BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia Signups

pw0nzd, you are not copying the latest list.

Captain: Sinistral

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty

8) Kat

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12) Slicks

-If enough signups-

13) Dawh

14)

15)

16)

Backups:

17) pw0nzd

18)

19)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey peeps, can I just mention something? I'm going to PEI for a wedding for the weekend (leaving Friday afternoon), and I won't be back until late Sunday. If it starts before then, can someone fill in for me while I'm gone? I'll try and check in when I can (if possible), but for the time being, I would need a backup...although this is taking a while to start so I'm not even sure if it will start before then :lol:

~The Fox <(^-^)>

Hey peeps, can I just mention something? I'm going to PEI for a wedding for the weekend (leaving Friday afternoon), and I won't be back until late Sunday. If it starts before then, can someone fill in for me while I'm gone? I'll try and check in when I can (if possible), but for the time being, I would need a backup...although this is taking a while to start so I'm not even sure if it will start before then :lol:

~The Fox <(^-^)>

Well pw0nzd said he could be a backup... and i hope its started by then, i'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms :P

Ok nobody informed me of the change in game play.

I was looking in others for the last few days. Now I find you all in here.

It makes sense though that there should be a game room.

Lucky I figured it out!

Sorry for not being around much for the last day or so, I'm away on a business trip at the moment. I was hoping to get the game in before the trip but signups took much longer than I expected. I would like to get more players but don't really want to wait any longer to start, so I'm just going to plan things for this Friday and if we get any more before then, great, if not we set sail without them. So you guys can expect the game thread and role PMs to show up sometime on Friday, with Night 1 starting at 10:00 PM EST.

Kat, I understand you might be inactive starting Friday, if you want we can get a replacement and I can put you in as a backup, once you return on Sunday. Or if you feel you can check in during your weekend trip then that would be even better. :)

Sorry for not being around much for the last day or so, I'm away on a business trip at the moment. I was hoping to get the game in before the trip but signups took much longer than I expected. I would like to get more players but don't really want to wait any longer to start, so I'm just going to plan things for this Friday and if we get any more before then, great, if not we set sail without them. So you guys can expect the game thread and role PMs to show up sometime on Friday, with Night 1 starting at 10:00 PM EST.

Kat, I understand you might be inactive starting Friday, if you want we can get a replacement and I can put you in as a backup, once you return on Sunday. Or if you feel you can check in during your weekend trip then that would be even better. :)

Sinistral, I think maybe you should put me to standby list as well. I may have difficulty to access to the BD after this Saturday morning. I really love to, but I hope to join in Pirate 2. :)

Well I've got the random role assignments, so I could send out the role PMs tonight if you guys want, but now it looks like we'll need replacements for Kat and woon.

Sinistral, I am in, if you not able to find the replacement. I will think a way to access the internet.

'come on sin, give it to me!

Im ready for some piratey goodness!

Arg scarby darby darby!

Hello my name is Cp and I am addicted to mafia...

hi Crazypainter!

Edited by crazypainter

so when do we start and are we getting a new thread for this?

oh and sin, can we get a list og the players? Pretty please?

Night 1 will start tomorrow at 10pm, game thread will be created shortly... I'll be sure to include the list of players.

Ok nobody informed me of the change in game play.

I was looking in others for the last few days. Now I find you all in here.

It makes sense though that there should be a game room.

Lucky I figured it out!

I was looking for the game link and found the new game section after a long search :( that is why I have kept links in my signature so I can open the page immediately :P

Night 1 will start tomorrow at 10pm, game thread will be created shortly... I'll be sure to include the list of players.

How many baddies and how many innocents are there in this game ? Also the time in IST or GMT :)