BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia

CL, it's not the people that vote first, it's the people that vote SECOND. The Mafia/Pirates wait for someone to start a bandwagon (like Slick) and then they jump on it (as long as it's not one of their own). Then if the target ends up being innocent, the attention lands on the bandwagon-starter (slick), not the secondary joiner that made it happen

I could be wrong, but right now Woon is looking suspicious

1) Cherry Lane - voting for Slick

2) Wally West

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

4) Crazypainter - voting for Wally West

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itatchi

8) Unreality - voting for woon

9) GC - voting for Crazypainter

10) woon - voting for Wally West

11) Mekal

12) Slick - voting for Wally West

edit: added GC's vote

Edited by unreality

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain: Sinistral

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter voting for- Wally West

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi

8) Unreality voting for Woon

10) woon voting for Wally West

11) Mekal Voting for Ben_Law

12) Slick voting for Wally West

Im not a genneral bandwaggoner... nor am i one of those "the first person who vote is a baddie"

so i am going to go on a hunch... but i doubt it's correct... so don't get angry at me Ben_Law...

Edited by Mekal

Ohhhhh, Waaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy? Have you any defense, or guilty as charged. Someone had to vote first and I got sick of waiting. I am out to dinner tonight. Back at 9MST.

CL, if you vote for me then innocents will lose for sure. Trust me. No BS.

You do relize that that post just makes you more suspicous? it's getting really obnoxious the whole "If you vote for me the innocents will lose" excuse... anyway... I'm just saying...

2) Wally West

3) FIF -DEAD [killed by Pirates]

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi - voting for Slick

I've been suspicious of Slick since I came on board. this post made me think he was uneasy that I joined since I nailed him in CSM before the game even started :D and I'm getting the distinct feeling that he's setting WW up. I agree with unreality's statement about voting order, but I'm also certain that not everyone plays that way. The votes for woon and Ben Law are indeed interesting, but I'm thinking they're just diversion votes.

GC, just so you know, I really was only putting you name down cause I didnt know who to choose.

I even said that before hand. Then you vote for me even though I stated I would change my vote in

a short while? So you vote for me because I voted for you hmmm....

That is very unlike you. In fact, I cant remember a time when you played that hand before.

Was that a mistake on your part? oh my dear doctor of the past that saved my a**, I hate to say that you are now on my radar.

I do have this strong urge to vote for you but I will stay with WW cause he is lying low.

Ohhhhh, Waaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy? Have you any defense, or guilty as charged. Someone had to vote first and I got sick of waiting. I am out to dinner tonight. Back at 9MST.

CL, if you vote for me then innocents will lose for sure. Trust me. No BS.

Question slick:

If you die we loose? I have looked at the rules and dont see that as a possibility. But I do have the first version of the rules, downloaded and printed from a while ago.

I'm gonna print out the ones on this tread in case they have changed.

edit: it was post 46 that I was referring to before regarding GC.

Edited by crazypainter

2) Wally West

3) FIF -DEAD [killed by Pirates]

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi - voting for Slick

I've been suspicious of Slick since I came on board. this post made me think he was uneasy that I joined since I nailed him in CSM before the game even started :D and I'm getting the distinct feeling that he's setting WW up. I agree with unreality's statement about voting order, but I'm also certain that not everyone plays that way. The votes for woon and Ben Law are indeed interesting, but I'm thinking they're just diversion votes.

my vote is just a gut instinct... i was just speculating... but whatever.... it was either him or UR... but i don't REALLY have anything on either of them...

the roster:

2) Wally West

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itatchi - voting for Slick

8) Unreality - voting for woon

11) Mekal - voting for Ben_Law

I don't like the "vote for me and lose" ultimatum either, and since nobody else thought woon was suspicion, I'll change my vote to Slick:

2) Wally West

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

8) Unreality - voting for Slick

This could be my last post, since there's been a change of plans, I'm going to the movies in about half an hour and won't be back until after 10, probably

CL, it's not the people that vote first, it's the people that vote SECOND. The Mafia/Pirates wait for someone to start a bandwagon (like Slick) and then they jump on it (as long as it's not one of their own). Then if the target ends up being innocent, the attention lands on the bandwagon-starter (slick), not the secondary joiner that made it happen

I could be wrong, but right now Woon is looking suspicious

I think that tactic has been well and truly outed.. no Pirate/Mafia would think of voting 2nd anymore, it's far too suspicious.

The same as everyone else there really isn't much to go on, but i think I know who I'm voting for.. hoping they might post once more, might make my mind up...

Interested in hearing from Wally West too..

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Joe's Student

Since there are more innocents than pirates onboard now and there are no definite proof of "who is who" , since the chances for me to vote for an innocent is higher than voting for the baddies, I think it is better for me to refrain for voting this time or wait till I get better hints.

2) Wally West

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law - voting for NONE (for the moment)

Do what you want. I always die anyway. It definitely won't be good for the innocents. Kill me and see for yourselves.

one thing is... you continue to be laid back like nobody can touch you... the one thing that you HAVEN'T done is to come out with your role... I know it's early in the game... but it could be life or death for you...

Do what you want. I always die anyway. It definitely won't be good for the innocents. Kill me and see for yourselves.

Wowsy wowsy woo woo--Shlep-rock if any of you remember that.

Slick now why would you say that? Are you that easy to role over? In the past youve been a stronger player.

I dont know why you are giving up so easily. I am about to leave for a concert and am still uncertain.

There are four players I would vote for and think could be the pirates but am hesitant to say who they are

because I have to log off. So now that I have talked/typed all this out I will just stay with my vote as it is.

2) Wally West

3) FIF - DEAD [?]

5) Joe's Student - voting for Crazypainter

6) Ben_Law - voting for NONE (for the moment)

Logging my vote with CP.

I don't think Slick is bad b/c again i believe it would be a very bad move for him to vote first if he was. Haven't heard from Wally West so i dont know there :S and CP's vote for GC had no reason, she even said she was gonna take it back... if you were why put the vote out in the first place?

If you were an innocent that would be bad play...

Edit: remove quotes

Edited by Joe's Student