BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I had actually been thinking of making this topic for a while, but I never really got around to it. But considering how much people have been discussing Heroes in the Mafia Discussion thread just because I said I made a game based off of Heroes, I figure I might as well post it. So those of you that were discussing there, start discussing here.

This topic is for everything Heroes: favorite heroes and episodes, ideas, predictions, etc.

A couple rule type things:

- Don't insult people's opinions. You may disagree with someone's opinion, but don't argue about it.

- For spoilers, predictions, etc. please use spoiler boxes. This should be obvious, but it's important, no one wants the show ruined for them.

Anyway, discuss! There is a lot to talk about with Heroes. And if there are any ideas for what to discuss, feel free. I kinda just put this together in the last 10 minutes, so it's not incredibly well thought out. Oh well. :P

Oh yeah, and Season 3 starts at 8PM TOMORROW NIGHT! WOO!

I can't wait! B))

• Answers 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Since Prison Break wasn't on (damn baseball! :P), I actually got to watch Heroes again! It was pretty cool... the look on Nathan's face when his mom told him that a doctor gave him his powers, not God :D Score one for atheism ;D hehe jk, jk

Ha ha you would.....

The one thing that caught me off guard was Parkman's dad showing up again...

WHOA ok another suprisingly dull episode, until the end that is. I can't BELIEVE Peter fell for that <_< But at least he's not the "all powerful being" now... otherwise not too eventful, hopefully next week's has more answers. :D

~Kat

Well that was awesome.

That was pretty obvious about Peter's father, weird how he, Peter, and Sylar all have very similar abilities. I wonder why Nathan didn't get a power genetically?

I loved that bit with Hiro and the precog African. Hehehe... :P

Oh, I so KNEW that Hiro would never stab Ando ^_^

Heck yeah! Bill&Ted's Bogus Journey, just like I said! :P

I thought the preview for next week looked lame as far as action goes. I figure they will just setup the plot for the rest of the season. They'll explain the difference between the two sides, and have a few people join the two sides, and not much more than that. (Hmm... sounds like 'Hybrid' ;)coming soon)

Yeah but look who is...

Lol...yeah, "all-powerful" looked better on Peter ;P...for the brief like 40 seconds he was acting like it... :rolleyes:

Edit: Reminds me of Ichigo and his 11 second hollow transformation (i.e. his 11 seconds of not sucking...:P)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

wow, totally disappointed tonight. way too much going on and too many loose ends. Parkman had me laughing, he was like a little highschool boy around Daphne...and hiro (whom I'm quite partial too now for obvious reasons) "Hello? African Issac.....only Hiro can get away with saying that...

Just saw the latest episode, where the scientist took his own drug for superpowers.

I just can't figure it out: How many superpowers does he have?

I know he has wall-climbing and superstrength, anyone know what else?

Just saw the latest episode, where the scientist took his own drug for superpowers.

I just can't figure it out: How many superpowers does he have?

I know he has wall-climbing and superstrength, anyone know what else?

My assumption is that he's become some sort of insect/man type mutant. Kinda reminds me of The Fly :P

My assumption is that he's become some sort of insect/man type mutant. Kinda reminds me of The Fly :P

Mohinder is the Spider with the same story as the Fly ;)

Also, for anyone who watches Naruto, the Marionette guy is totally Sasori the puppet master. It was cool though, especially the jaw shutting sound effect.

And I'm super-glad Peter lost his powers. I can't stand superman-type characters, I'm also not a fan of bad actors :P Though I did once play Peter, so I'm a bit partial in that regard.

Lastly, great to see Adam die, I never liked his character. And Robert Forester is awesome! This show is getting to be like Tarantino resurrecting old actors: Linderman (Malcolm McDowell from Clockwork Orange), the Star Trek guy (Hiro's Dad), and now Robert Forester! Sweet! :D

Mohinder is the Spider with the same story as the Fly ;)

Also, for anyone who watches Naruto, the Marionette guy is totally Sasori the puppet master. It was cool though, especially the jaw shutting sound effect.

And I'm super-glad Peter lost his powers. I can't stand superman-type characters, I'm also not a fan of bad actors :P Though I did once play Peter, so I'm a bit partial in that regard.

Lastly, great to see Adam die, I never liked his character. And Robert Forester is awesome! This show is getting to be like Tarantino resurrecting old actors: Linderman (Malcolm McDowell from Clockwork Orange), the Star Trek guy (Hiro's Dad), and now Robert Forester! Sweet! :D

Peter wasn't at all like superman...Superman was a boy scout...Peter was pretty badass (for about 40 sec). Plus Superman had set powers and a weakness...whereas Peter learned new powers and adapted...Peter was definitely Ivo's Android, not Superman :P. I'm just a fan of kickassedness ;P.

Yeah...definitely not sad to see Adam die though...XP

Yeah...definitely not sad to see Adam die though...XP

They're quickly undoing the horrible second season. The Midas guy is dead, now Adam. Hopefully the Katrina girl and Wes, the flying boy, will die the second they show up. It's funny how the writers just forgot about those characters completely so far. The writer's strike apparently meant that monkeys wrote the show.

They're quickly undoing the horrible second season. The Midas guy is dead, now Adam. Hopefully the Katrina girl and Wes, the flying boy, will die the second they show up. It's funny how the writers just forgot about those characters completely so far. The writer's strike apparently meant that monkeys wrote the show.

I was wondering where Katrina girl was (not that I really miss her), and I had completely forgotten about Wes until I read your post. And didn't Adam get his head blown off? I thought that was how you had to kill him. So, why didn't he stay dead in the first place? Robert Forester is looking pretty Bad-A$$ right now.

I was wondering where Katrina girl was (not that I really miss her), and I had completely forgotten about Wes until I read your post. And didn't Adam get his head blown off? I thought that was how you had to kill him. So, why didn't he stay dead in the first place? Robert Forester is looking pretty Bad-A$$ right now.

Adam never got his head blown off, Hiro trapped him. Then he freed him, Adam escaped and went to see Peter's father. Then Peter's father held his hand, stole his a bility, then disintegrated Adam(which I'm guessing is pretty hard to come back from :P).

Oh, and it's West, not Wes.

Adam never got his head blown off, Hiro trapped him. Then he freed him, Adam escaped and went to see Peter's father. Then Peter's father held his hand, stole his a bility, then disintegrated Adam(which I'm guessing is pretty hard to come back from :P).

Right! It's all coming back to me. I had forgot a-lot of the 2nd season. He did get shot by some woman when he was going around with Peter before they broke into the paper plant didn't he?

Mr. Petrelli didn't disintegrate him. He stole Adam's Power. Since Adam was no longer immortal, he turned to ash like his body should have done hundreds of years ago.

Mr. Petrelli didn't disintegrate him. He stole Adam's Power. Since Adam was no longer immortal, he turned to ash like his body should have done hundreds of years ago.

You're right, my bad. I forgot about the toll that hundreds of years can take. :P