BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When I knew Obama won not from TV, radio or newspaper but from Crazypainter's signatures!

If I were crazypainter I might add:

...when the first thing I do upon learning my guy won the election is change my BD sig.

But I'm not, so I won't.

If I were crazypainter I might add:

...when the first thing I do upon learning my guy won the election is change my BD sig.

But I'm not, so I won't.

And if I were CL I might say:

...when not only do i think up posts for myself, i also create humorous and interesting things for my fellow BDers to say.

But I'm not, so I won't. (LOL)

Edited by lemonymelon

When I'm stalking Cherry Lane around the BD, watching closely her every move, counting her posts so I could be the FIRST one to congratulate her on her thousandth post!

And I was the first one to congratulate her on her thousandth post! Well... at least I think so...

:rolleyes:

:D

Edited by andromeda

When you doodle who you think the mafia's and terrorists are in your notebook and your teacher asks why Kathleen is considered a terrorist and who Mekal and PM are...

I'd like to apologize to my language teacher for convincing her Kat is going to kill some 18+ year olds around the world...

Edit: When your thankful she's never met star_tiger which reads

star_tiger -- happy suicidal....

Edited by Silverheart

When you're out of town on a weekend retreat at a luxury spa hotel with your best girlfriends but you have to drag your laptop along and pay the $10/day fee for Wifi just so that you can check in to see what's going on in Jumper Mafia (...and I was killed-off several days ago!!)

Oh, and did I mention that it's after 1am and all my friends are asleep...yet here I am on the couch seeing if Itachi posted a new Film Fesitval poll?

When you doodle who you think the mafia's and terrorists are in your notebook and your teacher asks why Kathleen is considered a terrorist and who Mekal and PM are...

I'd like to apologize to my language teacher for convincing her Kat is going to kill some 18+ year olds around the world...

Edit: When your thankful she's never met star_tiger which reads

star_tiger -- happy suicidal....

No kidding? :lol: Poor Ms. Rowe...

When you're drawn into every mafia around you, even if you have no clue what it's about

(I hadn't even seen Jumper until yesterday :P)

When you sign everything with this => <(^-^)>

<(^-^)>

when you are in mafia and you are secretly wishing for kat to die so she can make some more ghost popcorn...

*raises hand* Guilty....

When you are secretly wishing you get killed so you can get ghost popcorn :lol:

When Sawyer (a kid in my class) compares Rome to the mafia (the Senate), and i want to raise my hand and say brainden is the mafia home...

When you tell your class to go on brainden.com for some brainteasers, and they go to braindead.com...

(not as funny, but that really happened)

When you start saying "I guess" instead of "I suppose", "just kidding" instead of "only joking" and when youre in set 1 english and suddenly find yourself confused about the spellings of words like "favourite" and "colour". and when you start using phrases like "my bad" which until about a month ago you had never even heard.

You start having dreams that Itatchi will kill Bart so Miracle Max needs to give his chocolate covered pill so that Bart can influence Wolverine to kill Elle!

Argh!! Too many plots! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

aww thanks for inc my unfinished mafia....

ohh new one

-when someone makes a mention of your creation and you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...or maybe I'm just hungry.

When I've only been here for a month and I'm already addicted. This place is worse than crack. They should put BrainDen in rehab facilities.

When I wake up because the fire alarm goes off in my dorm because someone decided to be stupid and pull it, and I stay up for another 20 minutes because I can't fall asleep, so instead I think up a riddle that I could use for my first real riddle.