5) Joe's Student voting for - Cherry Lane

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi -voting for - Cherry Lane

8) Unreality - DEAD [?] – Killed by Kraken

9) GC - voting for Joe's student

10) woon voting for - Cherry Lane

11) Mekal – DEAD [?] – Killed by Pirates

12) Slick voting for Cherry Lane

I have read all the posts and have to say that the most convincing argument is for CL to be planked...

anything else you got to say for your self Lord Cherry?

edit: fixing the roster

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not too sure yet. Maybe because this weekend my access time is different from before, but I found CL behave differently.

Yes she was so we have two choices...do we believe her about having friends over from out of town...

or she was laying low due to being a baddie. how sure are we that she is a pirate? She could be the kraken but i doubt that.

And she has offered up her role....no wait she said she would reveal if needed....hmmmm.....

This is always trouble for me do I believe the reason put forth or trust my intuition?

My spidey sense hasnt been too good this game. I just want to make sure we dont kill another crew member!!!

EDIT: So sorry I messed that up.. my post above....I was trying to fix it and apparently mess it up.....

I dont think cherry lane voted for herself.......CruDDD!!! Sorry!!

Edited by crazypainter

1) Cherry Lane - voting for Joe's student

2) Wally West - DEAD - [swashbuckler] - Planked

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter - voting for Cherry Lane

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi - voting for Cherry Lane

8) Unreality - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken

11) Mekal - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates

Though I should vote for cp, since I've already explained myself and she voted for me anyway.

I have information I can share, but I don't want to save myself by revealing too much, or I'll just die by poison tonight.

Edited by Cherry Lane

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

6) Ben_Law

Though I should vote for cp, since I've already explained myself and she voted for me anyway.

I have information I can share, but I don't want to save myself by revealing too much, or I'll just die by poison tonight.

Sorry for messing up the previos post CL

Thanks for fixing my mistake with the vote...

even though I voted for your pirate or kraken tush( hoping you are not an innocent!!)

Well at the minute u seem to be odds on favourite to get Planked, so would it not be better off to reveal your role no?

Well at the minute u seem to be odds on favourite to get Planked, so would it not be better off to reveal your role no?

No, if I reveal my role and enough of you believe me so that I don't die, I'll surely be poisoned tonight. So I won't be able to learn any more than I already have. All I can tell you is it is an information-obtaining role. That's un-specific enough to not get me poisoned (unless the Alchemist makes a lucky guess), though I fear it is not enough to save myself today. I'm still trying to piece together what I do know, so I can point to a true baddie before I die and at least help the crew in some way.

True....I wonder why CL isnt....but I am also curious about another thing JS if you are still here.. did you notice that Ben Law was on here

earlier and didnt vote? All I know is that ever time I log on and come in here I say something, no matter how random it may seem.

Even if is is only to ask a question....

And then there was that anonymus player in here a bit ago....hmm who is hiding?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Btw, completely not relevant.. I live in the town that the movie used to shoot the scenes of the home of Ferris.

I wonder how much they got paid?

No, if I reveal my role and enough of you believe me so that I don't die, I'll surely be poisoned tonight. So I won't be able to learn any more than I already have. All I can tell you is it is an information-obtaining role. That's un-specific enough to not get me poisoned (unless the Alchemist makes a lucky guess), though I fear it is not enough to save myself today. I'm still trying to piece together what I do know, so I can point to a true baddie before I die and at least help the crew in some way.

hehe, one pirate is about to walk! And what of Ben Law aka Mr. Silent (possibly talking softly, but carrying a big stick?)

Pirates: CL, Slick, and Ben Law? I just have a gut feeling Mekal was the Kraken.

Well, that makes no sense again Slick, but since I think I know who JS is and CL's post was indeed odd, for more reasons than JS specified, i'll change my vote to make sure she goes down. I'm thinking we have 3 pirates: Slick and CL are top-priority in my book. Might as well get one of em now.

