BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

The soul searching stockbroker finally scaled the mountain top to reach the cave of the all-knowing sage.

"My boy" said the sage, "you are the first human I have set my eyes on in 70 years. Ask what you seek to learn."

"O Wise man, I have every materialistic possession, every luxury money can buy and yet a harrowing, nagging voice eats away at my soul"

The sage smiled as he stroked his beard.

"Son. A man is completed not by what he achieves in this world but by how he goes about doing it. In order to quell your affliction, you have to blindly adhere to three principles while making any decision."

"First listen to your mind. Evaluate the pros and cons of every possible outcome of your action."

"Second listen to your heart and ponder if you will be able to sleep soundly bearing in mind the consequences of your actions."

"And finally, having contemplated your minuscule contribution to this Universe..... "

"Do what your wife tells you to!"

4 answers to this question

The "nagging" part sort of gave it away. Men are such amusing creatures.

And yet we could say the same about women. At least we remain simplistic while women tend to keep changing the rules once we figure them out....it sometimes seems like y'all don't even know what you are doing...

And yet we could say the same about women. At least we remain simplistic while women tend to keep changing the rules once we figure them out....it sometimes seems like y'all don't even know what you are doing...

excuse me? <_< I know what I'm doing...quite sure of it, actually. Ask anyone...well people who know me of course. ;) Yes...puzzlegirl...she knows what she's doin'...Yesah, baby!! :lol: :lol: