BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yarrrr! Kat found an old chest in her cabin and decided to take a peek inside. Inside it was a pendant in the shape of a phoenix hanging on a gold chain. Kat put the pendant around her neck and has been possessed by the spirit of Unreality for the time being.

Captain: Sinistral

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty Itachi

8) Kat (unreality)

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12) Slick

Nobody post yet, Night 1 post is coming up shortly.

Edited by Sinistral

Aye captain! Every darn livin' body onboard, me guess. Me missin' bad ole' Long John Silver. A worthy pirate, that one. :P

Aka, if ye want I am willin' to drown ye in Booze. Itachi claims T'was Cap who drank a barrel of wine and found him stowed in there. Wonderin' why Itachi was hidin' in there? :lol:

EDIT: Sorry didn't see edit part, cap.

Night 1

The ship “Sinistral’s Fury” left the port of Rain Bend and sailed off into the night. There were clear skies so it was a fine night to be sailing at sea. The crew drank rum and grog into the early hours of the morning before eventually retiring to their cabins. Well, some of them, anyway. There were pirates on board the ship and everyone was worried. One sailor in particular was walking around on deck. He had a bit too much rum and was stumbling around a bit. Up ahead he noticed another sailor with a mug of grog in hand who looked even more drunk than he was. “Ahoy there!”, he said to the drunk. “Haven’t ye heard? There be pirates on this ship! Ya really should get back to your cabin, it isn’t safe out here.”

The drunk turned to him and said “Aye lad, how very right you are “, as he put one arm around the sailor and ran him through the heart with the concealed sword in his other arm.

“There be pirates on board… and don’t’ ye forget it.” The “drunk” then pushed the body of Frozen_in_fire overboard and into the murky water below, with a stunned look still upon his face.

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF [DEAD] [Killed by Pirates]

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty Itachi

8) Kat (unreality)

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12) Slick

Arrrr! Now it be Day 1! Lets hear some votes!

Edited by Sinistral

Avast! We will revenge this courageless slaughter of Frozen in Fyre, lest we be taken to the depths with ye foul scumme! Me gut tells me to heave erstwhile rags, before another laceration in sea takes a life!

Arrrh, if only Fiery Frozen were alive to witness our monstrous revenge on these unseaworthy bags of piratical scum! Graarrhhh ;D

Who be a scalliwag among us? Make yer accusations, fellow crewmen and pirates alike, all will be heard! We might vanquish these rum-sucking enemies!

Day 1 - Interlude - Which way to go?

Captain Sinistral stood at the helm of the ship, pondering the events of the night before. Them pirates don't waste any time, he thought. The morale of the crew is excellent though, these sailors are keeping to the pirate spirit very well indeed. He knew many routes he could take to get to his destination, but which route should he take this time around? Should he sail by the Isle of the Damned and brave its haunted waters, or sail around it to the south but risk sailing into the storm he knew was brewing in that direction? Or he could head northeast and sail by one of the islands there, and still there was yet another option he hadn't considered. Sinistral thought of the fallen crew member, Frozen_in_fire. "Its a shame he had to die so early in our voyage. Based on what I know about Frozen_in_fire, he would have wanted us to go...."

Frozen_in_fire, please pick an integer from 1 to 4 and post it here.

Day 1 - Interlude - Into the Storm

..."Right into the heart of the storm. He was a brave one, that Frozen_in_fire, and would not have backed down from a mere storm." Sinistral adjusted the ship's course accordingly.

Okay... day one...

I have absolutly no idea on who to vote for... but first things first... Why FIF?

FIF able to figure out who are the baddies in Mekal's Cruise Ship Mafia. I think that's the reason the pirates think to get rid of her sooner the better.

edit: typo

Edited by woon

Actually that reminds me, I forgot to put in the gender disclaimer. In descriptions of roles and in the day/night posts, the gender is based on what I had in mind when I came up with the role. It doesn't mean anything about the player who is playing that role, so don't think that a particular role must be played by a male or female player just because I described the role as he or she.

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty

8) Kat

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12) Slick voting for Wally West

Seems to be a pirate. Quiet, yet observant. Let's go peeps, we must vote tomorrow anyhow, and this is speedier, so I thought. :D

Edited by akaslickster

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty

8) Kat

9) GC

10) woon voting for Wally West

11) Mekal

As usual, day 1, follow majority, (although it is haven't reach majority yet).

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter voting for- Grey Cells

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itatchi

8) UnReality

9) GC

11) Mekal

Jeez I thought there that I would get shoved off for inactivity! My computer was possesed by the ghost of Kat.. I think...

after talking to Mac and Charter(server) for hourssss I am back online.

Now I am attempting to get over this hangover....hic....

I dont know who to vote for to walk the plank just yet. I want to see more discussion and am hestant to vote for WW

just because Woon n Slick are.

On Cruise ship mafia I was killed off first and was the nurse if I remember right. I will try harder to survive a little longer this time around.

This is a random vote and I will change it....

edit: fixed colors

Edited by crazypainter

Seems to be a pirate. Quiet, yet observant. Let's go peeps, we must vote tomorrow anyhow, and this is speedier, so I thought. :D

ok slick I trust your playing abilities and may change my vote to go along with you...

I agree about the quiet ones....

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter voting for- Wally West

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itatchi

8) UnReality

9) GC

11) Mekal

edit: as I will be out tonight I wanted to place this vote now. I leave 5pm pst and wont be home till

10am pst Sunday. I may check in b4 I head out the door.

Edited by crazypainter

Because I'm always suspicious of the one who votes first (and that has worked well for me the past few games).

1) Cherry Lane - voting for Slick

2) Wally West

3) FIF

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itatchi

8) UnReality

9) GC

11) Mekal

1) Cherry Lane - voting for Slick

2) Wally West

3) FIF

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) Itachi

8) Unreality

9) GC - voting for Crazypainter

11) Mekal

My vote's for CP, atleast for now. There's no real proof. But she voted for me, then changed her mind agreeing with Slick suddenly and voted for WW. It looked like a preconcieved notion on her part. That's why my vote is for you CP, nothing else.

EDIT: Didn't see CL's post