BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

I Know I Spend Too Much Time On BrainDen When...

Yoruichi-san

When you are here in the wee hours of the morn', and she wishes to be at your side, and you are the only member who is showing on the list. Oh darling, I miss you so desperately, and must converse tomorrow. We will meet in my next travel. I can't wait!! :wub:

Uh, when strange men start stalking you online. <_<

I'm all alone in my room, it's 2:00 am, there are 14 members active on BD and I go to the 11th page to read some topics at Others/Miscellaneous just to have some PRIVACY!!!

huh? wow, that is a good one!

As for me:

I'm on a self-imposed mafia hiatus, and I still have mafia dreams!

When you are constantly refreshing the page because you're trying to see if the night and day posts went through and when they do how epic Frost makes your character. That, and waiting to see if you got killed that night too. Oh and wanting to see how many baddies keep trying to frame you after you've been established a Hero and laughing at it, telling your friends and they look at you like, uhhh, you have absolutely no life...

Oh yeah, when the first thing you do when you get up, even before going to the bathroom, is log on to BrainDen to see what you've missed.

and (just did this now) when you add the word BrainDen to your dictionary because that should be a legit word...along with everyone's user names

I'm all alone in my room, it's 2:00 am, there are 14 members active on BD and I go to the 11th page to read some topics at Others/Miscellaneous just to have some PRIVACY!!!

In addition - and then you go to the Online users page and you see that two people are viewing the same topic you were just seconds ago!! And then you log in as anonymous just to PM someone and you forget that you're invisible and start posting... and of course then everyone knows that you're there incognito... :blush:

Edited by andromeda

In addition - and then you go to the Online users page and you see that two people are viewing the same topic you were just seconds ago!! And then you log in as anonymous just to PM someone and you forget that you're invisible and start posting... and of course then everyone knows that you're there incognito... :blush:

when you've been on for so long that you can, at times, actually work out who's there anonymously. BEN LAW and Y-SAN I'M WATCHING YOU (lol).

Edited by lemonymelon

When you're afraid to change your avatar because "what will the others think?"

when the hours don't pass fast enough until I can go home to view PG's new avatar (photobucket is blocked at work, so the pic doesn't show up)

when the hours don't pass fast enough until I can go home to view PG's new avatar (photobucket is blocked at work, so the pic doesn't show up)

Adding to that one:

-When you go crazy because you can't do a puzzle with an image or link to a site that's blocked at work.