BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I had actually been thinking of making this topic for a while, but I never really got around to it. But considering how much people have been discussing Heroes in the Mafia Discussion thread just because I said I made a game based off of Heroes, I figure I might as well post it. So those of you that were discussing there, start discussing here.

This topic is for everything Heroes: favorite heroes and episodes, ideas, predictions, etc.

A couple rule type things:

- Don't insult people's opinions. You may disagree with someone's opinion, but don't argue about it.

- For spoilers, predictions, etc. please use spoiler boxes. This should be obvious, but it's important, no one wants the show ruined for them.

Anyway, discuss! There is a lot to talk about with Heroes. And if there are any ideas for what to discuss, feel free. I kinda just put this together in the last 10 minutes, so it's not incredibly well thought out. Oh well. :P

Oh yeah, and Season 3 starts at 8PM TOMORROW NIGHT! WOO!

I can't wait! B))

• Answers 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hmm good episode here are some thoughts:

1) Is it really possible for them to domesticate Sylar?

2) Claire's real mom is pretty hot (pun intended as well )

3) How the hell did Parkman do the precog thing?

4) What's gonna happen with Tracy...especially now that they've brought Micah back into the picture?

1) Is it really possible for them to domesticate Sylar?

Did you see the clip for next week? Oh man...

3) How the hell did Parkman do the precog thing?

I was wondering that myself. I want what he was listening to! :D

4) What's gonna happen with Tracy...especially now that they've brought Micah back into the picture?

Yeah, and that it seems like

Niki's clone, considering she was "created."

Did you see the clip for next week? Oh man...

I was wondering that myself. I want what he was listening to! :D

Yeah, and that it seems like

Niki's clone, considering she was "created."

Yeah I saw that clip....kinda scared em actually.

I love it! My 2 favorite characters unite! Sylar + Bennet = me being extremely excited about this season

Domesticate Sylar? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen to that.

I tried watching Heroes but i never really had the time to keep up with it.

I vaguely know about some of the characters like Hiro and that one Hayden Penettier (sp?) plays but that's about it.

Series 3 (i think) has just started over here but I haven't seen much of it yet.

I tried watching Heroes but i never really had the time to keep up with it.

I vaguely know about some of the characters like Hiro and that one Hayden Penettier (sp?) plays but that's about it.

Series 3 (i think) has just started over here but I haven't seen much of it yet.

Yeah Heroes is definitely a show you have to watch from start to finish or else you stay lost for a whole season.

Yay, a new and awesome episode on tonight! :D

Though the show isn't the only thing going on tonight. The signup for Heroes: Season 1 the Game is beginning. This discussion thread is not the signup, though feel free to discuss... PM me to signup and I'll add it to my sig.

This game has been a while in the making, and I'm sure whoever plays will not be disappointed... unless of course your brain gets exposed on night 1.

So sign up! It will be awesomely amazingly great! B))

Yay, a new and awesome episode on tonight! :D

Though the show isn't the only thing going on tonight. The signup for Heroes: Season 1 the Game is beginning. This discussion thread is not the signup, though feel free to discuss... PM me to signup and I'll add it to my sig.

This game has been a while in the making, and I'm sure whoever plays will not be disappointed... unless of course your brain gets exposed on night 1.

So sign up! It will be awesomely amazingly great! B))

SWEET!!!! :D

Wow...that was a great episode! My favorite part was the look on Peter's face when Sylar...err, Gabriel ;P... hugged him...Priceless :D

And reviving Adam...can't wait to see what comes of that. But the burning question in my mind is...

who's the mother? ;P

I guess Peter did get the convicts' powers after all...he used that blue fire. And he got Daphne's superspeed too...the list keeps growing...so you have to wonder why he just can't use them efficiently? Well, now that he has Sylar's understanding ability, maybe he'll be able to figure out the optimum strat...;P

...Oh, and I have to say...I so want to play Mafia with Sylar...:P

But the burning question in my mind is...

who's the mother? ;P

Ha, I thought that was only me! Blonde kid, would mean blonde mother right? I completely forgot about Adam until they opened that coffin, and I love how as soon as it opens he swears at Hiro...couldn't stop laughing! It was a good episode, answered a lot of questions. Can't wait for Heroes Mafia!

