BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

there is one at christmas, it is the redrum erasmus programme that takes place in london I think you are on the invite list, but you are not flying private jet or first class.....

watch this space

London, Ontario? I can do that! :P

-When you've been preparing yourself to host by getting as little sleep as possible and waking up as early as you can.

<(^-^)>

Kat' the flight may charter to go via a meeting point mid state, the story starts there - may be chicago. I here that's nice an chilly at xmas - but you canadians can handle a bit of weather - its the likes of slick and the 'sarfeners' (southerners) that worries me.

...... when there are not enough hours in the day already and you are planning some xmas riddles for your fellow addicts.

"If you want something done - ask a busy person to do it" - unknown

edit= I just realised which london you are talking about - :D

reminds me of the Edmonton games - i was gonna cycle there when I first heard it in the news - turns out its not Edmonton UK - ha ha (btw there is north middlesex too my dad died there).. also found out there was a walthamstow too i think(where I was born - uhm UK that is) - now I cant find the walthamstow in Canada - help!!!

Edited by Lost in space

when you are kidding yourself because know you will be playing Mafia and won't be studying :P

When I make a resolution to not go onto BD yesterday because of exams, and here I am after 3 straight hours of brainden pretending to be studying ecology :P

When you start plotting out the future mafia's on your assingnment notebook at school

When your S.S. notebook is filled with BD stuff like RVBM rules and a new game i am thinking of hosting...

When your Family is coming to town and you still haven't cleaned your room...

When you are thinking of somehow getting a shirtmaking company to create a shirt that says "WARNING!!! BRAINDEN ADDICT!!!"

When you actually CLEANED the Naproom (dont ask what it is...) so that you can get some peace when on BD.

When you actually CLEANED the Naproom (dont ask what it is...) so that you can get some peace when on BD.

I want a Naproom..

When you're laying on the couch in the den and there's quite a bit of food in front of you and by looking at it you can see what you've eaten all day.

I want Chinese...

-When the first thing you do when you get home is check brainden...even if you have a huge unfinished project due the next day... (English? Who cares! Like I'll have to use THAT every day :rolleyes:)

-When you've planned out your hosting schedule to optimize your Brainden time...and realize

a) You're losing a good 21 hours of sleep a week

b) You forgot to include homework :P

<(^-^)>

When you are thinking of somehow getting a shirtmaking company to create a shirt that says "WARNING!!! BRAINDEN ADDICT!!!"

Acctually - I for one would buy Brainden fleece/T-Shirt BBcap and a mug

ACTION TIME rookie1ja

When it's 6:00 in the morning and I still didn't go to bed and I decided (my hand had a mind of it's own and just turned on the computer without any "brain" control) to check for five minutes what's going on on BD and now it's 6:30 and I'm still here
Ha ha new species development in progress; where autonomic reflex takes a new turn.. dont for get to breath!

When the thought of leaving your laptop behind while you travel over the long holiday weekend causes you to become gittery and anxious - not because you're afraid of what you might miss on BD while you're away, but for no other reason than the addict in you is fearful of the withdrawl symptoms.

When I'm eating in front of the computer and after I'm done I don't remove the plate but leave it there, full of crumbs... :) I'm reading a funny post and then start laughing so hard :lol: that I blow all the crumbs on my keyboard (in the cracks). :o Of course I stop laughing imediatelly :huh: and I turn the keyboard up side down in order the get all the filth out. Then I decide that's not enough and I blow on it couple of times... blowing all the dust out together with the crumbs. :wacko: The next thing I know dust is everywhere and of course I inhaled it. As I put my keyboard down I produce a giant wet sneeze and muck up my monitor... :o <_<

That's when I know it's time to turn off the computer and go to bed! :blink:

Edited by andromeda

When I'm eating in front of the computer and after I'm done I don't remove the plate but leave it there, full of crumbs... :) I'm reading a funny post and then start laughing so hard :lol: that I blow all the crumbs on my keyboard (in the cracks). :o Of course I stop laughing imediatelly :huh: and I turn the keyboard up side down in order the get all the filth out. Then I decide that's not enough and I blow on it couple of times... blowing all the dust out together with the crumbs. :wacko: The next thing I know dust is everywhere and of course I inhaled it. As I put my keyboard down I produce a giant wet sneeze and muck up my monitor... :o <_<

That's when I know it's time to turn off the computer and go to bed! :blink:

You need a nice can of compressed air.

You need a nice can of compressed air.
Never ever eat/drink by/over computer

- I go all gooey inside - I'll admit to being a softie (except in Mafia games)

See the film electric dreams, and listen to the song electric dreams

Part chick flick, part low tec sci-fi but all FUN .... Guy buys PC and links to all his gadgets, spills drink on PC, result AI and a lorra lorra laaaarfs IMHOP

Edit to add on topic remark

.... when you are officially marry the mother of your children today and you 'check into BD first

I am so gonna be introuble

Edited by Lost in space