BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Once again, another murder case in Redrum Unversity.

Yoruichi-san and Cherry Lane were been called to Prof. Templeton office.

“Good morning, Prof!” Y-san and CL greeted.

“Not so good, my girls,” said Prof with a very sadly look.

“What had happened?” CL concerned.

“Do you know Prof. Huang?”

“Yes, I do, the professor who teaches History and Culture of Asia countries. And some philosophy classes.” Answered Y-san

“Yes, he was, but now, he can’t”. continued by Prof.

“Why?” both girls asked simultaneously, suspecting something bad had occurred.

“He was killed last night, in the lecture room.”

“Oh my…, what can we help?” asked Y-san.

“Come girls, follow me.”

3 of them then reached the room where was Prof Huang body lying. Tapes are tied around the area, some investigators examing the body. Few policemen were taking statement on the next door. Y-san and CL quickly recognized who are there to help to give statement: Unreality, Impervious and dragonjest22.

“The night guard said he saw 3 of them come out from this block last night in different time. They admit too but deny of killing Prof Huang. No one else was there besides 3 of them and Prof Huang.” Prof Templeton explained.

“Isn’t dragonjest22 just joined this semester? I think he is innocent. Recently he also active in a debate competition host by Janesia.” CL asked.

“Yes, according to him, he was coming back to the block last night to searching for some information to help in his debate.” A voice comes from the back of Y-san and CL. But Y-san did not turn back. This voice is no longer stranger to Y-san anymore.

“Well, Inspector Slicks, we meet again.” Y-san answered. But her eyes still look at the 3 suspects and their arms. Apparently their arm is tattooed with the design same like what on their avatar in the BD society.

“Yes, Yoruichi. I am not surprise to see you again as so many murders happen in this University. It doesn’t give good omen with the name of Redrum. Should you propose to principal to rename it as Lufecaep University?”

“It’s all destinies, Inspector Slicks,” CL continued “Just like what Prof Huang taught us in certain lesson. Certain things are destined to be that way.”

“Yes, Prof Huang did say that. CL, do you remember Prof Huang said in the early of this semester that things turn good to him? He keep mentioned one more student who meets the condition will make him has the complete set of students.”

“Complete? Your prof is really weird.” Inspector Akaslickster replied.

“Professors do say weird things. This makes us special.” Prof. Templeton commented.

“Inspector Slicks, look at what we found,” one of his junior inspector handover something him a plastic bag with a piece of paper inside.

“What is this? A newspaper?”

“Yes, we found it in the victim’s right hand. He index finger poked through it.”

“So the title became “Great NE*S Today”! Ha, Prof Templeton, you professors not only say weird things, but also do weird thing!” Inspector Akaslickster teased.

“No! Prof Huang is telling us who is the killer!” Y-san said.

“Yes! I think he knew we who attended his class before able to help him out on this.” CL continued, “Y-san, you are so smart, I nearly didn’t notice it until you voice out!”

“Do you two really know who the killer is?” ask both Inspector and Professor.

“Yes, he is the one.” Both Y-san and CL pointed to same person who was inside the next door helping policemen to take statements.

Both Y-san and CL knew. Do you know? Who and How do you know?

23 answers to this question

I think Dragonjest22 is the murderer, because the final quote form the professor was great ne*s today.

Today for the dead professor would be the 22nd which is part of the name, Also great ne*s could mean the loch ness monster which was a dragon.

Hope I am right :)

I think Dragonjest22 is the murderer, because the final quote form the professor was great ne*s today.

Today for the dead professor would be the 22nd which is part of the name, Also great ne*s could mean the loch ness monster which was a dragon.

Hope I am right :)

Welcome rsn to Brainden. :)

Remember to use spoiler function to give answer. This is to allow other members to think of a solution without reading your answer first.

For example:

Your answer is not correct. But, hey I didn't realize I post this on 22nd exactly.

This is really a coincidence. Nice job to point out.

So, think again, who is the killer exactly?

Hehe...is it unfair for me to answer? Well...I'll just say...

Byakko

And maybe you should make an account with a turtle avatar...;P

Haha, what a smart Y-san!

If the turtle avatar appears, that's will make this puzzle better. How stupid am I didn't realize that I could create that myself. :P

Haha, what a smart Y-san!

If the turtle avatar appears, that's will make this puzzle better. How stupid am I didn't realize that I could create that myself. :P

Thanks. It's a creative puzzle. I'm glad Prof. Templeton is still alive...I was worried for a second when I saw the title...;P

I appreciate being included in this Riddle. Thank you, Woon.

I never thought the Beast of the West would succeed against the Yellow Dragon.
;)

Smart and cool Prof.! So how could I not including you in the story? ;)

Well, I can assure you that I didn't do it. At least I don't think I did it... then again, I don't remember what I ate for dinner last night, so it's possible I forgot what happened two weeks ago...

Well, I can assure you that I didn't do it. At least I don't think I did it... then again, I don't remember what I ate for dinner last night, so it's possible I forgot what happened two weeks ago...

Haha, you need to prove somebody else to be the killer if you claim yourself are innocent in this story. :P

Well, given that it's Huang Lao Si, I would call him the Old Yellow Lion...then the fight makes sense...;P

Y-san. I am totally so slow to capture your meaning on this. Until just now while I lying on the bed and it sparks my brain on what you try to mean here.

So let see, if that's the case, how should the old yellow lion giving clues..... <_<

Miaow......... :lol:

Sorry for the extremely late reply. :P

Memories resurface...

I seem to recall that Prof. Huang was looking for a student who came from the North. If that's correct, I know who killed him.

You are 100% at the right track.