BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 - Three Pirates?

Captain Sinistral went below deck and came back up with a triangular shaped object. "It seems we have a three way tie!" Seeing as how we do not have a three sided coin, this triangular object will have to do. Sinistral wrote the names of Wally West, Crazypainter, and Slick on each of the sides, and tossed the object high in the air. When it landed... the name showing was....

Wally West.

The sun, a golden coin in the sky, flashed down upon the terrible scene happening aboard Sinistral's Fury.

"I'm telling you, mates!" Wally West screamed, backing up against the wooden railing. "I'm not evil!" His hands shook violently as the crowd of crew members proceeded towards him, shining scimitars and daggers raised above their heads. There were just too many against him.

"Too bad," Woon grinned, fingering the bone handle of a knife. "It doesn't matter whether you're evil anymore. You're going to walk the plank!"

"Walk the plank! Walk the plank!" everyone shouted, their eyes swirling with madness.

A crew member dashed forward, bound Wally West's hands with a thick, scratchy piece of rope, and pushed him/her onto the wooden board hanging precariously over the tip of the ship. Wally West slowly walked to the edge and swallowed bravely.

"Goodbye... matey," laughed Slick as the body of Wally West was kicked off the plank and into the churning sea waters below. It was as if the ocean was opening its horrid mouth, waiting to engulf the Swashbuckler in water.

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi

8) Unreality

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12) Slick

Special thanks to FIF for writing the day post story. :D

Wow, that was a short trip. I think I shouldn't have gone with so little fight, being the swashbuckler and all :(

Sorry, I've been out all day with some people. Just got back. Oh well, have a good trip to the rest of you!

I know, but he's much more likely to be a pirate (even before we found out that WW was innocent :D )

Why is that? If you're basing this on the fact he voted first, i think that's the exact reason he's not a pirate. If you think he was second guessing us, voting first to cast suspicion off himself, i don't believe that either, it's not his style i don't think....

Who knows? If there's more to your(pl) assumption, i'll shut up :P. We'll see what the night brings....

Edit: missing word

Edited by Joe's Student

agreed...there's always tomorrow, though.

and BL, what do you mean?

The vote for planking was 3 each for WW and Slick, but 2 for CP. Since the bartender voted for CP, the vote count for CP was increased to 3, thus making it 3 for each of them.

If the bartender voted for CP, they would get 3 votes worth (since it was over 10 people), so it'd be +2 than the number of voters, thus it'd be 4 and CP would've won

Out of 12, FIF - Dead, WW - did not vote, Mekal Voted for me and I refrained from voting this time. So the balance 8 was divided 3, 3 and 2. So this made the number of votes 8

The Swashbuckler's dead :( (edit JS beat me to it)

And I get it now, Ben Law didn't vote, so it counted as only 10 people voting, thus the Bartender only got x2 - which means either JS or GC is the Bartender

And I'm pretty sure I know which one of them it is

oh... sorry... i guess i was still hoping that he was still alive... another thing is that FIF is NOT One eyed jack....

Sorry Wally, I did a boo-boo. :( I was not here, even if you had come out with your role. First planking is always a toughy. No more esp. for me. It seems to be on the fritz. :( You could of defended us greatly. It would of been just as bad if it were me. I just feel wrong to start the vote. The triangle was the actual killer. Now they want me, those foolish blokes. I can't wait to see what they say, when I die and turn out to be an important innocent that is very beneficial for innocents to win. I won't disclose my role, lest I be clobbered by pirates. :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goodbye... matey," laughed Slick as the body of Wally West was kicked off the plank and into the churning sea waters below.

I did'nt really laugh, that is just for story. ;)

Edited by akaslickster

And I get it now, Ben Law didn't vote, so it counted as only 10 people voting, thus the Bartender only got x2

I actually made the same mistake myself, which was why the day post was delayed a bit. Originally there was no tie and I had the day post all written out with someone else dying, and then when I was updating the roster I saw the number of votes and realized that the Bartender only counts double because Wally didn't vote. My vote count was at 9 because I considered Ben Law's vote as a vote for not planking anyone (allowed only on Day 1) but still a vote anyways. And that's how we ended up with the three way tie.

