this true story on tough love, but then i was distracted when i heard wall street and business ethics have been climbing down in current history.

Are we fighting????

I'm sorry but i dont get it.............. -_-

Hi, I am new to this site & think it is cool, but when posting a question I was acused of spaming that was not my iintention I just had a question or a thing to ponder. Well so much for free thinking.

The Wonderinghermit

Hi, I am new to this site & think it is cool, but when posting a question I was acused of spaming that was not my iintention I just had a question or a thing to ponder. Well so much for free thinking.

The Wonderinghermit

posting the same text a dozen times (as you did) IS spamming ... 1 post is enough ... address other comments/suggestions in appropriate section or via pm to me or moderatators

enjoy the Den ;)

Are we fighting????

I'm sorry but i dont get it.............. -_-

:lol: no, i just felt like making a paragraph out of oxy-morons. anyways... these are more suited for this topic:

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a "ship"ment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called "car"go?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?