BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I had actually been thinking of making this topic for a while, but I never really got around to it. But considering how much people have been discussing Heroes in the Mafia Discussion thread just because I said I made a game based off of Heroes, I figure I might as well post it. So those of you that were discussing there, start discussing here.

This topic is for everything Heroes: favorite heroes and episodes, ideas, predictions, etc.

A couple rule type things:

- Don't insult people's opinions. You may disagree with someone's opinion, but don't argue about it.

- For spoilers, predictions, etc. please use spoiler boxes. This should be obvious, but it's important, no one wants the show ruined for them.

Anyway, discuss! There is a lot to talk about with Heroes. And if there are any ideas for what to discuss, feel free. I kinda just put this together in the last 10 minutes, so it's not incredibly well thought out. Oh well. :P

Oh yeah, and Season 3 starts at 8PM TOMORROW NIGHT! WOO!

I can't wait! B))

• Answers 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wow, crazy episode. I don't even know what to say. To many questions.

was that Maury at the end there? I thought Parkman took care of him...

I'm really curious about this whole deal with the Petrelli's father.

Also, Suresh is starting to freak me out...more so. :P

And HRG...oh the irony.

Wow, crazy episode. I don't even know what to say. To many questions.

was that Maury at the end there? I thought Parkman took care of him...

I'm really curious about this whole deal with the Petrelli's father.

Also, Suresh is starting to freak me out...more so. :P

And HRG...oh the irony.

Darn! Not enough Peter...;P...The anti-matter power was awesome...why did he have to die before meeting Peter? T_T

On the plus side, maybe we've *finally* seen the last of Maya... :rolleyes:

Darn! Not enough Peter...;P...The anti-matter power was awesome...why did he have to die before meeting Peter? T_T

On the plus side, maybe we've *finally* seen the last of Maya... :rolleyes:

Amen, Maya was getting annoying.

But seriously...I'm liking Sylar more and more.

Sylar was amazing ever since we didn't even know what his face looked like :D I do like Maya however; her power is sweet and she's pretty hot B)) . She's got one of the only interesting powers that I haven't seen before. The characters I'm glad we're not seeing are Mika who 'talks' to machines and the copycat girl aka Katrina survivor. Those two are awful. I'm also glad King Midas got killed real fast. He was dumb too. Though I like his lightning daughter.

The vortex guy was too powerful to live I think. He could kill every character we know if he wanted. But we also don't know if the things he sent to that other dimension are destroyed or if they survive. I'm assuming they're destroyed.

It reminds me of a power in Wheel of Time actually. Peter's dad is clearly going to be a powerhouse, and already seems awesome. The future Mrs. Petrelli saw was intense :o The Linderman part was pretty sweet too. It looks like this season is going to be a lot like X-Men in that there will be 2 (maybe 3) sides and there's a war brewing. Linderman's squad, the injected heroes, and the natural heroes.

And it seems Mohinder is a spider with the Fly's story... :lol:

Getting annoying? I thought she was annoying from the get-go...lol...:P

I'm pretty sure the only reason they kept her around was to prance around in sexy outfits...I wish they'd kept Isaac around for the same reason *sigh* ;P...oh well...I'll always have Peter :wub: :wub: :wub:

And I like Sylar too...I think I understand why he finally becomes good...that was pretty smart of Angela Petrelli to "feed" him that power. Although I really don't like his hair... :rolleyes:

But I'm disappointed to see the anti-matter ability gone...with it maybe they could finally have a crisis that didn't involve the world exploding...they could have the world implode instead! :D

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Peter's dad is clearly going to be a powerhouse, and already seems awesome.

Yeah... I was thinking about that. It seems to me that he would be kinda weak if he only had telepathic powers (like how he was communicating), that wouldn't be very scary. But then take a look at two of his three sons... they take the powers of other people. Maybe Peter/Sylar/Nathan's Dad is like Peter... but with years and years of experience in the company, meeting hundreds of people with the most powerful abilities, collecting those abilities, and learning how to use them efficiently. But then again... nope, that's not the case. Why? B/C he would have known Adam. Which means that he wouldn't be in that bed near death.

So... I wonder what he really does? I wonder if he's gonna wear a big purple helmet? :P

I'm starting to watch the series now. At least I know who the characters are and how they work now. Except Candice, Linderman, and Molly. I've seen Linderman and Molly, but not their powers. And I haven't even seen Candice at all yet.

I'm starting to watch the series now. At least I know who the characters are and how they work now. Except Candice, Linderman, and Molly. I've seen Linderman and Molly, but not their powers. And I haven't even seen Candice at all yet.

You may need to go to NBC.com and catch up on the first two seasons. Candice died at the very beginning (maybe first episode) of season 2, and Linderman died in the season 1 finale.

Candice could manipulate reality and make anyone see anything that she wanted. In the show she was a classically beautiful girl, but in reality (if you read the comics) she was shown to actually be... not so attractive to say the least. So she constantly made everyone see her as this other person in addition to anything she could imagine.