I actually made the same mistake myself, which was why the day post was delayed a bit. Originally there was no tie and I had the day post all written out with someone else dying, and then when I was updating the roster I saw the number of votes and realized that the Bartender only counts double because Wally didn't vote. My vote count was at 9 because I considered Ben Law's vote as a vote for not planking anyone (allowed only on Day 1) but still a vote anyways. And that's how we ended up with the three way tie.

OMG I would have died!! That would have been too unfortunate for ya'll. But I am curious why in the world I would have been voted for?

I think it must've been a random vote cause there isnt enough info for us to figure much out yet.

And since it seems the bartender has it in for me (during the last vote) I will be sure to stay away from the booze.

I get the feeling I am gonna get poisoned! :o So if anyone wants to save me I would Love it! I will give you.. uh ..um...

make a wish but not brownies or PG will be mad at me. :P

Ok so yeah I did just get back from the concert, Yo Yo Ma and Mystic Persia were great btw, so I was inactive for a bit.

Is that the only reason I was voted for? Come on guys, you gotta get better proof than that!

I am gonna go through the posts and figure out why the bartender wanted me gone. I swear I paid my tab!

1) Cherry Lane - voting for Slick

2) Wally West

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter - voting for Wally West

5) Joe's Student - voting for Crazypainter

6) Ben_Law - voting for NONE (for the moment)

7) Itatchi - voting for Slick

8) Unreality - voting for Slick

9) GC - voting for Crazypainter

10) woon - voting for Wally West

11) Mekal - voting for Ben_Law

12) Slick - voting for Wally West

Logging my vote with CP.

I don't think Slick is bad b/c again i believe it would be a very bad move for him to vote first if he was. Haven't heard from Wally West so i dont know there :S and CP's vote for GC had no reason, she even said she was gonna take it back... if you were why put the vote out in the first place?

If you were an innocent that would be bad play...

Edit: remove quotes

Yes, and I did take it back my dear. We have to get the ball rolling and a good way to do that is to throw some name out there. And see i did what I said I would do, I removed the vote and changed to another once I had a better idea. Too bad, damn bad, that I was so wrong! Ok so why put the vote out for me in the first place? I just figured it was someone going fishing.

No big deal. The votes in the beginning usually do change. This is nothing new. I feel like I am getting framed here w/o any proof.

I am suspicious of GC because he voted for me after i put his name out there. Sounds quite piratey to me.

So, GC, which one are you? I know some of us think you are the bartender, which may be true, but I cant help thinking you were defending yourself against me too strongly

buy putting that vote out so fast. We'll see what happens tonight. :o and tomarrow....

edit:

sorry WW I thought your inactivity was due to you laying low. Maybe you were waiting for the wench! haha We will miss you and your sword!

Edited by crazypainter

Sorry Wally, I did a boo-boo. :( I was not here, even if you had come out with your role. First planking is always a toughy. No more esp. for me. It seems to be on the fritz. :( You could of defended us greatly. It would of been just as bad if it were me. I just feel wrong to start the vote. The triangle was the actual killer. Now they want me, those foolish blokes. I can't wait to see what they say, when I die and turn out to be an important innocent that is very beneficial for innocents to win. I won't disclose my role, lest I be clobbered by pirates. :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goodbye... matey," laughed Slick as the body of Wally West was kicked off the plank and into the churning sea waters below.

I did'nt really laugh, that is just for story. ;)

I am not worried about a thing!!!!!!! I survived this long for the innocent, plus I have inside info, that can be used against a baddie. I know more than others crew members do. Hint. Hint.

Js, you are very smart. You saw the truth over the blokes. Bless your soul mate. :D

Edited by akaslickster