BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Pirate Mafia Signups

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the night post will wait the full 12 hours... I may have to post it a half hour early or half hour late depending on my availability since I'd be posting from work, but it'll generally be around 10 AM EST. I figure that will make it easier for you guys from other time zones if the day/night schedule is always at a fixed time.

So 6am/pm for west coasters......I can do that!

Sinistral, very cute drawing of the ship!

-=====}=:

So 6am/pm for west coasters......I can do that!

Sinistral, very cute drawing of the ship!

-=====}=:

Wow! Only really there is a ship after you mentioned.

Isn't a speedboat should be more suitable one for a speedy cruise mafia? <_<

Joke.

So please email me when the game will start. I am falling out of the habit of checking in here multiple times a day.

Imagine that!! The horror! I'm ready to make them scalywags walk the plank! Scarbby darby darb!!

Yeah, the night post will wait the full 12 hours... I may have to post it a half hour early or half hour late depending on my availability since I'd be posting from work, but it'll generally be around 10 AM EST. I figure that will make it easier for you guys from other time zones if the day/night schedule is always at a fixed time.

Aye, Aye Captain. Thank you for the clarification. :D

Just one more player for the primary list. :D

Captain: Sinistral

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty

8) Kat

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12)

-If enough signups-

13) Dawh

14)

15)

16)

Backups:

17)

18)

19)

This is speed Mafia right? I really wish I could play, this is one I didn't want to miss, but I'll probably be too busy :(

Yeah this is the speed version. I don't have as much free time as I did before either, so the speed version works out better for me right now. Less posts to catch up on, days/nights always end at set times, so if you only have a limited amount of time you can plan accordingly. The last hour or two leading up to the day post is the most important time I think, since most people tend to wait until the end before voting anyway. As long as you can log in to participate in the voting each day, you should be able to play. Nights are easy, just send in your PM each night, which takes all of like 5 mins. Unless you're a pirate of course. smiley-pirate.png

If this goes well, I'll be hosting a regular length version at a later date. I know Itachi has ABR3 coming up, and then Y-san has her M4F14-8, so it'll probably be after that. Although I think it would be cool if you played in this one, if you don't feel you can play right now, there's always next time.

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty

8) Kat

9) GC

10) woon

11) Mekal

12) Slick

-If enough signups-

13) Dawh

14)

15)

16)

Backups:

17)

18)

19)

OK I changed my mind with help. :rolleyes:

Edited by akaslickster

Don't forget Frost's Heroes game B)) though it may be a while before he starts it up. Even though I'm pretty sure he has already written the intro. ^_^

I also busy on drafting a game over here. Will post the draft someday today. But due to too many event here so I will consider to make the game start later. :)

I also busy on drafting a game over here. Will post the draft someday today. But due to too many event here so I will consider to make the game start later. :)

Thanks Woon. ;)

EDIT: Yay for Aka! :D A full roster. So are we waiting for 3 more players or is this the final roster? Dawh is on top of the additional list, he would be a great addition. :P

Thanks Woon. ;)

EDIT: Yay for Aka! :D A full roster. So are we waiting for 3 more players or is this the final roster? Dawh is on top of the additional list, he would be a great addition. :P

I was hoping we could get 3 more so that Dawh could join us, but if it seems like we can't get anymore then we can set sail with our current crew. Maybe I need a better signature for more advertising. :P

I was hoping we could get 3 more so that Dawh could join us, but if it seems like we can't get anymore then we can set sail with our current crew. Maybe I need a better signature for more advertising. :P

I don't see how you could get a better signature and I don't mind if you play without me. As I said, I'm pretty busy right now and haven't been on BD as frequently as I would prefer as it is... :(

How about split personalities? JK ;) The signature was very creative and is fine. There are too many games at one time. People can't even get their homework done either. Time will tell. :D

People can't even get their homework done either.

*Sigh* I have to agree with you Slick, I took a sick day today and caught up on everything (including serious sleep I needed). This is just a busy week in most schools, its the first test/project week. Don't know about people at work...? But we have a full rooster, I say lets start! I need some mafia!

~The Fox <(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

*Sigh* I have to agree with you Slick, I took a sick day today and caught up on everything (including serious sleep I needed). This is just a busy week in most schools, its the first test/project week. Don't know about people at work...? But we have a full rooster, I say lets start! I need some mafia!

~The Fox <(^-^)>

:lol: There's more than one way to pluck a rooster. :D JK, :)

If this goes well, I'll be hosting a regular length version at a later date. I know Itachi has ABR3 coming up, and then Y-san has her M4F14-8, so it'll probably be after that.

Don't forget CSM2!!! although that probably won't be till christmas break...

anyway, You might as well start in soon, so on the later days which are over the weekend you can work on it... plus (or at least for CSM) the later days are the busiest...

I like your signature! It's great advertising, but even the best advertising is ineffective unless broadcast to the masses. ;)

Hey guys,

I'm kind of filled up on school right now but would love to be a backup in case you need me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!

<fires a cannon> "swash swash buckle buckle"

BTW, nice sig Mekal ;D

1) Cherry Lane

2) Wally West

3) FIF

4) Crazypainter

5) Joe's Student

6) Ben_Law

7) dusty

8) Kat

9) GC