BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you start saying "I guess" instead of "I suppose", "just kidding" instead of "only joking" and when youre in set 1 english and suddenly find yourself confused about the spellings of words like "favourite" and "colour". and when you start using phrases like "my bad" which until about a month ago you had never even heard.

ha yeah in biology i very nearly wrote "tumor" instead of "tumour"

If i had fun experiences like you guys, i'd have more to add....

When your BFF see's a piece of paper labled 'mafia' and gives you the look...

:blush: I've gotten *the look* too many times...

When you come home to two new emails (both from brainden), have dinner, and come back to 4 more...all from different mafia games o_0

<(^-^)>

When you ask tell your friend that a new mafia is about to be hosted and his reply is "With my grades i can't AFFORD to be addicted..."

When you walk into english class, but you forgot to do your homework, the teacher just says "Brainden is not as important as school" with out a single word coming from your mouth

When you belive that the statement above is compleatly and undeniably false.

when your collage applications are STILL sitting on your desk... waiting for you to START them...

When you recognize people by their avatars rather than ever looking at their name and you get confused if you see an avatar you don't recognize.

Yeah, I work that way too, only look at avatars :P That's why I never change mine (except that once <_<) When you get your best friends to join brainden, and one of them is more addicted than you ever were :P (Looking at you star_tiger)

<(^-^)>

When you post a reply to a riddle and you're anxious to see if you were right even though it was a really random guess, but the more you think about it, you know you're right and then you go and rant about it in this thread.

When you're spending time on here because your roommate is playing Guitar Hero which is preventing you from going to sleep.

When you ask tell your friend that a new mafia is about to be hosted and his reply is "With my grades i can't AFFORD to be addicted..."

When you walk into english class, but you forgot to do your homework, the teacher just says "Brainden is not as important as school" with out a single word coming from your mouth

When you belive that the statement above is compleatly and undeniably false.

when your collage applications are STILL sitting on your desk... waiting for you to START them...

Wow - I thought only people without friends were addicted

1, take a note frome your mom

2, take lessons from Prof Templeton - you won't need a note, and he can mark your replies in the den - you both can stay longer in the den then, and Mrs T will think he's working to hard and give his digits a rub

Come on prof - time to grade the younger generation, Mekal has a chance of ditinction - oh wait that was for spamming - but we can say that is one lesson learnt. A+ there Mekal

When I am away for the team building session, I thought I am in the brainden world because:

1) My team name is crazy ****** (No crazy painter but then I though you are one of the member then!)

2) One of the team building event is playing paintball (am I wonder andromeda was there then for solving murder case)

3) The field of the paintball is just besides hostels name 'Band Wagon' (I am so afraid Mafia baddies pops out from there then)

3) The field of the paintball is just besides hostels name 'Band Wagon' (I am so afraid Mafia baddies pops out from there then)

*Imagines a bunch of people popping up, one person shoots at Woon*

"Hey, lets ALL shoot at Woon!" *Shoots down*

"Oh...he was on our team :mellow: "

Sound familiar?

<(^-^)>

When you tell your class to go on brainden.com for some brainteasers, and they go to braindead.com...

Above highlighted is the official name given to this site by my friends :P

I wonder if it's an actual site: "www.braindead.com, rehab site for brainden addictions" :lol:

Above highlighted is the official name given to this site by my friends :P

I wonder if it's an actual site: "www.braindead.com, rehab site for brainden addictions" :lol:

Nope, www.braindead.com is a worthless site.

I know I spend too much time on BrainDen when...

I actually try to look that up <_<

*Imagines a bunch of people popping up, one person shoots at Woon*

"Hey, lets ALL shoot at Woon!" *Shoots down*

"Oh...he was on our team :mellow: "

Sound familiar?

<(^-^)>

Sounds like me in Hybrid....

When you go to a "who done it?" style party with your girlfriend, and attempt to explain the game with the words "It's like mafia but..."

Ha ha that's hilarious.

- When you're at work and you dont hear your boss step in behind you and they read the following:

no don't kill frozen, wait, yes kill frozen....

maggie hit reay, if we're lucky we'll get a double hitter. i'm changing my night role choice tonight...not that it'll matter if we get bob and stewie tonight...

and then she becomes very concerned and has a meeting with you about it later on in the day.

- When your uncle has heard you talk about it enough that he begins to suggest a possible strategy to which you reply, no no no I'm not a killer this time, I'm an investigator...

edit: typo

Edited by Impervious

when I get home from work and say "I'll just log in for a minute before heading to the gym...". Next thing I know my stomach is growling because it is 2 hours later and it's dinner time. BD is going to turn me into Chubby Cherry!

when I get home from work and say "I'll just log in for a minute before heading to the gym...". Next thing I know my stomach is growling because it is 2 hours later and it's dinner time. BD is going to turn me into Chubby Cherry!

In addition to that:

When I'm constantly eating in front of my computer, reading and answering topics and then I'm puzzled and thinking why are my keys so sticky...

Edited by andromeda

when, No joke, You fall asleep(Due to countless night of staying up till 4:00 in the morning), but have a vision of a PM saying "Mekal, where the heck are you? if you don't vote you will be replaced!"

When you get dragged along on your friends Boy scout campout, and they ask you what to do for a skit, your reply is "We should have 2 of you guys be death Note Holders..."

When when you are supossed to be reading you somhow manage to start thinking up a Intro for RVBM

when you start to catch up on a one page lynching discussion but it grows three more before you can catch up
thats when you are NOT spendng enough time surely, and when OTHERS are spending too musch time - oh wait a minute, you'r right coz it's normally 10 pages... worse still; you are do a long reply and someone has beaten you too it three five posts ago