1) Cherry Lane voting for - Cherry Lane

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi -voting for - Cherry Lane

8) Unreality - DEAD [?] – Killed by Kraken

11) Mekal – DEAD [?] – Killed by Pirates

Maybe we are in the best case scenario, but I still doubt it. GC's vote is weird, but I think I know his character, so I'm a bit confused. I'd like to hear from Ben Law a bit more.

No sense to me :wacko: . Make your mind up. :huh:

B/c i backed him up ;)
Well that and normal logic. Pirates don't start voting. He knows I am innocent and so is Ben. I am still waiting for another role to be discovered. Can't say who it is yet. I-san is either kraken or pirate, I am convinced now. Edited by akaslickster

Well that and normal logic. Pirates don't start voting. He knows I am innocent and so is Ben. I am still waiting for another role to be discovered. Can't say who it is yet. I-san is either kraken or pirate, I am convinced now.

Looks like CL took your spot on your plank akaluckster :P . I think we all have been playing these games long enough to know that people change up voting timing now and again. You're insistent that a Pirate can't vote first... why? Because you're ineffectively trying to convince me of that. well, that's not happening. all of your posts have been extremely confusing and pose a lot of false truths. you and CL are tied on my list. bye bye pirates.

Updating with current vote roster. Only about 30 mins left in the day... if you have any last minute vote changes, get them in now you scurvy bilge rats!

3) FIF - DEAD [?] - Killed by Pirates

6) Ben_Law

Updating with current vote roster. Only about 30 mins left in the day... if you have any last minute vote changes, get them in now you scurvy bilge rats!

lmao!!! :P

switching my name with Kat's:

6) Ben_Law

8) Kat - DEAD [?] - Killed by Kraken

Edited by unreality

Ben Law, this is your warning. You haven't placed a meaningful vote all game, and have been inactive for most of the discussion. I understand you're in another time zone, but we have other players here from other time zones and they are managing quite well. Please try to participate more, or I will have to either replace you or remove you from the ship. Thanks.

Does everyone know what a momentous occasion this is? Even though I only survive probably less than half the mafia-type games I play, this is the very first time I'll die by the will of the people! Can't say it's a happy day...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well do I still get a ghost post? Or did Unreality do that already...*sigh* I didn't even get a chance. Oh well... GOOD LUCK INNOCENTS! *Ghostly figure of a Fox manifests, then vanishes into a sweet smelling smoke*

~The Fox

Does everyone know what a momentous occasion this is? Even though I only survive probably less than half the mafia-type games I play, this is the very first time I'll die by the will of the people! Can't say it's a happy day...
Well 85% chance you are a baddie. I think you could of been less obvious. Now walk that plank.

4) Crazypainter - voting for Slick

6) Ben_Law

I know this wont make a difference but.....I had a realization...

Day 2 - Bilge Rats

Cherry Lane backed up against a crate of rum. "C-cmon, guys," she stammered, staring at the descending crowd of crew members. "Y-you know I'm not a pirate..."

"Really now," Slick sneered, surveying the helpless Cherry Lane lying at his feet. "Do you really think now, after so much consideration, that we'd let you go?"

"Yes?" Cherry Lane said hopefully. "You wouldn't hurt a nice pretty girl like me, would ya?" But all traces of hope vanished when Joe's Student pushed a large, wooden crate in front of her face and stood back.

"A present," Joe's Student chuckled. "All for you!"

The sides of the crate fell apart and revealed a massive, iron cage decorated with pictures of ships and monstrous creatures. And inside the cage was a mass of squealing, drooling rats.

"These poor creatures haven't eaten for days," explained Joe's Student. "I think we should feed them a little something, eh?"

The crew members behind him roared their agreement as the door of the cage was opened. Everyone covered their ears as the screams of the Pirate Wench echoed throughout the ship.

Roster:

1) Cherry Lane - DEAD - [Pirate Wench] - Planked

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi

9) GC

10) woon