~Kat

W00t for the Heroes Game....Peter all the way :D

And in on-topic news.

Yesterday's episode was pretty good.

Daddy Sylar/Gabriel, crazy stuff. And what's going on with Tracy and Nathan...isn't he still married, or did I forgot old information? I'm curious what's going to happen between Present Sylar and Peter now that they have the same ability. Could this mean that Peter will be able to fully use and understand all of the abilities he has absorbed.

Oh and that line from future Claire was priceless..I just killed my uncle and have to do it again, do you mind, let me be human for a moment...I think this season is going to be super pivotal to the Heroes plot line, I'm just curious if Sylar is going to go to the good side now and stay there to the point where he is daddy material....and who the H311 is Sylar's wife??/?

yeah that was a good one. i have a question though:

did future Peter die so easily? even though the Haitain was there, it was still ridiculously easy IMO. I thought that either didn't make sense or was stupid. Or am I missing something about a magic bullet Claire can make?

also, Parkman's trip was super-sweet. It was exactly like Homer when he eats the Guatemalan Chili-Peppers and goes on a spirit quest. Homer's animal was even a turtle... lolz.

So Parkman is Homer and Mohinder is the Fly... I love the show but can they do something original ever? It's like a Tarantino movie (great, but nothing original)

I've been skimming through the thread trying to catch up on what I've missed out on in the show the last season. I absolutely LOVED season 1, but by the 4th episode of season 2 I thought the writers hit a wall and the show began to get ridiculous. I stopped watching at that point (Lost is far more important anyhow!!) Anyway...it looks like I may need to visit the website to study up on the characters before the beginning of Thursdays game. I hate homework! <_<

did future Peter die so easily? even though the Haitain was there, it was still ridiculously easy IMO. I thought that either didn't make sense or was stupid. Or am I missing something about a magic bullet Claire can make?

also, Parkman's trip was super-sweet. It was exactly like Homer when he eats the Guatemalan Chili-Peppers and goes on a spirit quest. Homer's animal was even a turtle... lolz.

So Parkman is Homer and Mohinder is the Fly... I love the show but can they do something original ever? It's like a Tarantino movie (great, but nothing original)

The only think I can think of is that his power may be enhanced now so that he can transmit it farther away w/o him being noticed....and yeah i thought that was way too easy too.... :\

Yeah, I hear ya... I'm gonna be really PO'd if the show begins to become based and wholly revolve around the power giving serum for the rest of the time this show runs, like that other one... 1400 or something like that. I stopped watching that show when it became all about whether or not to take the serum and stuff... I hope this is just a seasonal thing with Heroes. But it seems like it may be terribly unoriginal and painful to watch if they keep going down this path.

Though I can't help but wonder... what will HRG be able to do!? B))

And good observation about Chili-Pepper-poisoned Homer Itachi! I hadn't thought of that, really funny :lol:

I've been skimming through the thread trying to catch up on what I've missed out on in the show the last season. I absolutely LOVED season 1, but by the 4th episode of season 2 I thought the writers hit a wall and the show began to get ridiculous. I stopped watching at that point (Lost is far more important anyhow!!) Anyway...it looks like I may need to visit the website to study up on the characters before the beginning of Thursdays game. I hate homework! <_<
My barmaid says it is her favorite show. So, please trust me when I am out, my ravishing rose. :wub:

really? That is so interesting, I wouldnt have made that connection. Makes me think of 'turtle on a pole'. All these characters are definetly getting played. But by who?

Its got to be a new character yet to be seen.

next week we find out who the father of Nathan, Peter, and Sylar is. I wonder if it's someone that's already been introduced on the show(not sure who if this is the case though). And what's his power?

Hehe, can't wait until next Monday. :D

next week we find out who the father of Nathan, Peter, and Sylar is. I wonder if it's someone that's already been introduced on the show(not sure who if this is the case though). And what's his power?

Lol...I'd say his power is...

being able to put up with Angela Petrelli! I mean, seriously...who'd marry her?

:P

well angela made hiro dig up adam.... eww that'd just be awkward though...