BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

If anyone is interested in a game of Zombies, I will host a game.

Zombies is a game where you are trying to escape from zombies. Really simple to play, and quite enjoyable.. Wont take a lot of time.

Basically you run around a map trying to escape from the zombies ( you can get to the exit you win) or if you kill 25 zombies you win. You can run around getting powerups to increase your chances..

Based of the board game Zombies, but I will modify it for forum playing.

If you are interested add you name to a list.

Edited by taliesin

• Answers 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Rules:

=====

Objective

----------

Primary: Be the first to escape with your life.

Secondary: Kill 25 Zombies ( may increase or decrease this depending on how the game progresses)

Move

-----

I will post health/bullet/powerup/stats and roll at the start of the turn.

Each turn is split into 6 movements, if you rolled a 6 you get to move 6 times, one on each of the movement turns.

If you only only rolled a 1 you can choose what movment turn you want to move on. This in important because only one player/vampire can occupy a space at the same time. If two people enter the same square at the same time a dice is rolled to see who gets in, the play who doesn't make it loses that move. If you cant go your path you will stop, if it becomes unblock you will continue to move, but only for the remaining movement turns!

Each move can be either Up, Down, Left or Right, not through walls.

If you can move more than 6 spaces, by powerups or cards, then you CAN NOT have a space, and add 7,8,9 etc to the end of your list.

Example ( Rolled a 3)

--------

1. U ( move up on the first movement turn)

2. - ( wait)

3. L ( move left )

4. L ( move left )

5. -

6. -

Example ( Rolled a 1)

--------

1. -

2. -

3. -

4. L ( wait until movement turn 4 and then move)

5. -

6. -

Example ( Rolled a 6 with a +2 card)

--------

Play "Andrelium Rush" Card which gives a "+2" bonus to movement roll

1. U

2. U

3. L

4. L

5. U

6. U

7. R

8. R

Cards

-------

You can play a card before during or after a turn by adding it to the top or bottom of a PM, it can also be place between any movement turn to be played on that turn.

When playing a card you must also PM the target/effects etc of the cards, assuming best case. If you dont get the best case in a roll I will take from the first until the limit has been reached.

Example ( Play a card between movement turn 2 and 3)

---------

You have a card which let you place a "Roll" (1-6) of Zombies. You play it after you 2nd movement turn.

1. U

2. -

Play card here to place Zombies EE12, EF34, AA01, TF30, DF60, LL11

3. R

4. R

5. -

6. -

If you roll a 3 I will place Zombies EE12, EF34, AA01

Battles

-------

When ever you move onto a square with a Zombie on it you battle. The level of the zombie is the roll you must match or better to kill it. When killed you add the head to your collection ( you win if you get 25).

Eg Zombie level 4, requires a 4, 5 or 6 to kill.

If you dont win against the zombie you can use a bullet to increase you roll by 1, you can use any ammount of bullter up to the maximum of 5 to increase your roll"

Eg Zombie level 4, you roll 3 and use your bullet +1 (giving 4) so you kill the zombie.

You can also use a bullet to reroll where you roll the dice again.

In your PM you should tell me how you want to use bullets weather you plan on attacking or not. If you dont tell me I will use one to +1 on roll if you are 1 off, or else I will make you reroll.

Zombies

--------

Each turn the "Zombie Master" can place zombies and move some. These depend on the rolls which get given. A moving Zombie (level 4) can only move one place. They can move onto a player and a battle takes place. Zombies will move on movement turns just like players.

Super Zombies ( level 5)

--------------

Require a 5 or 6 roll to kill, and can move up to 6 spaces each turn depending on roll. Only one can move a turn.

Zuper Zombies are created by rolling a 6 for the Zombie Create Roll, in that case a super Zombie and 2 normal are placed instead of the normal 6 zombies if decided by "Zombie Master"

Weapons

--------

Around the map there are weapons, once you collect the weapon you gain a +2 to all battle rolls while inside a 5 square radius. If another player grabs the weapon you lose the bonus and they get the bonus. Oncve you leave the area you lose the bonus even if you return. You can collect them again though.

If there is anything you dont understand let me know.

Rules:

=====

Objective

----------

Primary: Be the first to escape with your life.

Secondary: Kill 25 Zombies ( may increase or decrease this depending on how the game progresses)

Move

-----

I will post health/bullet/powerup/stats and roll at the start of the turn.

Each turn is split into 6 movements, if you rolled a 6 you get to move 6 times, one on each of the movement turns.

If you only only rolled a 1 you can choose what movment turn you want to move on. This in important because only one player/vampire can occupy a space at the same time. If two people enter the same square at the same time a dice is rolled to see who gets in, the play who doesn't make it loses that move. If you cant go your path you will stop, if it becomes unblock you will continue to move, but only for the remaining movement turns!

Each move can be either Up, Down, Left or Right, not through walls.

If you can move more than 6 spaces, by powerups or cards, then you CAN NOT have a space, and add 7,8,9 etc to the end of your list.

Example ( Rolled a 3)

--------

1. U ( move up on the first movement turn)

2. - ( wait)

3. L ( move left )

4. L ( move left )

5. -

6. -

Example ( Rolled a 1)

--------

1. -

2. -

3. -

4. L ( wait until movement turn 4 and then move)

5. -

6. -

Example ( Rolled a 6 with a +2 card)

--------

Play "Andrelium Rush" Card which gives a "+2" bonus to movement roll

1. U

2. U

3. L

4. L

5. U

6. U

7. R

8. R

Cards

-------

You can play a card before during or after a turn by adding it to the top or bottom of a PM, it can also be place between any movement turn to be played on that turn.

