BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia

Too late to try to weasel out of it now. I know that all are innocent, except for you. I am telling anyone who doubts that to read over all of his posts that I did not complain about. I am now willing to tell my identity butt quick, if needed. I am willing to die for my innocent peers. I will now wait for the moment of our victory. You all were great! Soon we can divide the treasure, pals! :lol:

You have nonsense down to a science. Are you speaking Kraken?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 4 - Silent Night?

The ship continued on towards the east as it sailed through the night. Everyone slept soundly in their cabins... for once.

Links:

Rules

Intro

Night 1

Day 1 - Interlude

Day 1 - End - Three Pirates?

Night 2 - Storm

Day 2 - Interlude

Day 2 - End - Bilge Rats

Night 3 - Lucky Stars

Day 3 - End - Pins and Needles

Roster:

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked

3) FIF - DEAD - [?] - Killed by Pirates

4) Crazypainter - DEAD - [Pirate Lady(Lord)] - Planked

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi

8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates

12) Slick

It now Day 4. Let the voting begin!

Woot, woot for the innocents. I think we all know who is next, and I will return tonight after some celebrating.

Cp you did alot of defending tries. I was almost buying into it. Kudos for that. Not the best liar, wishing you really were on our side. I will explain more after the game. Peace to you. No harsh feelings.

darling, none at all. I just couldnt sway you. I must get a brownie recipe.......

But as you know im not that kind of girl. ha!!!

But i am SO MAD AT MYSELF for switching around the days and putting WW down!!!

I am looking at the paper right now. It says night 1 WW! I am really annoyed at myself but

oh well it was a good run. Go on over to ST Kitts my little carribbean crew. I hear its beautiful!

Ok people, not sure what happened last night exactly, obviously certain roles decided not to act i.e pirates. I think this points to Kraken being dead (obviously!) as, unless they didn't send a PM b/c they couldn't get on BD, obviously(!) he would have attacked.

We know also that One Eyed Jack, Doctor, Bartender are all still alive, plus Slick who is none of these, plus me (i am none of these either)...

I suggest as there are only 6 of us left and only 1 baddie pirate amongst us, that we all come out with our roles to find that last pirate.

I'll begin, and I'll give what proof I can to prove this is my role...

But I'm not the Bartender anyway :PI'm the lookout

Edited by Joe's Student

Ok people, not sure what happened last night exactly, obviously certain roles decided not to act i.e pirates. I think this points to Kraken being dead (obviously!) as, unless they didn't send a PM b/c they couldn't get on BD, obviously(!) he would have attacked.

We know also that One Eyed Jack, Doctor, Bartender are all still alive, plus Slick who is none of these, plus me (i am none of these either)...

I suggest as there are only 6 of us left and only 1 baddie pirate amongst us, that we all come out with our roles to find that last pirate.

For the first time it is a silient night. What had happened?

Possible reason

1) Pirate Alchemist guess wrong Id & role, no innocent get poisonned

2) it is the even number night and no reason Kraken has not action. This mean Kraken is dead some time ago, which is Mekal???

I am an Innocent too. Proof?

I am sure an veteran innocent gang role! You got it?

We know that GC is the bartender, Woon is the doctor :D

The last pirate may pay a visit to my cabin if you dare ;)

We know that GC is the bartender, Woon is the doctor :D

The last pirate may pay a visit to my cabin if you dare ;)

WHy should we believe you Ben Law? Any reasons?

That's left only 1 person being suspect: Itachi-san!!!

And Woon can we be totally certain you're the doc?

Slick if you're out there.. when you get on BD try and give us a hand here, knowing your role (although i think i already do) would certify things.

BTW rotten Pirate; was a clever move on your partInotttoaattackclasthnight..i if you did it for why i think you did!

WHy should we believe you Ben Law? Any reasons?

And Woon can we be totally certain you're the doc?

Slick if you're out there.. when you get on BD try and give us a hand here, knowing your role (although i think i already do) would certify things.

BTW rotten Pirate; was a clever move on your partInotttoaattackclasthnight..i if you did it for why i think you did!

Hmm, actually nothing wrong for me to declare I am a doc now. If we didn't get the only baddy on planked tonight, I will PM sinistral tonight I will saved myself.

Slick, don't tell me you are the baddy! other wise I repeat the same action as the M4F14!

Hmm, actually nothing wrong for me to declare I am a doc now. If we didn't get the only baddy on planked tonight, I will PM sinistral tonight I will saved myself.

Slick, don't tell me you are the baddy! other wise I repeat the same action as the M4F14!

No Slick isn't a baddie, don't worry. And if it comes to that then that's fine you can prove it like that, until then I believe you.

That means:

BL - X

JS - Lookout

GC - Bartender

Itachi - Y

Woon - Doctor

Slick - Innocent

Leaning towards believing BL ;) for certain reasons.

Be back in around 2 hours :)

No Slick isn't a baddie, don't worry. And if it comes to that then that's fine you can prove it like that, until then I believe you.

That means:

BL - X

JS - Lookout

GC - Bartender

Itachi - Y

Woon - Doctor

Slick - Innocent

Leaning towards believing BL ;) for certain reasons.

Be back in around 2 hours :)

I need to go out station tomorrow so I have to get to bed early. So how fast can we decide BL or Itachi-san?

Roster:

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law - voting for itachi

7) Itachi

9) GC

10) woon

12) Slick

He is the last pirate. :P

5) Joe's Student

7) Itachi

9) GC

10) woon

12) Slick voting for itachi

I am most positive. I have made the correct choice. He knows I am innocent and wants me dead.

Let me know guys, if I should come out with my role to make it final. That will explain everything. :D

I need to go out station tomorrow so I have to get to bed early. So how fast can we decide BL or Itachi-san?

The first time I did not vote as I could get an innocent walk the plank by mistake as there were more innocents than pirates then and I was not sure who to vote for.

Woot, woot for the innocents. I think we all know who is next, and I will return tonight after some celebrating.

Cp you did alot of defending tries. I was almost buying into it. Kudos for that. Not the best liar, wishing you really were on our side. I will explain more after the game. Peace to you. No harsh feelings.

Slick you got that right.. I am a crap liar..

This was the first game I actually tried to lie. Any suggestions on a good coach? B))

Edited by crazypainter

The pirate alchemist will be poisoning someone today. Though it doesn't make much of a difference, even if we make a mistake by planking an innocent crew member. But if it's Itachi, fine the game's over. BTW, are we sure Kraken's dead?

5) Joe's Student

7) Itachi

9) GC - voting for itachi

10) woon

5) Joe's Student

7) Itachi

9) GC

10) woon voting for itachi

Yup, after a deep thought, I vote you, Itachi-san.

Reason, Ben Law is OEJ, hence he can feel so free on went outing and come back late.

Second, because he is OEJ, his night role will kill anyone who visit him, good or bad, so at the 1st day post, he decide not to vote anyone.

Reason, Ben Law is OEJ, hence he can feel so free on went outing and come back late.

Second, because he is OEJ, his night role will kill anyone who visit him, good or bad, so at the 1st day post, he decide not to vote anyone.

Did anyone die visiting my Cabin ??? I was too sozzled to know :P