BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Desktop Tower Defense

Question

21 answers to this question

I got to last level on easy mode before I died, and 50 something on 10K fun mode. Easiest way on 10K is to lay out a field full of pellet towers, and upgrade them all to sniper before the first wave of enemies.

This was fun!

I got to last level on easy mode before I died, and 50 something on 10K fun mode. Easiest way on 10K is to lay out a field full of pellet towers, and upgrade them all to sniper before the first wave of enemies.

This was fun!

got up to 62 on 10k fun.. so far my highest score on medium is 1800+ (which sux compared to the ultimate high score of 18,000!)

got up to 62 on 10k fun.. so far my highest score on medium is 1800+ (which sux compared to the ultimate high score of 18,000!)

someone got to 38k points!! whoa

yippee! DX -_-

:o aaaaaaaaah!!! i HATE the dark ones!!!! :angry: why won't they die!?!??!?!?! :wacko::blink:

Umm...you posted this a long time ago, but just in case you still check this and play the game(and don't know), the dark ones are only affected by upgtaded towers... :unsure: