BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia

Think about it CP, if you pick a correct innocent role to tell us, we could get an extension for it.

If you are innocent you should have nothing to fear. If you die in the night, then you did it for your peers, and will be honored and glorified.

That is what I would do, if I were you at this time.

But, now this: {And I dont want to reveal because I am not like that. Have I ever in the past in other

games? It is not my style.

Its just odd that the moment I change my vote from CL to you, Slick, you are all over me.}

Sorry, It looks so lame. :blink: You still lasted more than the ones who died. See the bright side?

Edited by akaslickster

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dont end it now! I want to live!!!!!!!

I dont want to come out with my role

because i will be a big fat target tonight!

Booo hooo sob!!!!! If I am found out I will be tossed... for being a stowaway!!!!!!!

Now watch....I'm gonna die....

Please furnish us with a list of the cabins you visited and identities you learned. If you do that without a mistake, we may think about sparing you. :D

Think about it CP, if you pick a correct innocent role to tell us, we could get an extension for it.

If you are innocent you should have nothing to fear. If you die in the night, then you did it for your peers, and will be honored and glorified.

That is what I would do, if I were you at this time.

But, now this: {And I dont want to reveal because I am not like that. Have I ever in the past in other

games? It is not my style.

Its just odd that the moment I change my vote from CL to you, Slick, you are all over me.}

Sorry, It looks so lame. :blink: You still lasted more than the ones who died. See the bright side?

Yeah I do see the brighter side.

I dont mind dying. Seems to be a recent pattern after that long spell of survival.... ha!

and to restate...

No hard feelings slickster!

I didnt learn any identities. I only learn if the person was visited and by whom. Since no one was visited

I have no clue. Lets say I visited Cherry lane and she wasnt in her cabin and no one visited her then i would know squat!

Stowaway - Can visit one person each night and hide in their cabin. If that person is visited at night, the Stowaway will know who visited them.

See? I can only see who has gone into someones cabin. No one I chose to spy on had any visitors. Go reread the night posts....

I am not mentioned in any of them! No CP No stowaway! I should have stowed away in Slicks cabin! But that wouldnt have

given me anything either.. since he was attacked outside!

Just wanted to clarify this... the fact that Slick was attacked outside is just part of the story. Hypothetically speaking, if the Stowaway was visiting Slick's cabin on night 3, they would have been told that two people visited Slick during the night, and been given two names. Those people would be the pirate and the doctor, but the Stowaway would not have been told which was which.

Stowaway - Can visit one person each night and hide in their cabin. If that person is visited at night, the Stowaway will know who visited them.

See? I can only see who has gone into someones cabin. No one I chose to spy on had any visitors. Go reread the night posts....

I am not mentioned in any of them! No CP No stowaway! I should have stowed away in Slicks cabin! But that wouldnt have

given me anything either.. since he was attacked outside!

Ok, I think the stowaway died early and was unable to visit or if it is woon or JS or others we still have time to see if you are lying. It's not looking good for you yet. At least you mentioned a role, your chances of living increased. I will try to find truth to that.

IF THE REAL STOWAWAY IS STILL ALIVE THEN PLEASE COME OUT WITH YOUR NAME FOR THE INNOCENTS. CP ALLEDGES SHE IS STOWAWAY. ANYONE DISAGREE?

I will be monitoring this but, for now I say get it over with already.

Edited by akaslickster

of course no one will speak up because its me!

If no one does will you change your vote? otherwise what is the point?

oh GC's wanted to know who i visited..

On night one I was watching cherry lane

on night two I was watching WW

and last night I was watching ????? should I tell?

Edited by crazypainter

Does anyone have any objections to extending this for a few hours to continue this line of discussion, since the site was down for half of the day? So far the only one who gave an opinion was CP who asked for more time.

I would have liked to have had more discussion but I think the crew is rather fixed on killing me. Make it funny ok?

That is funny ha ha not funny like me!

Edited by crazypainter

Day 3 - Pins and Needles

Joe's Student tied Crazypainter to the mast of the ship and stepped back, satisfied. "I say, mates, isn't that a perfect touch to a fine ship?"