Linderman had the ability to heal other people by touching them. I don't know if he could also heal himself, he never really got the chance because of the manner in which he was killed.

With a picture, Molly can find anyone, anywhere. Just by thinking about the person in the picture she can pinpoint them on a map.

Edited by Brandonb

You may need to go to NBC.com and catch up on the first two seasons. Candice died at the very beginning (maybe first episode) of season 2, and Linderman died in the season 1 finale.

Candice could manipulate reality and make anyone see anything that she wanted. In the show she was a classically beautiful girl, but in reality (if you read the comics) she was shown to actually be... not so attractive to say the least. So she constantly made everyone see her as this other person in addition to anything she could imagine.

Linderman had the ability to heal other people by touching them. I don't know if he could also heal himself, he never really got the chance because of the manner in which he was killed.

With a picture, Molly can find anyone, anywhere. Just by thinking about the person in the picture she can pinpoint them on a map.

The manner in which he was killed? So did Sylar cut off his skull and take his brain then?

Unless it's big to the storyline...Why does that symbol appear on Niki's back when Jessica takes over?? And what exactly is the point of the symbol. I've seen it in other places as well.

Sylar was amazing ever since we didn't even know what his face looked like :D I do like Maya however; her power is sweet and she's pretty hot B)) . She's got one of the only interesting powers that I haven't seen before. The characters I'm glad we're not seeing are Mika who 'talks' to machines and the copycat girl aka Katrina survivor. Those two are awful. I'm also glad King Midas got killed real fast. He was dumb too. Though I like his lightning daughter.

The vortex guy was too powerful to live I think. He could kill every character we know if he wanted. But we also don't know if the things he sent to that other dimension are destroyed or if they survive. I'm assuming they're destroyed.

It reminds me of a power in Wheel of Time actually. Peter's dad is clearly going to be a powerhouse, and already seems awesome. The future Mrs. Petrelli saw was intense :o The Linderman part was pretty sweet too. It looks like this season is going to be a lot like X-Men in that there will be 2 (maybe 3) sides and there's a war brewing. Linderman's squad, the injected heroes, and the natural heroes.

And it seems Mohinder is a spider with the Fly's story... :lol:

Well yeah she's hot, but too whiny, and I liked Micha, then again i'm also a bit of a techno junkie.

Getting annoying? I thought she was annoying from the get-go...lol...:P

I'm pretty sure the only reason they kept her around was to prance around in sexy outfits...I wish they'd kept Isaac around for the same reason *sigh* ;P...oh well...I'll always have Peter :wub: :wub: :wub:

And I like Sylar too...I think I understand why he finally becomes good...that was pretty smart of Angela Petrelli to "feed" him that power. Although I really don't like his hair... :rolleyes:

But I'm disappointed to see the anti-matter ability gone...with it maybe they could finally have a crisis that didn't involve the world exploding...they could have the world implode instead! :D

Yeah, i was highly Impressed with Sylar saving his mom from his brother. Its fnny it would have been the other way around for the first two seasons. That and how Sylar had the perfect opportunity to kill HRG, even after he tried to kill him.

Unless it's big to the storyline...Why does that symbol appear on Niki's back when Jessica takes over?? And what exactly is the point of the symbol. I've seen it in other places as well.

The symbol is a huge sign for the movie. Mohinder and Hiro explain it during the first season.

*Phew* Thank GOODNESS for cable recordings, I missed the episode while checking up on Heroes Mafia (oh the irony). So some questions were answered, which is good, also WHY ON EARTH did Hiro kill Ando? I am so pissed at him <_< Ando was awesome, but we know he doesn't die, cause Hiro saw him in the future...:blink: So why is Matt's Father back?

~Kat

I think Mr. Patrelli brought him back, either that or because he is so much stronger than his son he got himself free on his own.

Also the Hiro thing, who knows? All i know is that Hiro was gonna kill Candice but nooooooo Mohinder had to finish them all off in a train crash before.....

Also the Hiro thing, who knows? All i know is that Hiro was gonna kill Candice but nooooooo Mohinder had to finish them all off in a train crash before.....

:lol: I wish my kill would have succeeded(sp?) as well, but it's okay the game was fun :)

:lol: I wish my kill would have succeeded(sp?) as well, but it's okay the game was fun :)

Yes it was. And we both know if it hadn't ended we would have pwnd CL and PG together ..... uh oh DL, Hiro's makin a move :P

Yes it was. And we both know if it hadn't ended we would have pwnd CL and PG together ..... uh oh DL, Hiro's makin a move :P

Take your time-testing paws off her. :P Anyways I am expecting PG or one of the other girls to give you a good spankin' one of these days. Although you and PG do have something in common. :lol:

EDIT: Deletion

Take your time-testing paws off her. :P Anyways I am expecting PG or one of the other girls to give you a good spankin' one of these days. Although you and PG do have something in common. :lol:

EDIT: Deletion

Oh, an what is that? Resident first :P

And I don't test time, I manipulate it :D