BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When in the early morning, my colleague see me and show their concern by asking me "Have they found out your identity?"

(It was the time I played ABR 3) :P

When you're aimlessly searching for something on BD until you realize that you are trying to locate Woon's new riddle and it's nowhere to be found!!! :(

Edited by andromeda

I have a nightmare that I missed my thousandth post and I don't know how that happened... then I thought (still in my sleep) that I was sleepwalking and that's when it happened... and then I wake up and realize that this is my 999 post and that now I can post the riddle that I intended to be my number M... :)

I have a nightmare that I missed my thousandth post and I don't know how that happened... then I thought (still in my sleep) that I was sleepwalking and that's when it happened... and then I wake up and realize that this is my 999 post and that now I can post the riddle that I intended to be my number M... :)

when I keep refreshing until the riddle andromeda promised actually shows up (that was a long two minutes)

Edited by Cherry Lane

You get this compliment from a fellow Braindenizen... :D

Well with 23.29 posts per day...Yeah...I'd say you deserve the award too!

- When the characters "F5" on your F5 key are beginning to wear away from constant use! (Especially during times of the dreaded IPS Driver Error)

It's 2:00 AM, I'm all alone in my room, probably the only person awake in the entire street, and I check the Board and I only see my name and suddenly I feel so lonely :( , and than I go back to the Board and see 8 members and suddenly everything is OK :)

And when I can count on CL checking this message real soon! ;)

- When the characters "F5" on your F5 key are beginning to wear away from constant use! (Especially during times of the dreaded IPS Driver Error)

-When this is about to be the 3rd time to REPLACE your F5 key...

-when you walk into a class with a sad faces your friend assumes the worse... you got killed in mafia (actually, this happened... even though it wasn't that)