"I'm innocent," Crazypainter insisted, tugging against the ropes. "Listen ter me! I swear! I'm just a stowaway. Can't you investigate me or something?"

"Sure you are," mumbled the still injured Slick, rolling his eyes as he polished his longsword. "That's what they all say."

Itachi laughed, nonchalantly flipping a knife between his fingers. "Just shut up, 'kay? You're goin' to die whether ya struggle or not."

"Now, everybody," GC called out, raising the tip of his scimitar. "One the count o' three, git ready to throw 'em."

"One..." GC grinned at Crazypainter, who was still struggling against her fate. "Two... Three!"

All at once, the crew members hurled their weapons at the lone figure tied to the mast. Crazypainter's eyes widened as a dozen blades seemed to grow out of her chest, making her look like a human pincushion. The Pirate Lady sighed for the last time before her head lolled back against the mast and lay still.

--------------------------------------------

Instead of today's intended puzzle-

Bonus: +1 pirate points to the first one who can point out the flaw in Crazypainter's alibi. Ghosts, this is open to you as well, but you may not post any information that only you would know, or that isn't public knowledge.

Roster:

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked

3) FIF - DEAD - [?] - Killed by Pirates

4) Crazypainter - DEAD - [Pirate Lady(Lord)] - Planked

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi

8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates

12) Slick

of course no one will speak up because its me!

If no one does will you change your vote? otherwise what is the point?

oh GC's wanted to know who i visited..

On night one I was watching cherry lane

on night two I was watching WW

and last night I was watching ????? should I tell?

I was dead. I got planked on Day 1. Mmmm....plankton! :P

Edited by Wally West

I was dead. I got planked on Day 1. Mmmm....plankton! :P

Yeah, damn dislexia..... I twisted the days around....

d1ww mixed with d2js

I mix up numbers. Sucks!

If you imagine how I look... it looks like the painting of St sebastian!

He was killed by arrows tied to a trunk.

It is actually my pin cushion.

ha ha

Scarby darby darby!!!

+1 points to Wally West

+1 points to Cherry Lane (she PM'ed the same answer)

You may redeem your points should you decide to sign up again in Pirate Mafia 2! Pirate Pointsâ„¢ are non-refundable and may not be transferred or sold to another player, character, or entity. :D

Woot, woot for the innocents. I think we all know who is next, and I will return tonight after some celebrating.

Cp you did alot of defending tries. I was almost buying into it. Kudos for that. Not the best liar, wishing you really were on our side. I will explain more after the game. Peace to you. No harsh feelings.

Edited by akaslickster

I have returned. Thanks to all who saw my truth and not lies. I can't wait for the termination of the last baddie.

I think that this means Kraken is dead. Only one more pirate that wanted me dead earlier, I need an alibi that could change my mind. Let me hear from the last person on this ship who thinks they no better than I. I will post the latest stats. after I receive the info, to end the game and share this huge treasure with you mates. Lots of gold I hear. :D

Also we can have all the rum in the world. Hope it is Bacardi. :lol:

Edited by akaslickster

+1 points to Wally West

+1 points to Cherry Lane (she PM'ed the same answer)

You may redeem your points should you decide to sign up again in Pirate Mafia 2! Pirate Pointsâ„¢ are non-refundable and may not be transferred or sold to another player, character, or entity. :D

aw weak, i would have said something if I knew Pirate Points were involved! I was hoping her mistake would cause her last fellow pirate to make an incriminating post... oh well, hopefully she was the last Pirate anyway. That just leaves Slick as the Kraken.

aw weak, i would have said something if I knew Pirate Points were involved! I was hoping her mistake would cause her last fellow pirate to make an incriminating post... oh well, hopefully she was the last Pirate anyway. That just leaves Slick as the Kraken.
Too late to try to weasel out of it now. I know that all are innocent, except for you. I am telling anyone who doubts that to read over all of his posts that I did not complain about. I am now willing to tell my identity butt quick, if needed. I am willing to die for my innocent peers. I will now wait for the moment of our victory. You all were great! Soon we can divide the treasure, pals! :lol: