BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
Yoruichi-san

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

895 posts in this topic

Technically, the title of this thread was originally "I know I spend too much time on Brainden when..."

-When I come back after a long hiatus and reread this thread. Ahh...good times. ;P

you've been in a coma for 2 months and are logging in to catch up on what you missed

you have a mental contest against yourself to find the most confusing mafia theme.

Brainden mafia - roles are named after brainden members. i.e MissKitten -can change one person's vote using epic reasoning and an epic awesomer avatar. it would be so awesome if you got the role that was named after you.

Lol, is there actually a BD Mafia? Where? I wanna read my role!!!

Darn. I love your characterization of me, though. Although, I would probably redirect by either confusing you or distracting you with my fluffeh kitten-ness. Meow?

I should!!! Maybe during the summer, when I have more time to host, though, lol. :P

• Upvote 1

When I keep hitting 'refresh' to see if the number of views on my topic has gone up.

When I feel sad when it hasn't :(.

• Upvote 2

When you sneak onto BDen when you're supposed to be paying attention to your online summer school lecture. [Meh, that's what Google's for. :P]

• Upvote 2

When I have to learn Spanish, spend half the day doing math problems and vocab, AND do a book report this summer, and I still go on here to check the mafia.

• Upvote 2

Psh, I have to finish summer school [uS History. BORING. >_>], print off and do my calc packet, finish my AP Lit assignment [i sitll don't know what book to read], and somehow work in a few hours of SAT practice every week. Amidst this is hours of volunteering, sports, and music lessons. :P And I'm STILL taking out time for Bden, lol. :lol:

When I finally stop checking for new riddles and I notice that the sky has gotten darker.

When I look in the mirror and wonder what happened to the two stars below my profile picture.