When playing a card you must also PM the target/effects etc of the cards, assuming best case. If you dont get the best case in a roll I will take from the first until the limit has been reached.

Example ( Play a card between movement turn 2 and 3)

---------

You have a card which let you place a "Roll" (1-6) of Zombies. You play it after you 2nd movement turn.

1. U

2. -

Play card here to place Zombies EE12, EF34, AA01, TF30, DF60, LL11

3. R

4. R

5. -

6. -

If you roll a 3 I will place Zombies EE12, EF34, AA01

Battles

-------

When ever you move onto a square with a Zombie on it you battle. The level of the zombie is the roll you must match or better to kill it. When killed you add the head to your collection ( you win if you get 25).

Eg Zombie level 4, requires a 4, 5 or 6 to kill.

If you dont win against the zombie you can use a bullet to increase you roll by 1, you can use any ammount of bullter up to the maximum of 5 to increase your roll"

Eg Zombie level 4, you roll 3 and use your bullet +1 (giving 4) so you kill the zombie.

You can also use a bullet to reroll where you roll the dice again.

In your PM you should tell me how you want to use bullets weather you plan on attacking or not. If you dont tell me I will use one to +1 on roll if you are 1 off, or else I will make you reroll.

Zombies

--------

Each turn the "Zombie Master" can place zombies and move some. These depend on the rolls which get given. A moving Zombie (level 4) can only move one place. They can move onto a player and a battle takes place. Zombies will move on movement turns just like players.

Super Zombies ( level 5)

--------------

Require a 5 or 6 roll to kill, and can move up to 6 spaces each turn depending on roll. Only one can move a turn.

Zuper Zombies are created by rolling a 6 for the Zombie Create Roll, in that case a super Zombie and 2 normal are placed instead of the normal 6 zombies if decided by "Zombie Master"

Weapons

--------

Around the map there are weapons, once you collect the weapon you gain a +2 to all battle rolls while inside a 5 square radius. If another player grabs the weapon you lose the bonus and they get the bonus. Oncve you leave the area you lose the bonus even if you return. You can collect them again though.

If there is anything you dont understand let me know.

How do I win? (Zombie Master)

Will we get to see the map or just imagine what it looks like? I like to plan visually, myself.

EDIT: FIF , no need to copy all that. Fast reply is alot less scrolling. No worries, just a thought. :-)

Yeah I was thinking about this the other night. Prehaps get an army of 100 zombies? or kill 20 players?

Will we get to see the map or just imagine what it looks like? I like to plan visually, myself.

EDIT: FIF , no need to copy all that. Fast reply is alot less scrolling. No worries, just a thought. :-)

You will see a map, with circles, squares, colours for different items/players/zombies!

Zombies! Turn 1

-------------------

States

------

Host Taliesin

Players

1 GC (CB25 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 1

2 Clozobozo (CC24 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 5

3 Slick (CD23 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 4

4 Ploper (CE22 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 5

5 Janesia (CG23 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 6

6 Unreality (CH24 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 2

7 Mekal (CI25 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 6

Zombie

1 Frozen ( K0 ) Create:4 Move:3

Frozen can place 1 super zombie (anywhere on the map) to get things started..

Explination:

CB25 is the location

L3 means GC has 3 lives

B3 means GC has 3 bullets

K0 means GC has 0 kills

Moves 1, means GC can move 1 square.

So GC would could PM me

1. -

2. -

3. -

4. Right

So on the forth movement he will move to the right.

Map

-----

map001.jpeg

explainiation:

Green circle is players ( the number is the player number)

Red Circles are zombies

Red Circles with a S is Super Zombies ( take a 5-6 to kill and can move any number of places)

Blue Circles with letters are power ups

-- L +1 to Life to a maximun of 5

-- B +1 to Bullets to a maximun of 5

-- C, can play an extra card this turn, or pick up a card.

-- W Weapon

If you collect a wapon you get a +2 bonus for attacks while within 5 squares from it. If you leave the aera you must return to the weapon to collect it again. If someone grabs it while you have it, you will lose it.

Look forward to your PM's, Good Luck

Edited by taliesin

Um...I was recently sent a PM that informed me that i'm playing this game. I think that was a mistake or something, because I never made a post....

Let me know if I did, because i've been known to sleep talk, sleep walk, and sleep post!

Kay thanks

Dungeon Master(DM): Player 1 moves to a square first and stops there. Player 2 has to go through that same square. So player 1 remains in that square and player 2's move is forfeited, right? The player who moves first gets the square, right? :D

Correct, unless they arrive at the same time in which I roll to see who makes it. So if everyone moves at the same time this first move, half the people wont go anywhere ;)

Players

2 Ben Law (CC24 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 5

3 Slick (CD23 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 4

Zombie

Not sure about Janesia, she seamed to be suprised to be in the game..

Players

2 Ben Law (CC24 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 5

3 Slick (CD23 L3 B3 K0) Moves: 4 {also what's all these numbers and letters mean?}

Zombie

Not sure about Janesia, she seamed to be suprised to be in the game..

I doubt she meant to play. Signed on accident, she may not even have the time, but you can pm her still. Edited by akaslickster